Hello and a very warm welcome back. With so many programs springing up online it can be a race against time to get them covered. Today we are looking at Plug-In Profit Site.
They say in their literature that it is free but is it really free?
Many people are jumping on the bandwagon of showing you how they made their money with done for you programs that sound brilliant and full of hype.
I get it I really do as I have been in the situation of only seeing dollar signs before my eyes. But, all that glitters is not gold as I found out thousands of dollars in debt later!
My time is spent writing reviews for you so that you don’t fall into the same trap as me. Otherwise, you will learn the hard way that it does actually take work to make money.
There are absolutely no shortcuts no matter what anybody tries to convince you of otherwise.
I’m so happy to see you here carrying out your due diligence before committing yourself to any potential scam!
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with the Plug-In Profit site in any way. If you decide to join it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Let’s dive in and learn all about this offering:
Name of Product: Plug-In Profit Site
Product type: Done For You money making website
Founder/s: Stone Evans
Price To Join: Free to get started but if you want to make money there are additional costs involved
Who Is It Recommended for: Answer will be given at the end.
A better Proposal: Wealthy Affiliate (review)
What is the Plug-In Profit Site?
The plug-in profit site is a replica of the site that made Stone Evans a millionaire and he is going to build you a site exactly the same with this system.
Now I have to admit that does sound awesome!
It also sounds too good to be true to me: How about you?
There are 5 programs inside that you can recruit others to join and get paid commissions for.
One of them is called Traffic Authority and it’s an MLM opportunity that costs a minimum of $220 to join. (insert review link)
Basically good old reliable Affiliate Marketing that we all know about and trust!
The claims don’t end there! other promises are that Stone himself is going to do everything for you.
Such as setting up your site, installing WordPress, and all that technical stuff that people find hard to do.
(I find these things difficult to accomplish, but, it’s the only way to learn how to do them properly!)
Related Post: Solid Trade Bank Review.
How The Plug-In-Profit-Site Works?
Now that your website has been built for you, you will be given some training on how Affiliate Marketing works so that you can promote the 5 products that were previously mentioned.
No. You don’t get a choice of products to promote like with any other Affiliate marketing training!
What you will be promoting: (Note these do change from time to time.)
- Global Domains International is an MLM that you get paid for the first 5 levels that you fill with recruits.
- Six-Figure Income Is in fact free to join.
- Traffic Authority your affiliate links will be sent to a pre-existing email list.
- Online Sales Pro is a site where you can create landing pages for your affiliate offers and use solo ads to promote the landing pages.
- Now Lifestyle can teach you how to build and successfully scale a coaching business online.
These all happen to be membership sites you and anyone that you recruit will have to pay to be a member of.
You will receive the commissions from your own recruits and in some cases from their recruits as well.
Is The Plug-In Profit Site Really Free?
No, It is not!
As I just alluded to above with the membership sites that you will be promoting you have to join each one in order to be able to recruit others and get commissions paid to you.
How much will that cost?
Domain name: through Global Domains International $10 to $15 a month
- Six-Figure Income: The site is free to join but has upgrades along the way.
- Traffic Authority: The platform is free to join but expensive to take part in. The prices of packages start out at one for $220 and end at $2490.
- Online Sales Pro: this costs $37 per month. Upsells start at $97 per month and end at $997 per year.
- Now Lifestyle: Affiliates promote nutritional supplements, fitness programs, and business opportunities. The monthly membership costs $50.
- Autoresponder: $20 a month
The only thing that is free is your website the rest will cost you between $100 to $1,000 a month!
You do have the option not to join any of the other programs and to just join the Six Figure Income system for free and get a website that only promotes that program without spending money on the rest.
If you decide to exercise that right you will not be able to get paid! ( some choice eh?)
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase I will make a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
Note: none of the links is anything to do with The Plug-In Profit Site.
What You Will Find Inside The Plug-In Profit Site
Once you have become a member of the Plug-In Profit Site, you can access your free website as well as the other features of this system.
From the main dashboard, you can work on the website, add more content to your website, learn from the library.
Here’s what you get within the member’s area:
- WordPress Website: this is the site that Stone Evans has built for you. The website is launched, + fully optimized with banners, and ready to work.
- Members Area: from here, you can find your site as well as get access to other provided resources.
- Forum Area: from here, you can interact with other members and also with other digital marketers.
- Training Area: You will find training resources such as traffic generating systems, a list of DFY subscribers, books, and videos.
You will also get access to the man himself Stone Evans.
Related Post: Ecom Everything Review
The Pros Of Plug-In Profit Site
You get a website built for you. (not really a pro but it was all I could Think Of!)
The Cons Of Plug-In Profit Site
- Done for you systems are very bad news and I really don’t believe in them.
- The program closes and all of your work goes with it including all the money you have spent!
- The website is the same as everybody else gets. Bad news in Google rankings. (ie not ranked at all)
- You get access to 3,000 people on an email list the same as everyone else who joins and you are all promoting the same products.
- No refunds available here.
- Very misleading marketing tactics It’s definitely not FREE.
- You will not be learning any real tactics about how affiliate marketing works from the available training.
- The only source of traffic unless you pay out for ads on top of everything else is the much-used email list.
- If you don’t pay to join any of the available offers you lose access to your free website as well as not being able to earn a single cent!
- The testimonials are all from affiliates that are promoting the program.
- The only winner here is the founder
Is The Plug-In Profit Site a Scam?
I cannot put my hand on my heart and say that it is a scam. You can make your own mind up there!
It certainly leaves a lot to be desired in lots of respects.
These done for you systems always promise millions of dollars for little to no work and that is just total BS as there is no such thing!
I’m not saying it could not possibly work. It could if you paid out hundreds of dollars a month on ad campaigns to get traffic to your site on top of everything else.
It just Will Not Work in the way portrayed by the founder Stone Evans.
In the normal course of affiliate marketing, you would be able to get tons of traffic from the search engines but with this, you have no chance whatsoever!
As you have probably gathered by now I Do Not Recommend This Program.
Related Post: Steal My System Review
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free forever and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Watch the video on how to build your own website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com