Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. As your blog grows there comes a time when you should have an email list and this requires an autoresponder. Will Send To Bank Fit the bill?
Having your very own email list is where a big chunk of your revenue is going to come from so we need a platform that we can trust.
Send To Bank is a new system that only came out today! It is billed as being the most affiliate friendly email autoresponder around!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated or associated with Send To Bank in any way. If you decide to buy it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
The sales page says:
That makes me want to ask why there are 9 upsells? Or do you think it means there are no monthly fees?
Send To Bank Overview
Program Name: Send To Bank
Program Type: Fully functioning autoresponder
Founder/s: David Kirby and Al Cheeseman with Kenny Tan.
Cost Of Purchase: Frontend $14.93 + 9 upsells
Is It Recommended? NO.
I don’t recommend this program for the simple reason I don’t believe it complies with any data protection rules. That is enough of a red flag to put me off straight away!
Do you feel the same way?
How many emails do you find in your spam folder every day? With this system, everyone will have even more!
Your email list is your biggest asset so look after it!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected. None of the links is connected to Send To Bank.
I learned all I needed to know about working online from an all in one training platform that has been around for 16 years and this is my number 1 recommended offer.
What Is Send To Bank?
Send To Bank Is essentially an autoresponder. It can be set up in just 3 steps.
We shall find out just how this works and if it is worth our time and money!
About The Creators
David Kirby and Al Cheeseman have teamed up a few times before so this is not their first outing together.
I have reviewed another program from this trio called Eezy Traffic. I didn’t recommend it but, that doesn’t mean this one won’t work!
How Does Send To Bank Work?
As usual with programs from vendors similar to these it only takes 3 steps!
1. Purchase and Login to the system.
2. Activate pre-built buyer lists.
3. sit back and watch the cash flow in!
How It Really Works?
Do step 1 and log in to the dashboard which looks like this:
As you can see all of the functions are available on the left-hand side.
The dashboard is simple so that makes it easy to use.
What it can do?
- Create a list where you can edit anything
- You can add new recipients
- next, you can create an email campaign it also has the option to send it immediately or to schedule the email
- Create web forms through the template builder
The Frontend and The Upsells
The front end is $14.93.
Upsell 1: costs $37 the downsell is $17
- Unlimited – unlimited accounts, forms, leads, emails, autoresponders.
Upsell 2: is $37 the downsell is $27
- Automation – Allows the user to schedule their campaigns
Upsell 3: is a massive $197 downsell at $97
- DFY – Done For You personal set up by our team
Upsell 4: costs $47 the downsell is $27
- Done For You campaigns – All Our top Software all set for you to sell as your own.
Upsell 5: another $197 downsell set at $77
- Traffic – Place Your Google and Facebook pixels on our top-selling sales page.
Upsell 6: $997 Or downsell $497 W/O lifetime updates and support
- Whitelabel – Full installation and customized branding of the Send To Bank software + developer support.
Upsell 7: is $47 the downsell is $27
- Reseller – 100% commissions and affiliate materials for Send To Bank
Upsell 8: set at $27 downsell at $17
- Traffic Saver pack
- W+ Saver Membership
- Past products + More products added throughout the month available on a monthly membership.
Upsell 9: priced at $37 downsell at $17
- Send To Bank “Goldmine 1k” Club
The Pros Of Send To Bank
You have access to a moneyback guarantee of 30-days
The Cons Of Send To Bank
Where is your email list going to come from? Surely you are not thinking of taking it away from a safe and secure server that you are paying for? That would be a very wrong move!
Ensure you have permission to email these subscribers!
They say this is suitable for newies but there is no training included!
The graphics for the money made with this are exactly the same as another program called Xtargeter. That makes them all totally fake!
I recommend you to use either Get Response or Aweber where you can signup for free for up to 500 subscribers, They work much better, have more functions are safer and also have affiliate programs that you can make money from
Is Send To Bank A Scam?
You will get the software that builds pages and grows an email list so in that respect no.
If you go by the promises on the sales page then it is a scam!
The image above is from the sales page. I could not find a pre-built list inside. A template to make 1 yes. but, this suggests the list is inside which is very misleading.
In my opinion, you cannot trust what it says on the sales page. It is all hyped up BS.
Do I recommend This Program To My Readers? No.
Your email list is your most prized asset and there is no way I would trust this system with any of my subscribers.
It is not worth $14.93 let alone the cost of the not needed upsells at nearly $1,600. Anyone who buys them needs their head testing!
When you use a proper well-known autoresponder they have all of the security measures in place. They have the can spam act in the USA and the GDPR rules in Europe, that need to be followed. There are far more functions to choose from and it’s free for up to 500 subscribers.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free forever and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Watch the video on how to build your own website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com