Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today’s offering is a review of a program called Online Sales Pro. The owner Joel Kellman makes some very big claims on his sales page.
Will they turn out to be true? That’s what we are going to find out!
Apparently, this program has already helped thousands of people who work online in marketing, and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
This tool is all about lead generation that will then turn into sales to your offers.
Firstly I wish to congratulate you for taking the time to go over this review and to make sure that you are not going to be scammed.
There are legitimate programs online but sometimes they can be difficult to find.
Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with Online Sales Pro in any way. If you choose to purchase this I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Now that has been said let’s dive in and find out more about how Online Sales Pro works:
Program Name: Online Sales Pro
Program Type. Affiliate Marketing
Website Address: onlinesalespro.com
Founder/s: Joel Kellman
Cost To Join: $37 a month or if paid annually $25 for the basic or for the premium account it is $97 a month
Who is this recommended for?: You will get the answer at the end.
This page may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link I will receive a commission. the price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links applies to Online Sales Pro.
What Is Online Sales Pro?
Online sales pro is a lead generation software that can be used in 2 ways the first is as an app and the second is in the software form.
From what I have seen of this program it could be suitable for new marketers who are looking to just get started.
This program can be utilized in two ways:
1. You can recruit others to join OSP through their affiliate program for which you will receive a commission.
2. The second way you can use it is the way it was designed to be used as a lead generation tool.
The program comes complete with step-by-step training, hosting, landing page builder, and ALMOST everything you need to run a successful email marketing campaign.
Lead generation is a process of attracting and turning strangers and known prospects into leads and, ultimately, turning those leads into customers.
I do this process through my blog and affiliate links in a way that is free using SEO techniques.
Having a form on my blog posts that collects email addresses means I can then make offers to them of products that I recommend as well as giving away freebies.
This tool is supposed to help with all of that. Will it work?
How Does Online Sales Pro Work?
Online Sales Pro works on the principle of generating leads and sales with tools that are necessary to complete these actions.
What are they going to provide for us and is the list complete?
We shall find out now!
First up we have a landing page:
If you have come across ClickFunnels or LeadPages, you’ll understand the mode of operation of Online Sales Pro easily. The main point of the first step is to build an effective landing page.
Consider this to be your storefront.
A landing page is going to tell your visitors what your business all about.
It’s your chance to grab their attention, whether with a free gift or by promising some other benefits if they share their email address with you.
If you’ve been on the Online Sales Pro website, you can see a very professional example of a landing page.
The aim is to capture your visitor’s email address.
OSP has a built-in landing page builder with a ‘drag-and-drop option, which helps to build professional looking landing pages effectively.
Also, you can choose from a list of pre-done-for-you landing pages if you don’t have time to do it all on your own.
The Second Step Is Traffic:
Now, as you are probably aware, you can have the best looking landing page on the whole wide web, but if no one lands on it, the thing is totally worthless.
Online Sales Pro has included some training on social media marketing to get some traffic.
However, this is not really the best traffic generation method on the planet.
To make the most out of your landing page, you will need to work through social media to get some leads.
Alternatively, if you have a budget, you can run a paid advertising campaign to collect leads and customers from Facebook.
Online Sales Pro can teach you how to collect leads for free from social media, or you can buy one of their Done For You traffic packages.
The prices are shown below:
- $497 – 300 clicks
- $747 – 500 clicks
- $1297 – 1000 clicks
As you can see they are pretty expensive packs. And there is no way of knowing where the traffic is coming from or the quality of it!
Conversions and sales:
This last step of the process is where you need to convert your prospects into customers.
You can do this in a few ways that we have already covered. However, the best way to convert visitors into buyers is to provide them with valuable tips.
In other words, help them solve a problem, and they will help you make money.
Online Sales Pro helps maximize the process with follow-up emails that go out in a sequence once they have signed up.
This is the moment where it’s possible to create an even deeper connection and step out to make the sale by offering them your product or service.
One thing I have noticed is there is no built-in autoresponder and you will need one, obviously you can source one of your own!
Can You Make Money With Online Sales Pro?
Yes technically you could make money with this but that does not guarantee that you will.
This would work well if you are a beginner because you need all of these tools to run your online business effectively.
As an added bonus you can become an affiliate of Online Sales Pro where you can achieve between 30-40% of the sale and this will be recurring if paid monthly.
How Much Does OSP Cost?
There are 2 different plans available:
The Essential Plan
The first plan is, in my opinion, more than enough if you are looking to use the basic features of Online Sales Pro.
The price is $47 per month or $25 per month if you choose to pay an annual subscription.
- You get Unlimited Landing Pages
- Mobile App for iPhone or Android
- Full Online Training and Support
- Access to the Facebook Community
- Autoresponder Integration (not the actual tool)
- 30% Affiliate Commissions for this level.
The Complete Plan
Now, the second plan is more for people who are looking to become a “full time” member of Online Sales Pro.
The Complete Plan goes for $97 per month or 66% less per month if you go for an annual subscription.
- You get Everything From The Essential Plan +
- Full Access to OSP Marketing Training
- Private OSP Facebook Comunity Group
- Priority Live Chat Support
- Beta Access to New Features
- 40% Commission on Direct Referrals
- + 10% Commission on 2nd-Tier Referrals
The Pros Of OSP
1. There is a refund policy.
2. All of the tools are simple to use.
3. The training is pretty useful and not too shabby for beginners.
4. It’s a relatively small amount to pay per month compared to others like Clickbank which costs $99 a month.
5. A Facebook community for when you get stuck.
6. The affiliate program payout is pretty decent.
7. It’s forward-thinking for being available as a mobile app because so many people access the web that way now!
The Cons Of OSP
1. No autoresponder included. Yes, you can get your own one for around $15 a month which is obviously an added expense that you need to be aware of and the choice is limited.
2. The Landing Page Builder has limited functions to make changes to your pages. There are better ones available.
3. For this to work properly you simply have to purchase traffic. This I do not recommend if you have never done it before and it is another expense you need to be aware of.
4. Although Done For You campaigns sound good. In my opinion, they are not. You will not learn anything if you don’t do things yourself!
5. DFY campaigns can be here today and gone tomorrow.
Is Online Sales Pro a Scam?
No, Online Sales Pro is not a scam. It’s a legitimate digital tool that can help to improve and scale your existing business to the next level in terms of leads and sales.
I don’t like the fact that you need to outsource traffic generation because OSP does not offer too much in that aspect.
Also, the whole structure is going to cost you more since you need to outsource the autoresponder as well.
Unfortunately, Online Sales Pro is very limited in terms of traffic generation, and not to mention, you need to pay a lot for very questionable traffic.
Learning how to generate free traffic for yourself using SEO is a more sustainable business model in the long term and I would be more inclined to recommend that method.
At least that way you will own all of the business!
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com