Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to do a review of the 7 Minutes Daily Profits Program. This consists of a done for you program where you can earn $500 a day.
I am trying not to laugh my head off whilst typing this, I just cannot believe that people would believe that, that’s even possible!
This guy has secret software that will turn 7 minutes of your day into $497 to be exact. Yeah right!
Before we go any further there’s a couple of things to say, I’m not affiliated or associated in any way with the 7 Minutes Daily Profits program and I’m happy you are here checking this review out.
There are just so many scams around that gullible folk fall for nowadays and that is one of the reasons I do reviews.
Let us dive in and see if this is a legit program or is it a scam?
Company Name: 7 Minutes Daily Profits
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing
Website URL: https://launch.7minsdailyprofits.online/home/
Founder: Vince Howard
Launched in: March 2019
Price: $9 + Upsells
Recommended: Probably not but we will see at the end of the review.
This post may contain affiliate links. this means if you click a link and make a purchase then I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
What Are 7 Minutes Daily Profits?
After watching a video presentation the general idea of 7 minutes daily profits is just as it suggests you only spend 7 minutes in front of your computer a day to make just under $500.
The secret to the system will help you to sell products from ClickBank as it has done for many others using the Affiliate Marketing model.
Not seen any real proof of what’s being claimed here. (red flag)
I have seen some presentations in my time as a blogger, reviewer, and affiliate marketer and I just got to say this one takes the biscuit.
In my opinion, it is total BS!
Don’t get me wrong here it’s totally possible to earn a passive income but, not in only 7 minutes a day as a complete beginner even with the secret program.
Secret programs Don’t exist.
How Does The 7 Minute Daily Profits Program work?
With this program, you need to activate the software onto your computer.
I really can’t see how it is a done for you program as that is not how affiliate marketing works?
There is actually some training within this system about how to use solo ads and the second training will show you exactly how Affiliate Marketing works.
Further training exists in the form of:
1. How to make a squeeze page/landing page
2. As well as explaining how A/B testing works for different pages.
3. How to join ShareASale, JV Zoo and ClickBank’s platforms.
4. How to create and use an autoresponder properly
5. How to purchase Your first solo ad to grow your email list
6. How to set up social media profiles, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest etc.
This training I have to say could be very useful, things are looking up, how long will this last?
The Price To Join + The Upsells
The entry cost is $9 but that’s not where it ends if you wish to earn from the program!
1. Click Commission Activator, which costs a further $127,
2. Add 5x Commission Sites, which costs another $147
If you watch the presentation video Vince Howard says on multiple occasions that the program is free and near the end, he then changes his tune and tells you it’s $9 (red flag)
At no point is there any mention of other things that you need to pay out for!
Solo ads cost a pretty penny for starters and there’s no guarantee the people joining your list will purchase anything.
Pros Of 7 Minute Daily Profits
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee through ClickBank
- The training could be a little bit useful for beginners starting out online
Cons Of 7 Minute Daily Profits
- Testimonials are fakes made by people on Fiverr.com
- The founder’s image is fake and can be found on Shutterstock
- No information available about Vince ie: no social media accounts
- Fake scarcity saying it’s only available for a certain amount of time
- The false income claims: like $1403.12 after 6 hours and $ 200,000 after 3 months.
- Costs a lot more than $9 if you want to earn from the program
- You will also need money for an autoresponder ($15 a month) and solo ads (at least $100 a month)
Are 7 Minutes Daily Profits A Scam?
My conclusion after thorough research into this offer is that 7 minute daily profits is not a scam in the true sense of the word.
You do actually receive some pretty good training and it’s only $9, which is not bad at all.
Lots of red flags to be wary of like the fake earning claims, the cost of solo ads, the stories about a secret system and the fact that Vince claims he has been interviewed by big magazines.
Even though it’s not a scam I would not recommend it to anyone who has no idea what they are doing online and I’m not sure I would recommend it to experienced people either!
I feel what annoys me the most about programs like this is that they make it sound so simple to earn money through affiliate marketing and that is simply not true.
Yes, you can make thousands a month, but, not in the timeframe, they are suggesting it may happen in your 1st year if you are very lucky and work hard consistently.
How I Work From Home Full-Time
For many years I have searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was totally possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year 2020 during the lockdown I finally found exactly what I had been looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for both beginners and experienced marketers.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this choice:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) no credit card needed
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time, evenings and weekends
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join if you don’t wish to
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed in fact no skills at all
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the course we have just reviewed.
- If you decide to upgrade the hosting and training are all included
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed!
Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation which you can join for free today!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com