Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. The review of choice for this fine day is called The Blog Millionaire Course and as the name suggests it’s all about starting a blog!
It is a big misconception that you need to be a good writer to do blogging. That is just not so.
Some of my blogging buddies are not native English speakers and they still rank page 1 of Google.
As I’m sure you are aware there are many courses around that can teach you about blogging, However, they are not all created equal.
Will this be a legitimate blogging course or something that runs off with your money? That is one of the questions that will be answered in this review.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with The Blog Millionaire Course. If you decide to purchase it I will not receive a commission.
Before I go any further I want to congratulate you for taking an intelligent view before making a purchase by checking this out. It is a sure way to not be scammed.
Let’s dive right in and find out more:
Program Name: The Blog Millionaire Course
Program Type: Learning How To Become A Blogger
Founder: Brandon Gaille
Website Address: https://theblogmillionaire.com/
Cost To Join: $497 one time payment
Recommended? Yes But….
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links is connected to The Blog Millionaire Course.
The Blog Millionaire Founder
The founder is called Brandon Gaille If you go to the website above you can read his story. But here’s a quick overview.
Brandon was bullied as a child.
He was diagnosed with a rare condition in his thirties and that left him disabled.
He overcame this and helped his wife battle cancer.
He was half a million dollars in debt.
Yet he still made it to the top!
His blog gets over a million monthly visitors.
What is The Blog Millionaire Course
The Blog Millionaire is a training course created by Brandon Gaille, that teaches you the secrets of his success with blogging.
Inside there are 13-modules of training about blogging where you can learn everything from choosing a domain name, performing long-tail keyword research, using social media to promote your blog, building an email list, and also how to make money online.
One thing I should point out to you know this is not a get rich quick scheme it takes time and effort to make it in the blogging world.
If you don’t work then this won’t work!
HOW THE BLOG MILLIONAIRE WORKS?
This course is going to take you through the steps to building a blog from scratch.
One of the most difficult decisions to make is choosing a niche to blog about. However, it can be any subject that can be monetized.
New blogs are built many times every day. It is a popular way to make money online from home.
The main focus with The Blog Millionaire is not just to show you how to make money but to show you how to build, grow, and maintain your blog after it has been built.
Brandon dedicates a bit of time to traffic which is great because no traffic no exposure, no money coming in.
Inside the course, you’ll also learn how to find popular domain names by picking a domain related to a keyword to get even higher rankings.
Finding The right keyword is very important because that is where you are going to get a lot of traffic from.
The goal here is to choose a keyword that you can turn into a blog post. Like how to make a spaghetti bolognese for beginners. The bolded words are the keywords.
It also teaches you how to write posts that are engaging, shareable, and interesting.
There’s a section that covers social media to gain more exposure.
Once you have learned these methods, you should be able to produce quality traffic.
The last module teaches you how to find products that are hot within your niche and how to use affiliate marketing to monetize the traffic.
The Blog Millionaire contains 13 modules where Brandon will lead you through the process step-by-step.
As well as the training, you’ll also get a few bonuses and a Facebook group. Brandon’s main focus is to keep you accountable.
What’s covered in the training modules:
- Module 1 – You will be taught how to choose a domain that gets you to the top of the Google rankings.
- Module 2 – Learn how to find high-value domains in the market.
- Module 3 – You will learn how to optimize your hosting for much faster loading pages.
- Module 4 – This module covers how to use keyword research that can dominate the Google rankings
- Module 5 – You will be shown how to write a post that can turn your visitors into followers.
- Module 6 – You will be taught to increase the overall engagement of your posts.
- Module 7 – This module covers, how to get high-quality links to increase all of your rankings.
- Module 8 – In this module, you will be shown how to use social media to get more engagement.
- Module 9 – In this module, you will cover how to add 1000’s to your email list every month.
- Module 10 – This module covers analytics to uncover traffic producing trends.
- Module 11 – You will learn how to monetize your blog for client services and consulting leads.
- Module 12 – monetizing your blog with eBooks and online courses.
- Module 13 – How to monetize your blog with AdSense and Affiliates.
Brandon also shares his case studies after each module.
Many bloggers find out the hard way just how much work there is involved with blogging. I have to say that it is totally worth it!
- Bonus 1 Social Media Hacks Course – This bonus will teach you how to get more social media traffic from Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Bonus 2 Direct Access To Brandon – This bonus will give you direct access to a private Facebook group where you can contact Brandon and other members of The Blog Millionaire course when you need questions answered.
These bonuses are very valuable.
How Much Does The Blog Millionaire Cost?
The cost for this course is a one-off payment of $495. I know some will think that is a lot of money and yes in some ways it is.
In my opinion, it is a good price to be able to start your own business working from home on your own schedule.
Once your blog is established you can earn more than that in a week and sometimes in a day.
At this point, I have to say you can get something of better value that will teach you even more called Wealthy Affiliate.
It’s based on over 30 years of combined experience with blogging and affiliate marketing, and it works too! Me and over a million others are a testament to that.
Best of all, you’ll get websites, hosting, keyword research tools, super responsive community, private coaching and much more! These are not provided by the blog millionaire course.
The Pros Of The Blog Millionaire
I love blogging and it’s a great chance to find a program that is legitimate and dedicated solely to blogging and making it work.
Brandon is one of the good guys and it shows in his dedication to teaching.
30-day moneyback guarantee.
No upsells. (I hate Upsells)
You get access to Brandon to ask questions, he always answers any question that is posed.
The Cons Of The Blog Millionaire
You can get more value from courses that offer a lot more value than this one.
Not everything you need to get started is provided with this program. You will still have to pay out for hosting, and a domain name.
Is The Blog Millionaire A Scam
No, it is definitely not a scam.
This contains legitimate training from Brandon solely based on his struggles and experience with making it in the blogging sphere.
In my opinion, this is a great course.
Do I recommend it to my readers? Yes, but Wealthy Affiliate is better valued as far as I’m concerned because you get all that Brandon offers and so much more!
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- Everything you need all in one place including hosting and domain purchases.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 14 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com