Every year there are dates that we can utilize for our blog posts. The first one many choose is Valentine’s day. These can be evergreen posts brought out for 6-8 weeks before the date.
We see Halloween and Christmas Paraphernalia earlier every year and let us face it everybody loves list ideas.
As long as you create new pins each time you are good to go with this type of post forever and lots of the tips can be used for all of the different holidays throughout the year!
Let us cover some topic ideas for Valentines Day to get more traffic to our blogs:
Mistakesbloggersmake.com is a partner in the Amazon affiliate program and this post may contain affiliate links. This means I could receive a small commission if you make a purchase. The price you pay will not be affected.
Not got your blog up and running yet follow this blueprint to get you started.
Health And Fitness Niche Ideas
- The Best vegetarian Meal Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- The Best Gluten-Free Meals For Valentine’s Day
- The best Vegan Meals For …….
- Ideal Outfit Ideas To Wear On Valentines Day For going on a romantic walk
- Maintaining A healthy diet on ……..
- Desserts you can have under 150 calories
- Romantic places to take a walk On …….
- Sunset bike rides along the beach
- Low-calorie 3-course dinner menu’s
- Different ways to work out with your significant other
- How to make your own low-calorie chocolate hearts
LifeStyle Niche Ideas
- Valentine’s Day activities You can Do from Home
- Valentine’s Day Activities for those who don’t have a significant other
- A Guide to Creating A heart template banner
- Valentine’s Day Quote ideas
- Gift Ideas for the love of your life
- Date Night for those on a budget
- A Blog about the best and worst gifts you have received
- Where to purchase personalized Valentines day Gifts
- Staying at home what romantic games can you play?
Food Niche Ideas
- How To Prepare A Valentine’s Day Breakfast
- How to Make a heart-shaped omelet for lunch
- Afternoon snack ideas
- Best selection of wines for your evening meal
- How to Make heart-shaped marshmallow to float in your hot chocolate
- How to make a romantic table setting for dinner
- Valentines Day meal ideas in a hurry
- The romantic Dinner menu’s for people with allergies
Mummy/Daddy Niche Ideas
- Cute ways to dress your children on Valentines Day
- Valentines Day Activities to do with your children
- Parent and child matching outfits
- Valentines Day Gifts for pregnant ladies
- Valentine’s day boxes for children to take to school
- Valentines Day games to play as a family
- Photoshoot ideas
- Onesies for the whole family
- Heart-shaped treats the children will adore
Travel Niche Ideas
- A how-to guide on planning a surprise getaway for Valentines Day
- Planning on proposing? How to Find The most romantic Way/destination
- Virtual Valentines Day Travel ideas
- Packing Ideas for the romantic getaway
- Day Trip Ideas for Valentines Day
- Ideas on How to decorate your hotel suite
- Hot and sunny destinations on Valentines day ideas
- Best budget weekend destinations for Valentines day
- Loving suitcase Ideas
- Discovering different traditions from around the globe about how Valentine’s day is celebrated
Beauty Niche Ideas
- Romantic adornments for your hair
- Beautiful hairstyles to choose from
- Best beauty treatments for your partner
- Pillar post on perfume ideas
- Round-up post on different makeup gift sets
- The choices of Prettiest Red lipsticks on offer
- Tutorial videos on Valentines day makeup ideas
- Pampering sessions for you both to relax and feel beautiful
- Nail Art ideas
Fashion Niche Ideas
- Sexy Valentines day underwear ideas for women
- Sexy boot ideas for staying home or wearing out for the evening
- What outfits to wear on a warm/chilly day
- Daytime attire for a romantic getaway
- Evening attire for staying at home
- Afternoon attire for a spot of lunch
- Jewellery and accessories for any occasion ( Lunch/Romantic meal)
- Shoe Ideas for the little Red/ black dress
- Cute evening bag ideas
- What to wear for women who don’t like to wear red
- Don’t want to wear a dress? how about some pantsuit ideas
How about buying some heart-shaped gifts for the bloggers out there to remind your loved ones they are loved on Valentine’s Day and every day throughout the year.
My husband got me a heart-shaped mousemat, a valentines day mug, a pretty pen with a heart-shaped crystal on the top, and a little cuddly bear.
Can you think of other ideas to share with me, I would love to hear from you in the comments below.
I wish each and every one of you a very happy Valentine’s Day.