Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to review a company that hails out of South Africa Called Revix.
The company deals in bundles like Cryptocurrencies, Gold, and smart bundles.
The company are relocating from South Africa to the UK said Revix Chief Executive Officer Sean Sanders.
This is said to be happening because SA has been slow in terms of regulation in the industry.
Sean Andrew Sanders and 8 other members of the team at Revix all have linked In profiles. I could not find any other social media presence.
It’s great that you are here carrying out your due diligence before spending money on any opportunity presented to you. It stops you from getting tangled up in scam offers.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated in any way with the company called Revix. If you decide to make an investment that will obviously be your choice and I won’t be compensated in any way.
Now that’s been said let us dive in and find out more about Revix:
Company Name: Revix
Founded by: Sean Andrew Sanders
Website address: revix.com
Price to enter: You can sign up for free
Best For: Answer at the end
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
(non of the links have anything to do with the Revix Program)
What Is Revix?
Revix is a company that helps you to invest in different Cryptocurrencies.
When it comes to investing with Revix there are a few choices of commodities you can invest in:
- Pax Gold is an asset-backed digital token that provides direct ownership of physical gold.
- The top 10 bundle consists of owning the top 10 Cryptocurrencies.
- The smart contract bundle consists of owning the top smart contract cryptocurrencies.
- The payment bundle consists of owning the top payment focused cryptocurrencies.
You can sell as well as purchase currencies with this company.
The Revix Referral Program
The revix program does have a referral program where you can get others to join through an affiliate link.
All I could find after an extensive search is that you don’t get paid out in cash, Instead, you are paid in RR points which are their reward points.
How The Revix Bonus System Works?
- For signing up you will receive 5 reward points worth .50p sterling
- Verifying your account will get you another 5 reward points worth .50p sterling
- Making your first investment will net you 10 reward points worth 1.00-pound sterling
- A subsequent investment will get you 5 reward points worth .50p sterling
- For referring a new member will get you 150 reward points which equates to 15.00-pound sterling
- Give a Google review and receive 20 reward points worth 2.00-pound sterling. (only one allowed)
- Complete a survey and receive 20 reward points worth 2.00-pound sterling (only 2 surveys allowed)
The Levels Inside Revix?
- The Blue level is free to join but doesn’t give you many benefits.
- The Silver level earned 200 Revix points and receive 10% off of trading fees.
- The Gold level earned 500 Revix points and receive 20% off of trading fees and a dedicated account manager.
- The Platinum level earned 1,000 Revix points and receive 35% off of trading fees and a dedicated account manager. + a t-shirt.
- The VIP level earned 5,000 Revix points and receive 50% off trading fees + hoodie. t-shirt, and cap.
Meet The Team At Revix
Founder and CEO
Sean Andrew Sanders
Sean has a background in investment banking, he previously worked at the Venture Capital firm Knife Capital, also at Sabvest as a tech analyst, and at General Pacific Management Services as a portfolio manager.
Sean has founded 3 start-ups of his own called Sataya an event-driven proprietary trading firm, Blocktree Capital a crypto asset advisory firm, and Application Portal a multi-purpose online university application system.
For the company Sataya Proprietary Traders there is a Facebook page with no information at all on it.
For the company Blocktree Capital, I couldn’t find anything online at all.
I also can’t find any info on the third company called Application Portal.
The only thing that is live online and has a website with information on it is the latest venture Revix.
There are 8 other members of the Revix team:
Ruan Smit – Lead Software Engineer has a linked In profile with no photo.
Tiaan Wolmarans – Head Of Product has several social media profiles.
Lyon Blecher – A senior Software Engineer has LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest profiles.
Bilo Lwabona – A senior Software Engineer has Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn Profiles.
Francois Bothma – A software Engineer has a LinkedIn profile only.
Alex Marais – Head of Design has a Facebook page.
Janine Mostert – Head of Operations has a LinkedIn page and a Facebook page.
Leness van Kraayenburg – Head of Customer Success Has a Facebook page and a LinkedIn profile.
The Contact Us Information On The Revix Website
The UK Office address on the website:
97 Hackney Road
E2 8JF, London
However, Revix is incorporated under the company name Revix Uk Ltd and that has a totally different address of:
Hatherley House, 15-17 Wood Street, Barnet, Herts, EN 5 4 AT. The company found at that address is called Conance Ltd.
The South African Office address is:
154 Main Road, Sea Point
8005, Cape Town
There are several businesses contained in this building.
Would I Recommend Revix?
Although the website looks pretty good and has quite a few spelling mistakes I won’t hold that against them.
To be fair I would not join or recommend this program.
The fact that the other 3 startups by Sean Andrew Sanders are nowhere to be found would be one red flag and a second is a discrepancy with the Uk addresses.
Even the South African address cannot be verified.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
We Have Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million like-minded entrepreneurs
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation which you can join for free today!
(If you want to make your new business work upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com