Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to look into Stefan James and the products that he creates and promotes.
If you visit Youtube on a regular basis you would probably have come across videos by Stefan James? he has been around for about 10 years now.
10 years online is a good chunk of time and Stefan has had a great deal of success in that time but, does that mean we can trust him and his products?
He has all of the social media accounts and he can be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. That’s a plus as some reviews that I have written did not seem to have a founder at all.
*Disclaimer I am not associated or affiliated in any way with any products or services offered by Stefan James.
It’s great that you are here checking things out before parting with any cash. The chances are that you have been stung before like me and you don’t want that to happen again.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase then I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
P.S. I only recommend products and services that I actively use.
Let’s dive in and find out more about Stefan James the man and the products that he produces:
About Stefan James?
Stefan James was a shy retiring lad who tended to stay in the shadows and the limelight was not for him.
As he got older he decided he wanted to change his life and at the age of 17 he took matters into his own hands and started learning about improving his social skills.
Many people agree including me that the mind is a very powerful tool and it can be formed in any way we desire it to be.
Stefan became a life and business coach and an entrepreneur back in 2011 and by 2012 he was making significant amounts of money.
Stefan James Courses
The main course is called Project Life Mastery and inside that, there are 4 core steps that cover:
Step #1 Commit To Mastery, teaches you how to master different areas of your life.
Step #2 Start An Online Business is a free training that will cover How to start a side hustle, 7 proven business models and Growth strategies for beginners.
Step #3 Create A Morning Ritual you will receive a 21-day morning ritual cheat sheet
Step #4 Invest In Yourself step 4 is all about investing in yourself and joining some of his courses (basically an upsell funnel)
11 Other courses available on the website:
Not all of the courses belong to Stefan.
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery: is a whopping $997 or 3 payments of $397 For lessons on how to become an Affiliate Marketer.
Amazon Book Publishing
- Mastering Book Publishing: $147 How to write and publish your own ebooks.
- Mastering Book Marketing: $997/year or $97/month Expensive Is a membership program as opposed to being a course.
- The 24 Hour Book System: $27
- Amazing Selling Machine (not one of his courses): $4,997 or 6 payments of $997 Extremely expensive Founders: Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark.
- Marketplace Superheroes (not one of his courses): $997
- Online Business Mastery Accelerator: $497/year or $47/month Lessons on social media marketing, amazon publishing, and outsourcing.
- Online Business Mastery Mastermind: You need to apply for this course ( Personalized coaching)
- Knowledge Broker Blueprint (not one of his courses): $2,000 Expensive Strategies from Dean Graziosi, Tony Robbins, Russel Brunson, and Jenner Kutcher.
- Life Mastery Accelerator: $297/year or $29/month Teaches you all of the steps contained in the Life Mastery Pyramid image above.
- Morning Ritual Mastery: $37 Helps you to build and create a morning routine to start the day off right.
The morning routine is something that most successful business owners have, having said that they just do what is right for them.
Stefan James Net Worth
Stefan makes the majority of his money from the courses named above, he has a massive Youtube following that hangs on his every word.
He is said to be worth around $8 million Canadian dollars. He became a millionaire in his twenty’s and is still around today.
Is Stefan James Legit or A Scammer?
In my opinion, he is not a scammer! However, he has been allegedly linked to some dodgy business practices.
There were a set of videos by Coffeezilla that are now no longer available and in them, it’s alleged that Stefan was involved with the catfishing escapade.
Say Lisa what’s this catfishing thing all about?
This is where somebody publishes an ebook under a pen name (ghostwriter) and then says the book was written by somebody who is an expert on that subject to make it into a number 1 best seller.
For instance, I could write an ebook about how to make money online and then claim it was written by a person with a proven history and therefore qualified to give good advice that is worth paying a few dollars for.
This practice is not illegal but it is definitely not ethical in my opinion.
You can learn more about the process from an article in the Washington Post.
There are rumours that Stefan James currently has a course on the process among his collection.
Don’t get me wrong here he is by no means the only entrepreneur who has carried out this action and there are some that still do. But this post is not about them!
Would I Purchase A Stefan James Course?
As I said back at the beginning I have seen Stefan James around on the internet for many years and I have also watched lots of his Youtube videos.
His style of teaching and the subjects are all great and I have learned a lot from them. Especially when focused on self-help.
Yet I have never purchased one of his courses. I have been involved online for 6 years now but his courses just didn’t resonate with me.
That excited purchasing feeling just didn’t materialize with his courses.
I write reviews on products and services that are offered in many different sectors and I also carry out research on programs that I may wish to join.
There are so many reviews these days on any given subject, I have read a few on the Affiliate Mastery Course and although they are not that bad they are also not that good either.
The general consensus of opinion is that the courses lack real substance and would not take you much beyond a beginners phase, leaving you needing to learn more.
He does have a lot of knowledge but for me, I feel he should stick to just 1 core subject and teach how to master that from zero to making money.
- Stefan James is a real person who has been around for 10 years and you can find a ton of information about him.
- Because he has made money his courses are pretty professionally put together.
- The courses are really expensive and I don’t believe you get value for money with them.
- A lot of the teaching can be found for free on Youtube
- He covers far too many different business topics to be a master of them all.
My Final Thoughts
One course that Stefan teaches is about a subject that I am in total agreement with him about, That’s Affiliate Marketing.
There is no way I would pay $997 to join Stefan’s course when I know for a fact I can get better value elsewhere.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model to get into, But it does take a lot of work for the first 6 months or so.
It’s not a quick way to make money online but it is very lucrative if you stick with it.
How I Work Full-Time Online
As you have probably already deduced I work In Affiliate Marketing. There are many reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to be successful with your business you would be advised to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No Skills needed
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike with dropshipping for example
After starting with this training program and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that other courses are charging I quit my dreaded day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning.
Stick with it and you could be like the Super Affiliates that I work alongside who are earning 5K 10K and up to 50K a month.
This is not for you if you don’t want to work!
If you love writing and helping others then this is definitely for you!
Thank you very much for supporting me to the finish line of this post.
Have a burning question then leave it in the box below, I will be happy to be of assistance to you.
Get value from this information? Great! Please share me to help others using the social sharing buttons.
Want more information on Affiliate Marketing then read this post next.