Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to look at a guy called Branson Tay and see if his marketing claims are true?
Should we trust him and purchase anything from this man?
Branson Tay is a Youtuber he has been around since 2018 and he has 3 Youtube channels with 72,934, 516k and 187k subscribers.
Those are some pretty impressive numbers nearly 3/4 of a million total followers.
His Youtube videos all make wild claims of making money quickly and have very clickbait titles. These are aimed at people to get them into some get rich quick schemes.
Greedy people who don’t want to work are easy targets. A very true saying is ” a fool and his money are soon parted”
One question springs to my mind instantly Why have 3 Youtube channels all on the same niche subject of making money online?
*Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with Branson Tay or his products in any way. If you make a purchase from one of his offerings I will not be compensated.
It’s great that you are here reading this post and doing a thorough check before paying for a product or service. Due diligence these days is a must!
This post may contain Affiliate Links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I could receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
P.S. I only recommend products and services that I actively use.
Let’s dive in and find out more about Branson Tay:
Who Exactly Is Branson Tay?
As I have stated above Branson Tay is a Youtuber who has been making videos for the past 3 years and over 3 channels he has amassed nearly 750,000 subscribers.
That is really not bad going in that amount of time.
What attracts these subscribers to the Branson Tay channels?
As you can see from the above image all of his videos are offering fast cash for very little work.
I checked out a few of his videos and they are pretty much all title and no real substance.
That does sound tempting but they are totally unrealistic claims.
Yes you can make money as an affiliate marketer just not in the way portrayed by Branson Tay
Branson Tays 1st Product
Infinity Accelerator: is a 6-week course that will cover 1 of these topics each week:
Week1 – Affiliate Marketing Quickstart Accelerator
Week 2 – Winning Products Codex
Week 3 – Automated Selling Machine
Week 4 – Underground Email Marketing Blueprint
Week 5 – Traffic Secrets Unleashed
Week 6 – 1% Affiliate Domination Formula
Price $197 but can be discounted with a voucher offering $100 off, so leaving a one-off payment of $97. A 6-week course and access to a Facebook Group.
No refund information available.
Problems With Affinity Accelerator?
Branson Tray claims to be the creator of Affinity Accelerator, However, it has come to light that he joined a program called Savage Affiliates founded by Franklin Hatchett and the information regarding Affinity Accelerator was remarkably similar.
After this fact was pointed out Tray removed the course and there has been no trace of it since.
Branson Tays 2nd Product
Skipperz: by Branson Tay
Product Type: Software
Price: Front end $19 + 6 upsells totalling $670.
What you get for your money:
FRONTEND Price ($19-): Skipperz Web App
- Top Affiliates took just 196 minutes to set up a profitable campaign
- Skipperz, with Proprietary “Skipperz Emulation”, allows you to instantly emulate Internet Millionaires & duplicate their results in only 42 seconds. (280x Faster)
- Free built-in traffic included
- Skip all the hard work, trial and error, the learning, as well as all the waiting
OTO 1 Price ($37) Skipperz – Unlimited
- Unlock all of the Premium Features of Skipperz
- You can Supercharge your Skipperz account to 1000 X Profit 2x’s As Fast With the Unlimited Edition
- Create Unlimited Money Campaigns – achieve Unlimited Traffic – achieve Unlimited Commissions
- 10 Extra Done For You Money Campaigns
- VIP Diamond Member Status – Customers are Eligible For Unlimited Lifetime Upgrades & Access To Our More Advanced Features In The Future.
OTO 2 ($197) Skipperz – DFY
- Generate 100% hands-free income while they do all of the work for you
- This creates the website & money campaigns basically all of the technical work so you can sit back & relax!
- Let the experts help you to monitor your account, fix anything if needed, or tweak anything based on what’s currently working today
- It will drive traffic for you which guarantees that you get sales and commissions
OTO 3 Price ($67) Skipperz – $1,000 Paydays
- Instantly monetize skipperz with high ticket offers
- 10x your income with $500 – $1,000+ a pop in high ticket commissions
- Exponentially bigger results with no additional work.
- DFY, ad copies, email swipes, and campaigns.
OTO 4 Price ($127) Skipperz – 1 Click Traffic Botz (a bit expensive)
- Get instant access into our diamond source of viral traffic for unlimited sales & commissions
- Like owning a virtual atm machine!
