Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to do a review of a program called Eezy Traffic but will it actually turn out to be easy traffic?
As bloggers, we need traffic for our blogs to pay for themselves. No traffic, no views, no link clicks, make no sales.
I got an email from a fellow marketer friend of mine about this program so I decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and write a review as well as check it out as a potential traffic source.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with Eezy Traffic if you decide to purchase it after reading this review I will not be compensated in any way.
Checking out products and services before purchasing is a great way to ensure that you don’t get scammed!
This program that I use works like a charm.
With that being said let’s dive in and learn more about Eezy Traffic:
Product Name: EezeyTraffic
Product Type: Tools and Software
Price: Frontend $17 + 8 Upsells. Yes, I said 8!
Founders: Al Cheeseman, Kenny Tan, and David Kirby
Who Is It Recommended For? In my opinion no one!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
What Is Eezey Traffic?
Eezey traffic is a cloud-based software application that provides DFY lead magnets and funnels to get you going with promoting affiliate products to earn an online income.
This software uses advances in technology to harness 24+ sources for free buyer traffic with a single click of your mouse. (supposedly)
You can choose to promote any product you wish you don’t have to use the products recommended by the program.
They claim this is newbie-friendly and from what I have seen I would agree that it’s simple to use.
Related Post: Zest Software
How Eezy Traffic Works?
As I mentioned above we need traffic in order to make money Eezey Traffic will show you how to:
1#. Create a squeeze page: where your targeted traffic will share their details to get the free offer, an ebook, or software, for example
#2. Store your leads: you can either add the leads to an email autoresponder or simply store your email leads on the software provided
#3. Direct your leads to the product page Through your affiliate links, once they have shared your offer to multiple different social media platforms.
This is a basic trade-off for their email address that they have to share the offer to 24 different platforms before receiving the offered freebie.
You get the traffic and they get the freebie.
Not really what I thought I would be getting!
The Pros Of Eezey Traffic
Money-back guarantee through Warrior Plus. com platform.
That’s the only pro I could Find.
The Cons Of Eezy Traffic
- Horrible clickbait titles are used to attract attention from potential purchasers that have nothing to do with the actual product. (false advertising)
- You will need to promote your squeeze page in order to gain any amount of traffic as sharing it with your groups may possibly produce 1 or 2 results if you are very lucky.
- The products for you to promote have been compiled by the 3 owners of this system so you are acting as their affiliate.
- Everything on offer is the same for everybody so there is going to be nothing unique. (how will you stand out and get traffic?)
- Because you are using a done for you system that means you don’t own anything and you can lose it all in the blink of an eye which is a huge risk.
- The program starts out at $17 and if you purchase all of the up-sells the total will then become a whopping $692.
- My biggest problem with this is a testimonial from one of the students who I have reviewed before called Branson Tay who I would not trust!
The frontend is $17
1: Eeze Traffic Unlimited this upsell is $37
This upsell enables you to get access to unlimited campaigns and usage.
2: EezeTraffic Automation costs $47
This package helps you to immediately schedule your traffic system.
3: EezeTraffic Done For You is another $197
Inside this offer, you will get DFY personal set up by the dedicated team of Eeze Traffic.
4: EezeTraffic DFY campaigns another $47
All of the top software all set for you to sell as your own inside this pack.
5: Eeze Traffic will set you back $197
This upsell will give you the ability to get your Google and Facebook pixels on the top-selling sales page.
6: Eeze Traffic Reseller is $47
With this upsell, you will have 100% commissions and affiliate materials for Eeze Traffic.
7: Traffic Saver pack & W+ Saver Membership costs $27
They are past products + new products added throughout the month available on a monthly membership.
8: “Goldmine 1k” Club priced at $37
Is Eezy Traffic A Scam?
In my opinion, Eezy Traffic is not a scam. It is actually a product that you can purchase.
It may be possible to earn from this if you used ads from Facebook, Pinterest, or solo ads. I don’t think it would work any other way successfully!
Would I recommend Eezy Traffic? No. there are many ways to learn how to do everything this teaches and for a lot less money!
Related Post: Profit Mayhem
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search on any search engine.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
- You can make your own website in only 30 seconds!
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com