Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to look at Clickearners which is a site that advertises Virtual Assistant Jobs.
Did you know that a site like this existed? Until last week I had no idea!
Tons of people are turning to the internet to look for work from home jobs because of the freedom it affords. No Boss work when and where you wish.
What’s not to like?
Being a Virtual Assistant can be a very lucrative and rewarding job. I would generally see them on places like Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook offering their services.
Now there’s a website for Virtual Assistants I think it’s a great idea. Will it turn out to be all that it seems?
Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with Clickearners. If you decide to join it after reading this review I will not be compensated in any way.
Now that’s been covered let’s dive in and find out more about Clickearners:
Owner: Unknown as privately registered in 2017
Pricing: 27$ + Upsells
Category: Freelance Virtual Assistants
Refund Policy: 60 Days
Recommended: Answer at the end
What Is ClickEarners?
I Don’t think what Clickearners claims to be is what it actually is?
In the top right corner of the above image, it says “Work & Earn as a Virtual Assistant” which suggests that it is a job site. Right?
All is not as it appears to be.
ClickEarners is in fact a digital product from ClickBank and you need to pay a fee before you get to see it. Say What! how does that work?
So not actually a place where you can find a job as a VA!
How disappointing because in the next image it shows more jobs or am I wrong about that?
How Does ClickEarners Work?
After filling in the registration details and paying a membership fee of $57 for lifetime access or $27 for 1-year of access you can start work and earning.
See it says so below.
Unfortunately, what it doesn’t tell you is that these jobs are found on freelancer platforms that have nothing at all to do with ClickEarners.
What You Really Get Inside ClickEarners
Manuals, guides, and links to other sites that offer real jobs. (unlike this site) Is that worth $27 or $57?
Let’s look at the offerings in more detail:
- PDF files about Virtual Assistance, Data Entry, and Social Media. These are not pieces of training just basic info.
- Lists and links to sites that are related to finding online jobs. They include Upwork and Fiverr which are legit sites that I have used many times and they are free to join!
- Descriptions of online jobs – This is just a shorter version of their PDFs on Virtual Assistants, Data Entry, and Social Media. They have descriptions of data entry jobs, customer service jobs, etc. You can get more info from a Google search!
- Resume and Cover letter templates. These are the only things of any value.
- Links to Facebook groups (V A-related groups).Which you could find on your own.
- Upsells. The upsells change every now and then so there isn’t much I can say about them.
Is ClickEarners A Scam?
In my opinion, I wouldn’t say it’s an outright scam but it is very misleading.
You go to the site with the expectation of finding a job and you are faced with paying a fee for some information that you could have found yourself for free on Google.
Who trusts any company or service where they hide who the owner is?
Pros Of Clickearners
Money-back guarantee for 60 days because it’s a Clickbank product.
Related Post: Postal jobs Source Review
Cons Of Clickearners
- No transparency about the founder or what the site is really about
- They use Geo-Targeting methods to get you to join
- They also use scarcity tactics
- Supposed to be a job site so why is there a fee?
- You are basically paying to join Fiverr and Upwork which are both free to join!
- It’s expensive for what you are actually getting
- No training just generic information
- The upsells in the program are designed to take advantage of newbies who don’t realize they don’t need them.
- If you go to their website and scroll to the bottom of the page you will see the truth being told in their disclaimer!
This is what it says:
“ClickEarners is an informational product that provides information and resources relating to working and earning online as a freelance/self-employed assistant. There is a fee to access our informational product in the member’s area. We are not offering anyone who registers with us a job, employment or paid work, nor do we seek to find anyone a job, employment or paid work.”
Yet in the above images, you can clearly see that they have a list of jobs:
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Virtual Assistant
- Online Research
- Envelope Filling
- Social Media Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Mystery Shopping
- Product Testing
As you can probably imagine there have been complaints to the BBB about this website!
Would I recommend This Website?
NO. I would only recommend that you stay away from it! You won’t be finding any kind of job from ClickEarners.
If you did join at least you know you can get your money back by going directly to click bank.
This sort of trick happens a lot because many people can’t be bothered to ask for a refund. I used to be like that but not anymore!
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from get rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program)
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Watch the video below to see how to build your very own website in only 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com