Hello and a warm welcome back. Today we are going to do a review Of Eclipcity Global Is This Another Ponzi Scheme?
When you do a lot of reviews it becomes apparent after a short time that certain names keep cropping up again and again.
That does not mean that the latest venture is the same as the previous one though. However, a leopard very rarely changes his spots.
This happens to be the fourth instalment from this particular guy in less than a year.
I first have to say a big well done for reading this review of Eclipcity Global, it shows that you have the sense you were born with by checking out potential opportunities before jumping in.
Disclaimer* I am not associated or affiliated in any way with this program. The information that will be shared with you today can be found by anyone actively looking for it on Google.
I just write exactly what I find out whether it is good or bad!
Product Name: Eclipcity
Founder: Andreas Kartud
Product Type: Cryptocurrency Smart Contract Ponzi scheme
Price: 500TRX minimum investment to join sounds a lot but equates to roughly $26.00
Best For: Answer At the end
What Is Eclipcity Global?
Eclipcity Global is the fourth scheme that has been launched by Andreas Kartrud’s in less than a year.
That doesn’t sound too promising from the start now, does it?
Anyhow, let us continue.
The other programs were called:
1. EtherChain which was launched in June 2020 it was deemed to be an ethereum smart-contract Ponzi scheme that lasted all of 3 months.
2. TronChain was launched in August 2020 this was a tron smart-contract Ponzi scheme that lasted until January 2021 (lasted 5 months)
3. CyberChain was launched in September 2020 and is a tron smart-contract Ponzi scheme that is still running at the time of writing this March 2021.
Now we have Eclipcity Global it is not clear when this was launched.
Eclipcity Global is a multi-level marketing ( MLM ) company that operates in the cryptocurrency space. This operates as a smart-contract platform that allows you to earn cryptos automatically.
The founder says that this 4th venture is all part of the other 3 brands and was intentional.
These ventures are being pedalled from his home country of Sweden, even though 2 have collapsed no action is known to have been taken by the Swedish authorities.
Eclipcity Globals Products Line
This has been dubbed as an MLM because it has no products or services to sell. The only way to make money with this opportunity is to recruit others to join the Eclipcity program.
The All-Important Compensation Plan
Eclipcity Global’s compensation plan means affiliates have to invest in tron with a promise of a 310% return on investment (ROI).
Returns are paid out at a daily rate of “up to 1%”. Once 310% has been paid out on an investment position (this is made up of combined daily ROI and MLM commissions), reinvestment is necessary to continue earning an ROI.
Eclipcity Global reinvestment means affiliates are required to invest larger and larger amounts to continue to benefit:
The other side to this is the MLM where you have to recruit others to take part.
How To Earn From Eclipcity Global
Recruitment is the only way with this program.
Related Post: Review of Cloud Token Is It A Ponzi Scheme
There are 10 levels that you can rank for here. The same as with other programs the higher level you rank at the higher potential returns. The ranks are based on how many people that you recruit.
Referral Commissions For Eclipcity
referral commissions are paid out at a 10% commission level of tron for each recruited member.
The matching bonus uses the uni-level compensation plan. This works by placing you at the top of the team and your direct recruits are placed under you. These members now become your level 1.
New members that your level 1 team recruits into the program then become your level 2, and their level 1’s.
And this goes on for a total of 12 levels in this opportunity.
Matching bonuses are paid out as a % of withdrawals made across these levels:
- Star 1 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1 (your personally recruited members)
- Star 2 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Star 3 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1 and 10% on levels 2 and 3
- Star 4 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, and 8% on level 4
- Star 5 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, and 8% on levels 4 and 5
- Star 6 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, 8% on levels 4 and 5, and 6% on level 6
- Star 7 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, 8% on levels 4 and 5, and 6% on levels 6 and 7
- Star 8 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, 8% on levels 4 and 5, 6% on levels 6 and 7, and 4% on level 8
- Star 9 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, 8% on levels 4 and 5, 6% on levels 6 and 7, and 4% on levels 8 and 9
- Star 10 ranked members earn a 30% match on level 1, 10% on levels 2 and 3, 8% on levels 4 and 5, 6% on levels 6 and 7, 4% on levels 8 and 9, and 2% on levels 10 to 12
If you ever got completed a couple of levels it would look like a pyramid!
Top Recruiter Pool
Eclipcity uses 1% of the total weekly company-wide investment and places it into a Top recruiter pool.
90% of the funds collected for the pool are held to be added to the following week’s Top recruiter pool balance.
The remaining 10% is paid out to the top recruiters:
- 25% is paid to the top recruiter
- 15% is paid out for the second place
- 10% is paid out for the third place
- 8% is paid out to the fourth to seventh places
- 6% is paid out to the eighth to tenth places
Any of the figures above can be changed by the founder and his team.
Pro’s Of Eclipcity
I could not find a single pro associated with this program after doing a thorough search.
Con’s Of Eclipcity
New rules with Eclipcity that 5% of the funds can be withdrawn by the founder.
There are no products or services to sell. That makes this a pyramid scheme that is illegal in many countries.
The only thing you can do is recruit people into the program.
This is the 4th company that Kartud has set up and 2 of those have collapsed.
This post may contain Affiliate Links. This means if you make a purchase through one of the links that I may receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
P.s I only recommend products that I actively use.
Would I Join This?
Not a chance. The reason the other companies collapsed was that as soon as funds were invested the founder and his team were withdrawing them and that left no money to be paid out.
When this occurs the investors lose their money
As soon as the recruitment stops that is the end of that scheme and then another one is started to replace it.
I am pretty certain that if Eclipcity shuts down that there will be another one to take its place if there isn’t one already in existence.
One thing that really surprises me is that Andreas Kartrud has been able to get away with this, I would have thought he would have been arrested by the Swedish authority but there have been no reports to that end.
I work full-time from home
because I joined an Affiliate Marketing opportunity 12 months ago.
With a bit of hard graft, I have been a full-time blogger and Affiliate marketer for the past 3 months.
The reason I love this job is that I don’t have to recruit anyone.
You can promote any product of your choosing.
It is not an MLM or a Ponzi scheme.
It is free to join.
I get to work anytime I wish without having to answer to anybody else and I get paid when I’m sleeping!
Join My #1 recommendation to get your online business up and running.
Thank you for reading this review of Eclipcity Global, your support is appreciated!
Did you get value from this? if you did then please share it.
Have a question feel free to leave it in the comments below, I will get back to you soon.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com