Hello, and a very warm welcome back. I’m doing a review of a program that is in pre-launch it is called 5 Billion Sales It was due to launch in Autumn of 2021.
However, when you visit the website it is still in the pre-launch mode.
There is no information on the founder and that is always a red flag to be aware of.
This program does not reveal much about itself because they are worried about people copying them.
From the little that is known they don’t have any products and you make money by referring others to join 5 Billion Sales.
It is free to join so at this point you have nothing to lose if you do join it.
Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with 5 Billion Sales in any way.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
If you read to the end you will know if this is worth your time or not? After the pre-launch, the membership will start out costing a minimum of $199.00.
Let’s, dive in and learn more:
5 Billion Sales Review Overview
Product Name: 5 Billion Sales
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Product Owner: Unknown
Product Price: Free during pre-launch and then $199-$5 Billion! + $100 service fee every year.
Is It Recommended: No.
There are going to be 16 levels inside this program and you can only promote this offer which makes this a Pyramid scheme.
I do not like MLM’s and it is something I would never join again.
Did that once realise my mistake and that will not be repeated!
Recruiting people to join something with no products or services is not as easy as it is made out to be.
According to their website “this offer is unique and powerful”
If that is the case why is there all of this secrecy surrounding it?
The biggest question for me is why did it not launch in the Autumn of 2021?
What Is 5 Billion Sales?
5 Billion Sales has lots of people who are actively trying to get others to join the program. You can see this from the videos on Youtube about it.
They say they are going to have 2 services that people can make money with.
At the moment all you can do is set up a free account and invite others to do the same thing and everyone will become your downline.
You need to try and recruit people that will work hard and actively recruit like you would and that is not always going to be possible!
Related Post: Youngevity MLM
How Does The 5 Billion Sales Compensation Plan Work?
You are able to get paid when recruitment of affiliates takes place and then they go on to pay to use the services.
Service 1 Explained
5 Billion Sales charges each and every affiliate $100 a year to use Service 1.
You will receive a $5 commission for personally recruited affiliates who sign up to use Service 1.
They use a unilevel compensation structure.
Which looks like a pyramid with you at the top!
When you recruit a new member they become your level 1.
If those people recruit then they become your level 2 and the recruiters level 1.
This continues for 16 levels.
You will receive a $5 commission every year for each recruit as long as they pay the $100 annual fee.
Service 2 Explained
There is no information available about the cost of service 2.
They do go on to say that you will be paid $10 for every client that uses service 2.
Also available is a $200 to $1000 “recurring profit share commission” payable.
These commissions are paid out in the same way as service 1 over 16 levels.
- You can receive a $1 residual commission for unilevel team affiliates who sign up for Service 2
- And, $10 to $50 is payable for “recurring profit share commissions” earned by Service 2 unilevel affiliates.
A Peek Inside 5 Billion Sales
When you sign up for a free account this is the dashboard that you will see:
As you can see in the image above on the news tab is a little red dot and looking in there I discovered that you can make money by selling your data.
This is called an override and it earns you $5 per sell data affiliate.
All you have to do is go to the Money Maker Tab and Install a browser.
Follow the steps below.
Note: You cannot complete the steps until the program is launched.
Also inside is the ability to keep track of link clicks, commissions, overrides, service 1, and service 2 account management.
Marketing Resources For 5 Billion Sales
Under the marketing tab you are given 7 ways to promote this program:
1. Email Marketing. There are 3 sample emails that you can change and make your own.
2. Video Marketing. You can create your own videos that you can upload on Youtube.
3. Images. Are not available yet, but they are coming soon!
4. Banners. 10 different banners are available that you can use to promote this offer.
5. Links. You can post your affiliate links or use a QR Code and send them out to prospects.
6. Social Media Marketing. You can post to social media channels to promote this opportunity to others. However, Facebook does not allow affiliate links.
7. Resources. This is a place where you can find different websites that can help you to get more traffic and sales.
Related Post: Ecom Everything
The Pros Of 5 Billion Sales
- It is free to join
- They make it clear that you need to recruit to make this work and that takes you doing the promotions and actually working.
- $199 is very reasonable for a 1st level offer.
The Cons Of 5 Billion Sales
- They hide who the owners are and that is a huge red flag
- It was supposed to be launched in Autumn 2021 and that did not happen
- This type of business can get shut down by the FTC pretty quickly
- Not suitable for novices. If you don’t know anything about recruiting or marketing then this is not a good way to get started online.
- Why would anyone voluntarily sell their data? That is madness and you would be bombarded from every angle with phone calls, emails, and text messages.
Is 5 Billion Sales A Scam?
Because it is in the launch phase still that is very hard to determine.
However, there are many things that are not right about this like no founder information, collecting peoples data what are they going to do with it?
Answer: In my opinion, they will sell it and your email will be full of spam messages and they also ask for your phone number so you can expect spam on that as well.
You can only earn money by recruiting and they refuse to say what the 2 services are that they will be offering.
Do I Recommend This To My Readers? NO.
I recommend that you stay well away from this program.
A Better Alternative
I really don’t think that 5 Billion Sales will be around as a long term business.
It says a lot when a launch does not take place.
The way this has been presented on its website contravenes laws especially in America and that is not a good start!
MLM’s are really hard to make money with and they don’t have a very good reputation as far as statistics are concerned. 95% of people make little to no money at all.
If you are a complete beginner I would recommend an easier business model called affiliate marketing.
No recruitment is needed just promote other people’s products and make money!