Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to do a review of a program called IThrive Network. This is a very secretive site.
Why do businesses have secrets? It doesn’t bode well from a trust issue now, does it?
Carrying out your own research before joining any make-money-online opportunities is how you not only get to know more about the company, it’s also how you avoid the many scams!
You work hard for your money and you need to know that your investment is safe.
In this review, I’m going to take you through this program step-by-step. We’re going to see whether this company is a scam?
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with the iThrive Network in any way. If you decide to purchase it after reading this review I won’t be compensated in any way.
That being said let’s dive in and find out more about iThrive Network:
- Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing Scheme (MLM)
- Product Owner: Unknown registered privately in 2018
- Product Price: $50 per year + multiple package upgrades
- Recommended For?: Not recommended because this type of program is being sued by the FTC.
What Is The iThrive Network?
The iThrive Network offers a set of courses on its official website. That’s about it.
iThrive Network is a reboot of a previous scheme known as iPro Network, which was a cryptocurrency project around in 2017.
Affiliates of the iPro Network were able to earn money by investing in the PROC crypto coin and recruiting other people to join the opportunity.
A video called “iThrive Launch Update was uploaded in 2018.
In the video, someone by the name of Daniel Pacheco says he is the president of the company. This is also stated on Pacheco’s Facebook page.
The middle of 2018 came and the iPro Network program was shut down.
Then came iThrive which is based on the same concept of recruiting members and getting paid a commission.
Because there is training involved this means it’s not a pyramid scheme.
However, it is an MLM that many warn against.
Related Post: Revix Review.
Does The iThrive Network Have Any Products?
As I mentioned in the previous section unlike IPro Network, this platform has some products that make it technically an MLM.
However, the same principle of recruiting and compensation has remained.
The person at the top of these schemes always makes the most money.
In lots of country’s, this is an illegal way to make money online.
That is one major reason why you are not going to find too many positive iThrive Network reviews around.
This is the list of educational courses you will get access to:
1. A Cryptocurrency Trading Platform
2. Some Facebook Mastery Training
3. E-Commerce Mastery Training
4. An Amazon Dropshipping Course
How Much Is It To Join iThrive Network?
The yearly subscription is $50. Then, you will also need to invest in one of the following packages, as shown below.
- The basic Level is $100
- Intermediate Level is $500
- Accelerated Level costs $2,000
- Advanced Level costs $3,000
- E Trader Level is another $5,000
- Professional Level costs $6,000
After investing your funds, you’ll then earn money through a Return On Investment, recruitment commissions, and residual commissions that are handled via a binary system.
How Does The iThrive Network Work?
You can earn by referring others that go on to purchase a membership and make an investment into one of the package levels and also by building a team or a downline.
The higher up you rank, the more money you can potentially earn.
There are several levels within iThrive Network and you have to purchase all of the levels to earn from them.
The more people you refer, the more money you could earn.
The iThrive Network Ranks
To become qualified for a specific rank, you will need to reach a certain number of sales.
- Senior Consultant Rank: To become qualified for Senior Consultant, you will need to generate at least 5000 Group Volume package purchases.
- Executive Consultant Rank: To become qualified for Executive Consultant, you will need to generate at least 30,000 GV package purchase volume.
- Director Rank: To become qualified for Director Rank, you will need to generate at least 100,000 GV in package purchase volume.
- Senior Director Rank: To become qualified for Senior Director Rank, you will need to generate at least 400,000 GV in package purchase volume.
- Executive Director Rank: No information regarding this level.
- Senior Vice President Rank: No information about this level.
Payable Commissions and Bonuses
- Recruitment Commission: When a new member is referred by you personally investing, a 10% earning is made depending on the level of investment chosen by that new member
- Recruitment Bonus Commission: This is different from the “Recruitment Commission”. This is a one-time earning of $400 as a bonus when certain qualifications are met.
- Matching Bonus Commission: these are commissions based on the uni-level compensation structure. When qualified, it allows for a payout up to 7 levels.
- Leadership Bonus Commissions: this bonus is available when qualifications are met in a pay plan rank.
Is The iThrive Network a Scam?
Because of what happened with the iPro Network and its obvious relationship with the iThrive Network and the intense focus on recruiting new members to the scheme without offering any value in terms of products and services, it’s safe to say that in my opinion, the iThrive Network is a scam.
When the iPro network was shut down the SEC sued its founder Daniel Pacheco for operating a Fraudulent Pyramid Scheme that Promed Investors Cryptocurrency Riches.
Would I Recommend This?
I Do Not recommend this website.
pyramid schemes are not sustainable and they eventually collapse when recruitment stops.
Claims of getting rich quickly are what make these programs attractive, but joining them is a big mistake, in my opinion.
Your money will not be safe here!
That’s a wrap for this review. I have shared the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills as there is a ton of training, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start a limited trial of the platform (with my #1 recommended program) Then upgrade to the premium membership if you can see the value of using this amazingly successful training.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 16 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work quicker upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Join my email list or follow me on Pinterest for more awesome tips.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com