Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. Thousands of people a day want to make money online, but not all of them want to fill in surveys or make Youtube videos.
App Coiner is different, you just put apps on your phone and test them out and get paid. Do you think that is all there is to it?
If you answered no, then you would be correct!
First of all, you have to pay them $27 to be able to take part. Well, that is something different, isn’t it!
Nothing you are promised at the beginning is what is actually delivered.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with App Coiner in any way. If you do join it I will not be compensated in any way shape or form.
Let us dive in and find out more:
App Coiner Review Overview
Program Type: Test and Review Apps
Program Name: App Coiner
Cost Of Purchase? $27.00
Is It Recommended? No.
On the website, they tell you that you will get paid to use and then write a review on an app.
Then you go ahead and share your email details with them.
Now you are going to get the hard sell!
Emails will start arriving and you will be asked to pay a $27.00 joining fee.
This will also be the first time you have been made aware that you have to pay to join.
When asked if the fee can be taken out of your earnings it will be explained that they are not the ones that pay you.
The money comes from the app companies direct.
That is a lie!
The $27 is a fee to keep the website site going and help the support staff.
What Is App Coiner?
App Coiner is a company that has been around since 2013 and it is unknown who the founder-creator is.
Creating a new app is the same as creating a new website. Nobody knows it exists.
To change that App Coiner pays you to use and review apps.
It is very easy to do:
Just 3 simple steps.
1. Choose an app you want to test.
2. Write an honest review of how the app worked.
3. Get paid from the app company.
How Does App Coiner Work?
Once you have paid the fee of $27 you are given a review website that looks like the image below:
Then the upsells are presented to you:
- OTO 1 costs $9.95 and provides 20 ways to make $100 per day online.
- OTO 2 is another $97 This is the AppCoiner Express Pass VIP Membership.
- OTO 3 is priced at $27 Gives you Done for you 50 apps review articles.
- OTO 4 costs $47 How to Launch a digital product business program.
Upsell 3 gives you 50 pre-written reviews on apps for your website that contain 17500 words + 100 images.
The website is hosted on WordPress.com, you are provided with login details to start writing your reviews.
Step 1. Is to create An account on ClickBank
Step 2. Choose an app to review. Download it, test it and then write a review of how it worked
Step 3. Fill in the Clickbank payment details to get paid.
How Do You Earn Money With App Coiner?
Not in the way you are led to believe:
- Your review has to be found on Google first of all
- Then they have to actually click on it when it is surrounded by similar reviews
- They physically have to click on your affiliate link which is contained in the banner ads
- After clicking the link they have to make a purchase from one of the offered Clickbank products
- Once all of that has been completed you will get paid
The second way to make money with App Coiner is to promote it to others so they can then join it.
The third way is by building an email list from the provided opt-in form on your website and App Coiner will email them Clickbank offers.
If they buy one you will be paid a commission.
The Pros Of App Coiner
1. It is a legitimate company that has been around for 8 years.
2. Money back guarantee.
The Cons Of App Coiner
1. There is no evidence of who the creator is.
2. It is not explained that you have to pay to join.
3. You are not made aware that you will be given a website.
4. The websites are all the same so none of them will stand out.
5. No SEO tactics are taught to you so getting clicks from Google will be next to impossible.
6. Very difficult to make money when you don’t receive any clicks.
7. No training is provided for writing reviews.
8. It will take up to 12 months for your website to get any kind of traffic through organic methods
9. If you can’t wait for that to happen then you will have to pay out for ads( Not recommended for beginners)
10. Review on Trustpilot regarding App Coiner.
Is App Coiner A Scam?
I would not say it is an out and out scam it does provide you with the website and the opportunity to write reviews.
However, it is very misleading in the information that it does provide.
You have no idea there is a cost involved, you are also unaware that you are promoting Clickbank products.
This is just basic affiliate marketing that if done correctly is a good business model to make money online with.
What this is really lacking are the correct tools to teach you to write reviews.
With no search engine optimization, you will either need a big social media following or have to pay out for ads to have any chance of getting paid.
Do I Recommend This To My Readers? No.
I cannot honestly recommend this to you the way it stands at present. We have no idea who the creator is although I suspect he is also the owner of paid social media jobs.
Why does it hide the fact that it is affiliate marketing of Clickbank products?
My suspicion is that there is no real training provided. This is a shame because if there was this could be a good business model.
A Better Way, To Get Real Training
What I would do is get the training on SEO and writing reviews from a reputable company first and then come back and do this.
That way you would be able to make this simple business model work like a charm!
There are many successful affiliates around that make a full-time living from writing reviews on products, programs, surveys, and any other thing you can think of.
You can even join for a limited trial! where you can do 5 lessons of training to see if this is for you.