Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to look at a program called 10-minute traffic. It’s no secret that every marketer needs traffic.
The best traffic ever comes from search engines in the form of SEO. There’s a reason it’s deemed to be the best and that’s because they are looking for what you are offering.
It is also free!
Who thinks it is possible to get traffic working for just 10 minutes a day without paying for it? Not Me at this point of the review.
Looking at the sales page it says you can earn money consistently in as little as 72 hours. That’s a big bold claim. But, is it true?
That is one of the questions I will be answering for you.
Disclaimer. I am not associated with 10 Minute Traffic in any way. I will not be compensated financially or otherwise if you go on to make a purchase.
Congratulations on being here and carrying out your due diligence before spending any money. This way you know that you won’t be scammed.
Now that has been said let’s dive in and find out more:
Program Name: 10 Minute Traffic
Program Type: Traffic training resources for Youtube
Founders: Shawon Kaiyum and Saikat
Cost to Join: Frontend $10 + 4 upsells
Who Is it recommended for? The answer will be given at the end. But Probably No One!
A Quick Overview
The dashboard will show you how to:
- Earn an easy, recurring income online
- The Exact strategy they use for creating profitable campaigns
- How to get yourself set up on the platform
- How to get started with promoting and earning
- How to copy & paste campaigns that get results
- How to get paid from your work effort.
All of the above can be achieved in less than 72 hours and by only working for 10 minutes a day apparently!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links is connected in any way to 10 Minute Traffic.
What is 10 Minute Traffic?
The sales page describes 10 Minute traffic as a brand new method for making consistent affiliate sales with the most effective free traffic entirely on autopilot.
This can work without a website, email list or any technical skills on your side.
The sales page goes on to say:
- This is a PROVEN method with results … and it’s working better today than ever!
- Totally beginner-friendly – no skills or experience needed at all
- A UNIQUE twist on free traffic & monetization that’s NEVER been shared before now!
- See consistent results in as little as 72 hours from starting
- You can generate MULTIPLE streams of 100% passive income in under 10 minutes per day
- Set & forget’ passive income machines that only take minutes to create … and keep generating profits over and over
- Copy & Paste guides show you how to DUPLICATE Our $150 DAILY profit results.
you will see results in as little as 72 hours.
All you have to do is work for only 10 minutes per day to activate this free traffic, and you’ll be making daily profits of $150 or even more!
Just because it says it on the sales page in black and white does not make it true!
So far I have not learned anything new and I’m certain that you haven’t either.
Next up is how it works for real.
How Does 10 Minute Traffic Work?
There are 12 lessons inside the program plus bonuses.
What The Training Videos Cover
- Lesson #1 – Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Lesson #2 – Method Overview
- Lesson #3 – How It All Works
- Lesson #4 – Video SEO Training
- Lesson #5 – On-Page SEO Training
- Lesson #6 – Final Overview
- Lesson #7 – Everything is Done For You
- Lesson #8 – The Problem Solver
- Lesson #9 – More Money on the Table
- Lesson #10 – How To Get Free Traffic From Quora
- Lesson #11 – The Basic Overview
- Lesson #12 – How to Use YouTube Video as an Answer on Quora’s Site
You will also get access to a case study that shows the founders making money.
- #1 – 10 Minute Traffic The Ultimate FREE Traffic Method course where we show you the secret traffic method!
- #2 – 10 Minute Traffic Commission Boosters step by step training to get to $150 a day
- #3 – VIP Facebook Community & Coaching bonuses so you can get any question answered in real-time
- #4 – Shawon’s Exclusive Bonuses are shared with you.
Just in case you didn’t figure it out the secret method is in fact how to get free traffic from Youtube!
1: 10 Minute Traffic Done For You Pack costs an extra $27
This upgrade will provide completely done for you campaign templates for you to easily duplicate the exact same campaigns.
You can use the same promo text, video, and copy their entire campaign and promote the same product(s).
2: 10 Minute Traffic Super Simple $300/day Method is priced at $37
This $300 a day Method can be used in conjunction with the front end to ensure you hit multi 3-figures per day.
3: 10 Minute Traffic FULL Resale Rights costs $47
You can resell 10 Minute Traffic and keep 100% commission across the ENTIRE funnel.
Including ALL the sales, promo material and upsells.
4: 10 Minute Traffic One on One Coaching comes in at a whopping $197
This is a 5-figure a day system that they only normally reveal in their top-level $297 and $397 programs. But they will share it with you in this upsell.
The Pros Of 10 Minute Traffic
It has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
That is the only pro I could find.
The Cons Of 10 Minute Traffic
The money-back guarantee does not cover the upsells which cost $308 it only covers the frontend fee.
The sales page is totally over the top and in my opinion full of lies there is no way you can start earning money from Youtube in 72 hours.
The training is minimal and ineffective and it doesn’t show you how to rank on Youtube. You will need a hell of a lot more to have success.
Expensive upsells when all that is needed is a one-off price for the whole system.
I could not find a single testimonial anywhere.
It promises that you only have to work 10 minutes a day which is pure BS.
Is 10 Minute Traffic A Scam?
It really irks me to say this but, 10 Minute Traffic is not a scam.
You will get some very basic training on Youtube and it will in no way show you how to make the kind of money they are promoting on the sales page.
In my opinion, marketers trying to sell their products should not be allowed to put up such hyped-up claims. It seems totally unethical to me.
Can it really earn you money? That’s difficult to say. It may be possible but it’s not a risk I would take even for $10!
The real winners here will be the founders.
Do I recommend 10 Minute Traffic to my readers? Hell no!
Because you do get some kind of training that technically makes this not a scam. However, it is very close to the mark!
I know testimonials can come from anywhere. But it is odd not to see a single one on a sales page.
In my humble opinion, this is a try at a get rich quick scheme that won’t make you rich 🙂
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
That’s it for this review the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free forever and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
If you have a question for me then please leave it in the comments box below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Follow me on Pinterest for more awesome tips!
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com