- 100% done for you free buyer traffic on autopilot with our proprietary 1-click traffic botz system
OTO 5 Price ($97) Skipperz – 10 Times Profit Boosters
- Become a super affiliate & immediately boost your profits by 2x, 5x, or even 10x
- Leverage these special bonus pages, scarcity timer and exit popups, and other premium features!
- Additional exclusive training and tutorial + case study
OTO 6 Price ($147) Skipperz – Six Figure Cash Cloner
- Clone the success of skipperz and earn up to $691 per visitor you send while it takes care of everything for you (sales copy, design, product development, hosting, customer support etc.)
- Instant approval link. get complete rights to resell Skipperz as your own product and keep 100% of the profit. business in a box. save thousands.
- Plus, you also get 3 more license rights for its next 3 blockbuster products. (worth hundreds more)
- Access to the best affiliate tools, resources and material.
It all sounds great but totally not the way it works in reality. These get rich quick schemes and done for you programs are not what they promise to be.
I know because I have been stung before when I was green around the gills in the online world. ” if it sounds too good to be true, that’s because it normally is “
Branson Tays 3rd Product
Founder: Branson Tay
Launched: 13th March 2021
Price: $16.93 one time payment
Product Type: Software
Money-Back Guarantee: Yes
What is Morph?
Morph is software that turns your blog posts into videos with 3 clicks of a button.
You can edit and customize the videos.
The videos can be published to 50 different places with a single click of your mouse
Can work with any niche
Works on any device
Ideal if you are camera shy, no need to be on the screen.
What I find really disturbing about the Morph landing page where the above information came from is they are suggesting that you use this software for other peoples content!
I’m going to share a screenshot with you below:
3rd line down no writing any content, that suggests to me that you should be stealing others content to make into a video?
Is that how you read it as well?
Certainly, not my idea of being ethical could possibly be illegal as well!
Would I Say Branson Tay Is A Scam Artist?
I would not say he is a scammer, However, his tactics really leave a lot to be desired.
He seems to be stuck in a time warp when this sort of marketing tactic was less known about and therefore more accepted.
I‘m certain that with the number of videos and subscribers he has that he is making money.
I just have a really hard time with the tactics and methods that he is employing.
These products of Tay’s seem to talk the talk but I would not be surprised if they did not walk the walk!
Would I Recommend Tay’s Products?
That would have to be a NO. There is no way I would recommend purchasing anything from Branson Tay.
As I said above I don’t think he is a scam artist but the way he does things leave a bad taste in my mouth.
He may make money through Affiliate Marketing but in an unethical way that I can’t condone!
How I Work From Home Full-Time
I am a blogger in the MMO niche and the majority of my income comes from doing Affiliate Marketing The ethical way!
Why I choose Affiliate Marketing?
- You can start totally for free (with my #1 recommended program)
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay out for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time or longer if time permits you
- No need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site daily
- No need to recruit others to join the program
- You don’t need to worry about customer support
- No special skills needed
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income that pays while you do other activities
- No need to pay out for expensive ads unlike with dropshipping for example
After starting with this training program and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that other courses are charging I quit my dreaded day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning.
Stick with blogging and affiliate marketing and you could be like the Super Affiliates that I work alongside who are earning 5K 10K and up to 50K a month.
Click on this link to read Jerry’s 100k a week story!
Thank you for staying to the end with me.
Did you receive value? great then please share this post using the sharing buttons.
Have a question you want me to answer? leave it below in the box and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com
2 thoughts on “Who Is Branson Tay, Should We Trust His Products?”
I’ve read your review and I am in full agreement. I am currently sitting with 3 of his so-called opportunities that I can’t make head or tail of. I don’t know what to do to get a refund for these purchases because, they refuse on the grounds that they only give refunds if they cannot fix a technical problem, and I have to prove that I have really made an effort to use the software. furthermore, they also threaten that if I go to PayPal and lodge a complaint with them, I will have breached our agreement and they will not give me a refund. I am currently researching for reviews so that I can forward all my findings with warrior plus.
I’m sorry this has happened to you, Sue.
I would go direct to warrior plus and ask for a refund.
Kindly let me know what happens and I will include it in my blog post.
Thanks for leaving a comment.
Have a good day.