Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. We are going to cover a new program called Cash Cloner which is brought to us by Chris, Rich Williams, and Yves Cavoo.
This is being billed as a brand new software that can do everything in just 3 steps! You will build an affiliate website that only contains affiliate links and no content.
How is that going to rank in the search engines? The answer, it’s not!
What is the point of building the site? Haven’t found a point yet!
No Hosting or domain name is needed! so you don’t actually own it either.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Cash Cloner in any way. If you buy it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected. None of the links is in any way connected to Cash Cloner or any other program from these vendors.
I built my online business using an all in one training platform that has been around for 16 years and still going strong today!
Cash Cloner Overview
Program Name: Cash Cloner
Program Type: Website builder
Founders: Rich Williams, Chris, and Yves.
Cost of purchase: Frontend $17-$20 (dime sale) + 5 upsells
Is it recommended? No. All you can do with this software is build a site full of affiliate banners and links. You cannot add content to attract free visitors through search engines.
You don’t host it or even have your own domain name.
What Can Cash Cloner Do For You?
- Build an instant super affiliate site, with everything 100% done-for-you (not true there are parts you have to do yourself)
- Copy & paste all of the campaigns of a true $1k a day super affiliate without the writing, setup, or costs involved.
- 1-click free traffic blaster so you can promote your website and affiliate links to 75x traffic sources on social media.
- Legally steal other people’s content and use Cash Cloner as your own so you never need to write a word or make a video ever again.
- Replace the affiliate link he uses with your affiliate link in just 1 click.
- There is a built-in list-building component so you can build your list and get a social media following.
- Free software pre-loaded. which you can give away as bonuses, or lead magnets.
How Does Cash Cloner Work?
I bet you have guessed it only takes 3 steps, haven’t you?
You can build evergreen converting affiliate offers.
- STEP 1 – After purchasing Activate Your Cash Cloner account.
- STEP 2 – The Done For You Part: Choose from one of the 100% done for you affiliate campaigns.
- STEP 3 – The Free Traffic section: Blast 75x free traffic to your affiliate links.
How It Really Works?
- Create a website by giving yourself a URL and adding a Clickbank user name.
- Add some welcome text and other website features in step 2.
- Add a logo and Favicon if you have one.
- Next, select some niches.
- You will then be provided with ClickBank affiliate products.
- Select the products and they will be added to your site.
- You have the option to choose a top pick which will be at the top of the page.
- Add 2 sidebar banners from those provided and 2 other banner ads.
- That’s it everything has been added and your site is ready.
There are many problems with this setup that will be covered in the cons section.
Related post: The Perfect System
The Frontend And The Upsells
The Frontend of Cash Cloner – $17-$20 (hourly dime sale!)
This software lets people launch an instant Done For You affiliate website.
Upsell 1 The Unlimited Edition is priced at $29
Upgrade to promote unlimited offers, and to scale commissions.
Upsell 2 Autopilot Edition will cost you $39
Activate 60x affiliate programs a day, and over 1,500 campaigns are instantly preloaded for you to use.
Upsell 3 The Done For You Edition is another $197
Let my team set up a done-for-you site.
Upsell 4 the Reseller Edition will set you back another $197
Earn 100% across the entire funnel selling this offer as if it was your own.
Upsell 5 is called the MegaBundle Edition this is another $97
Get access to 37 software tools that cost me over $300k to build.
The Pros Of Cash Cloner
There is no pro to this that I can find.
The Cons Of Cash Cloner
You have to signup for Clickbank to build a site that will be full of affiliate links.
The software will not make you money because you need traffic in order to make sales.
The site you can build is very basic and it does not engender trust from buyers, so why would they purchase from you?
75X traffic blaster does not work it takes you through a sequence of 4 clicks then returns a 404-page error and the traffic sources are social media buttons. No followers no sales.
The website you build doesn’t belong to you. How safe is that?
You can do all of this for free using WordPress.
Is Cash Cloner A Scam?
You can build a website with the software so in that respect no it’s not a scam.
If you take what the sales page says as gospel yes it is a scam.
1. It is not a new app another one of this kind came out in February called Profit Pusher and that is what the dashboard still says.
2. It’s not 100% done for you.
3. Some of the functions don’t work.
4. 75x traffic blast in 1 click takes 4 clicks and then takes you to social media buttons that you have to sign into individually so that’s another 150 clicks if you use them all.
5. It is totally not necessary to spend $560 on upsells.
Do I recommend this to my readers? Hell No! Why would you want to build an affiliate site with no content and only contains affiliate links? You cannot add anything else.
Totally not even worth the $17-$20 frontend fee when you can build all of this for free.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 14 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Follow me on Pinterest or join my email list for more awesome tips.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com