Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to do a review on a huge Youtuber called John Crestani. Even if you know nothing about working online you have probably come across at least 1 of his videos?
John Crestani has thousands of youtube videos and 475k subscribers that hang on his every word.
Does this mean we should trust him and payout for his course?
*Disclaimer I am not associated or affiliated with John Crestani or his course in any way. If you decide to join the course I will not be compensated at all.
Have you seen any of his ads?
Maybe you have seen a few of John’s ads and that’s why you are here to find out if this guy is legit or not? Anyhow, it’s great that you are checking things out before paying out.
This post may contain Affiliate Links. This means if you click through on a link and make a purchase then I will receive a small commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
P.s. I only recommend products and services I actively use.
Let’s dive in and find out more about the man named John Crestani
Who is John Crestani?
John is 33 years old, he is a big personality on youtube with lots of videos and subscribers.
He dropped out of college and started working for an internet marketing agency in Los Angeles until he was fired in 2009.
I looked up johns net worth and according to Google, he has $7.5 million.
Nobody knows if that is accurate information.
If you have never seen any of Johns videos you should at least watch one.
He is a very enthusiastic and personable guy and you can understand why he is so popular on Youtube.
His teaching method is very straightforward and simple to understand.
I would not say I agree with some of his suggestions more on that later.
If I was new to the online world I could see myself taking his advice but as I have the experience I would not follow some of his methods.
John Crestani’s Courses
He has 2 programs of his own called:
Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System Pro.(SAS for short)
Internet Jetset was john’s first course and it teaches you about the basics of internet marketing. I have to say it is a popular course.
The course is set out for you to complete over an 8 hour period but of course, you can take it at your own pace.
What You Will Learn About:
Choosing a niche
Choosing Products you wish to promote through affiliate marketing
How to get traffic
Price $47. + several upsells
Suitable for beginners who know nothing about affiliate marketing.
I have never taken this course and as with everything, there are some good and bad reviews regarding it.
Super Affiliate System Pro
This is John’s main course and where a lot of his money is made. The course was originally priced at $4995 but now you are able to purchase it for $997.
The super affiliate pro system is designed to teach you how to become a successful affiliate marketer that earns an income from your efforts over 6 weeks.
What do you get for your $997 price tag?
Week number 1: Introduction
- Learning about goal setting
- How to join affiliate networks – Clickbank, ShareASale, Amazon, etc.
- The Setting up of your website
- How to set up your presell page
- How to set up your Facebook Ads properly
- How to work with Affiliate Networks
This will be helpful if you are a complete novice.
Week 2 – Success Skills
Week 2 is about mindset, niches, choosing affiliate networks and understanding who your ideal customers are:
- Understanding the Entrepreneur Mindset
- How to do research for your niche topic
- How to choose your offer for a promotion
- Learning how to choose your ad network
- Researching different niches online
- Learning how to network
- Understanding users Intent
Working online takes a special kind of mindset, it’s not suitable for everyone.
Week 3 – Marketing Skills
Week 3 covers these topics:
- How to write good ad copy
- Advanced copywriting skills with Ronnie Sandlin
- John’s personal 17 steps that he uses for copywriting
- How to optimize ads in the best way
- Advanced optimization tactics
Paying for ads quickly becomes expensive so good ad copy is a must know if you want to go down that route.
Week 4 – Google and Facebook Ads
- Facebook ads training
- Facebook ad compliance training
- Learning the important metrics to look at in advertising
- Looking at Google Adwords – Part 1 & Part 2
- Super affiliate Brian Pfeiffer Teaches a lesson on Facebook ads.
Week 5 – Native & Youtube Ads
- How to setup MGID native ads ( sounds complicated)
- Setting up outbrain native ads (never heard of it)
- How to setup Voluum DSP native ads effectively
- How to Setup your Youtube ads
- Training from guest coach Tim Burd on Facebook ads
Week 6 – Scaling and Outsourcing
- How to use survey funnels properly
- $240K solar case study revealed
- How to Scale campaigns from $1K – $20K
- How to use media Buyers effectively
- Students loan consolidation case study
Pro’s Of John Crestani’s Courses
Both courses have been around for a lot of years
Money-back guarantee after meeting certain conditions
Comprehensive training in the Super Affiliate Pro Training
Con’s Of John Crestani’s Courses
Internet Jetset is full of upsells
Internet Jetset is only suitable for absolute beginners
Super Affiliate Pro is very expensive at $997
There is no training on the free traffic method of SEO, only training on paid ads that you would need an extra couple of k for
The Super Affiliate course is geared to Promote the course itself and it’s pretty intense.
Would I Say John Crestani Is A Scam Artist?
No. I wouldn’t say he is a scammer, however, some of his methods of teaching leave a lot to be desired.
For Instance, in some of his Youtube videos, he actively encourages you to spam people on other social media sites which is a big no.
In one section of the Super affiliate Pro course, John is seen to give out other peoples email addresses for retargeting purposes when running ads on Facebook.
Hey, I thought there were laws about that!
What happened to the need to opt-in?
Not a method I would encourage you to carry out.
Running paid ads in any business is very costly and the risks often outweigh the rewards.
If you go this route be very careful and only spend what you can afford to lose.
I would not purchase one of his courses, if you choose to then that is totally your decision.
There is one thing John and I do agree on and that’s Affiliate Marketing is a great business to get into!
There are so many affiliate marketing courses around to choose from and In my time online I have purchased quite a few.
Some were okay, some were awful and not worth the money, But, one, in particular, is my number 1 recommendation.
The reason this is my number 1 is, value for money, great up to date training, 16 years in business, has everything any new blogger or affiliate marketer could ever need all in one place.
How I Work Full-Time Online
I write a blog and do Affiliate marketing for the following reasons:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program)
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No Skills needed
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike with dropshipping and other courses around
- There are no upsells
Tons Of Training
After starting with this training program and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that other courses are charging I quit my dreaded day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning.
Stick with it and you could be like the Super Affiliates that I work alongside who are earning 5K 10K and up to 50K a month and all from this training.
This is not for you if you don’t want to work hard!
If you love to write and help others then this is definitely for you!
Thank you very much for supporting me to the finish line of this post.
Have a burning question for me then leave it in the box below, I will be happy to be of assistance to you.
Get value from this information? Great! Please share me to help others using the social sharing buttons.
Want more information on Affiliate Marketing then read this post next.