Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to carry out a review on a program called Traffic Beast to find out if it’s different to others of this kind?
Every time I visit Facebook my feed is bombarded with programs to sign up to! Doing reviews means I never run out of material to cover as it comes to me.
If you are here to learn more about Traffic Beast Firstly I congratulate you and secondly, you have come to the right place!
Is this going to be worth our hard-earned money and precious time?
This review happens to be about another done for you system.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with the Traffic Beast in any way. If you decide to join it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Can we get free buyer traffic that is suggested by the sales page?
Let’s dive in and find out more about The Traffic Beast:
Program Name: Traffic Beast
Program Type: Tools and software cloud-based
Founder: Glynn Kosky
Price To Join: Frontend $17 plus 10 upsells. Yes, I did write 10!
Who Is it recommended for?: Answer at the end.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
P.s. I can assure you that none of the links is in any way connected to Traffic Beast.
What Is Traffic Beast?
Traffic beast is a web-based software created by Glynn Kosky. The sales page describes it as a done for you super affiliate system with free buyer traffic.
This is not the first offering from Glyn he brings out something new like this once or even twice per month. (Is it me or is that not a good sign?)
It does make me wonder just how good these products are?
Anyhow, let’s find out how it works?
How Traffic Beast Works?
Inside Traffic Beast, there is some training on affiliate marketing that is very basic and also on how to use the program.
I have seen better training on affiliate marketing that is free.
Once you have signed up for Traffic Beast you will receive some done for you campaigns that you can use to gain leads as well as the use of the sales page.
On top of that, you will have the use of a free traffic source!
Your next steps will be to:
1) Browse through the WarriorPlus database to find a product that you wish to promote and get your affiliate links
2) Create a new campaign using the done-for-you pages and fill in the details.
3) Insert your affiliate links
4) Connect your autoresponder
5) Share your page on social media platforms that you are a part of.
6) Get additional free traffic from 3 different software (Affiliate Traffic Lab, Viral News Jacker, and Tube Traffic Machine)
7) You can also get your pixel placed on Glynn’s sales pages if you choose to use paid ads.
Is everything that is being promised to you sounding to go to be true?
The hype on the sales page makes me very angry. It is just total BS!
Related Post: Justin Woll Beyond 6 Figures
# 1: UNLIMITED costs ($47)
# 2: DONE-FOR-YOU costs ($147)
# 3: UNLIMITED TRAFFIC costs ($97)
# 4: AUTOMATION costs ($67)
# 5: ATM EDITION costs ($147)
# 6: ULTIMATE EDITION costs ($47)
# 7: LICENSE RIGHTS costs ($97)
# 8: 30K EDITION costs ($47)
# 9: SUPER AFFILIATE costs ($37)
# 10: MILLIONAIRE EDITION costs ($97)
The total of the upsells comes to $609 + the initial $17. (there is a clock on the sales page and the price rises every hour. Apparently!)
I don’t know about you but I would rather pay a higher price to get everything I really need from the beginning as opposed to going through a funnel and having to purchase things I don’t necessarily need!
Are you the same?
Related Post: Affiliate Takeoff
The Pros Of Traffic Beast
You get a money-backed guarantee. Wow, we!
The Cons Of Traffic Beast
- The money-back-guarantee doesn’t cover the upsells.
- It only takes 3 steps to get the viral buyer traffic. (as if!)
- Done for you products sound great to beginners because it’s less initial work. But it is a false economy!
- If they sell this program 10,000 times, that’s 10,000 people with the exact page that you have.
- Google frowns upon duplicate content and won’t rank it.
- Another big issue is if it shuts down then all of your work and money is lost forever!
- Cloud-based software can be unreliable and needs maintaining
- This maintenance cost money every month. Not the one-off payment you was promised!
- The promised traffic is just a lot of rubbish!
- Training inside Traffic Beast is identical to training in many of Glyn’s other products. It is nothing new!
- The only positive reviews for this program are from its affiliates who are getting paid to promote it.
Is Traffic Beast A Scam?
Because it does offer some very antiquated training it is not considered to be a scam. In my humble opinion, I highly Disagree the sales page is full of false advertising and BS Hype!
It is ideal for beginners, is one claim! Only if the beginner has previous knowledge on how to use paid ads. ( then there’s a slim possibility that it could work.)
This is what I term to be ” a get rich quick scheme” that will sucker innocent buyers in and not deliver on its promises. It has been designed that way purposely.
The only person who will get rich from this is the founder!
As you have probably gathered by now. I do not recommend Traffic Beast to my readers.
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free forever and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 16 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Watch the video on how to build your own website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com