Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to have a look at a program Called uPassive. This is a program by Brendan Mace.
As a person who works online from home in a full-time capacity, I get offered programs of this type all of the time. Before I ever recommend anything I always check it out.
I do all of the legwork so to speak so you don’t have to. By reading reviews you get an idea of whether a program is a scam or not.
There are so many online offerings it can be a bit of a minefield. Having been scammed once I know make sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else!
I praise you highly for being here and carrying out your due diligence before parting with your hard-earned cash.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated in any way with uPassive or any other products from Brendan Mace. If you decide to make a purchase I will not be compensated in any way.
Now that’s been said let’s dive in and find out more about Brendan Mace and his product uPassive:
Product Name: uPassive
Product Type: Affiliate marketing solution
Price: $17 + Upsells
Founder: Brendan Mace
Who Is It Suitable For: Answer at the end
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. the price you pay will not be affected.
(The links are nothing to do with uPassive)
Who Is Brendan Mace?
Brendan is an Affiliate Marketer with a large Youtube channel with 58k subscribers and 179 videos. He has videos going back for 6 years. (not very active on it now)
He was born in British Columbia and has been around in the online space since 2012.
uPassive is not the first program he has created others:
- Set and forget
- The secret weapon (Brendan and associates namely Jono Armstrong, and Eric Cagi )
- Funnel mail suite
- Take It
- 1-page profits
- Super funnels
I’m not sure if this is all of them!
What Is UPassive?
uPassive is an affiliate marketing solution that can help you set up your affiliate marketing business in a matter of only 5 minutes, using the many done-for-you pages and content.
Does this sound too good to be true? Let’s find out more about how it works!
How Does UPassive Work?
You can definitely get your campaign set up in only 5 minutes and that’s a fact!
This product greatly reminded me of another one I had seen upon further research I discovered it was in fact another Brendan Mace product called Set & Forget.
The only real difference is that uPassive has a slightly different looking interface with different colours.
Let’s get back on topic and see how this program works:
uPassive automates Mini-Sites In any given niche on demand.
It’s a passive income system that uses simple custom pages to generate revenues, with no maintenance at all.
This means no content creation, no updating, and no manual work after the initial set up which can be done in 5 minutes.
You will be given 5 of these pages to use in any niche you want for multiple streams of income.
This system Is very Simple, Yet also Powerful, In Just 3 simple clicks to copy and paste your affiliate link.
- Step 1: Pick any niche of your choosing.
- Step 2: Add affiliate links.
- Step 3: Activate the free traffic that is included.
- No monthly fees.
- Earn without you even having to be online.
- No complicated setup or maintenance.
The product seems simple to set up and anyone can get on board and get their campaigns up and running in no time.
Pros Of uPassive
It’s easy to use but not sure that it would actually work because of the way you get traffic which will be covered in the next section.
Cons Of uPassive
- The Traffic is not real. For you to get the traffic, you need to push the social share button to share the pages out and the traffic will magically come! (as if)
- Only one testimonial on their sales page and it’s generic so it could have come from anywhere see below:
This exact income screenshot has been used in at least one of Brendan Mace’s other products, as shown here on Set & Forget.
Always carry out independent reviews for testimonials.
- There are 6 different upsells so instead of paying out less than $17 you will in fact be paying $1,009. That’s a massive jump!
- The refund policy only covers the initial payment of $17 if you purchase the upsells there is no refund available for those.
- Lots of buyers have been ignored when they have asked for a refund so be careful!
- Done for you systems sound good but in reality, they are not all that they are cracked up to be. There are no shortcuts to making a business work.
other issues include:
- Everybody purchasing the system will have to use the same pages as you.
- You won’t get any organic traffic from the search engines because it will all be duplicate content.
- If the product goes away or shuts down all of your hard work will be gone forever!
Is uPassive A Scam?
In my opinion no it’s not a scam. It may be possible to use this system to make money, not in the way suggested by the hyped-up sales page but by purchasing traffic from ads.
This system promises that you can set it up push a button every day to share your content and then traffic will come and purchase through your affiliate links.
Unfortunately in the real online world that’s not how it works.
How many times have you posted things on social media sites and got instant traffic and sales without paying?
I know for me in the years that I’ve been online it’s only happened a couple of times!
That’s a wrap for this review. I have shared the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
We Have Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million like-minded entrepreneurs.
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted on 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation which you can join for free today!
(If you want to make your new business work upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com