Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to look at a new program that was only launched in April 2021. It’s called Affiliate Takeoff.
This program makes some very bold claims that anybody no matter what age can make money with this system!
Now in one respect, I agree that anyone can make money online if they receive the correct training. However, we are going to go through this system to see if it works?
There is a very good saying “if it sounds too good to be true that’s because it normally is”
People all over the world are desperate to find an alternative income that they can control because of the pandemic and I understand that.
Because of this new programs pop up to take advantage of the situation that very rarely delivers on the promises.
I’m so happy to see you here carrying out your due diligence before falling for a potential scam.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with Affiliate takeoff. If you decide to purchase this I will not receive any compensation financial or otherwise.
Let’s dive in and find out more about Affiliate Takeoff:
Product Name: affiliate takeoff
Product Type: affiliate marketing training
Founder: Cynthia Benitez
Cost to start: $13 that’s only the beginning
Who is it recommended for: Answer at the end
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
What Is Affiliate Takeoff?
Affiliate takeoff consists of 19 training videos that will walk you through the process of affiliate marketing which is a legitimate business model to follow.
The videos will show how Cynthia’s 69-year-old mother started to earn commissions within the first 24 hours of getting started.
This training is best suited to absolute novices who have never worked online before and it could be possible to learn something new here.
Whether it will turn out to be worth the money we will discover as we continue on!
How Affiliate Takeoff Works?
As I said above there are 19 videos inside this system. however, they are only a few minutes long and it’s difficult to learn very much in that time.
Initially, you will be met with the welcome videos from Cynthia Benitez and John Newman
Module 1 has 2 videos:
- Video 2 is a 24hr case study condensed into a few minutes
- Video 3 is a 72hr case study
Module 2: is called Main Training:
- The Account
- The product
- The lander
- The video
- The Conversion booster
- The Takeoff
Module 3: is called conclusion and next steps.
Module 4: is called Bonuses
Module 5: is called Unannounced bonuses
Module 6: resources
Module 7: Upgrades
What You Will Learn from these modules in a nutshell:
1) Create a Google Ads account
2) Choose products to promote from Clickbank
3) Create your own landing page
4) Create a video ad
5) Set up an email autoresponder
6) Launch a YouTube Ads campaign
The initial price to purchase Affiliate Takeoff is $13. Then you will also be offered these up-sells and if you click off the page without purchasing you will be offered a down sale at a reduced price.
Upsell #1: Affiliate Takeoff Advanced is $47. You get Advance strategies to make even more money. The down-sell cost is $27.
Up-sell #2: Affiliate Takeoff DFY Set-Up $97. They will set up a whole campaign for you. The down-sell cost is $67.
Up-sell #3: Affiliate Takeoff Steal Our Traffic $197. You get to put a tracking pixel on the sales pages of previous products from 2020 as well as any future products for the next 12 months. Down sell cost $97
Up-sell #4: Affiliate Takeoff Triple License Rights $197. You get to Sell Affiliate Takeoff as your own product and keep 100% of the commissions as well as Cynthia’s previous products “Passive Empire” and “Zero Buster”. Down sell costs $97.
The Pros Of Affiliate Takeoff
You get the money-back guarantee that covers the front end cost but not the upsells/down sells
The Cons Of Affiliate Takeoff
- People ask why they give you the rights to sell the product as your own and that’s easy to answer it’s because they are making a ton of money from all of the up-sales.
- The training shows you how to promote Clickbank products and the downside to that is there are always lots of refunds because the products are mostly hype and no real substance.
- When you read the testimonials they are obviously all positive and that’s what you would expect. However, this system is aimed at beginners and the testimonials all come from very advanced marketers. Which is very misleading.
- There isn’t really anything that shows you the ad spend to get the sales. You see sales of $50 a day but how much was spent on ads to get to that figure?
- Misleading sales pages are the bain of innocent new marketers lives they promise little to no work to get rich. be real people that is totally not going to happen!
- Other associated costs that need to be met that are not mentioned are: The autoresponder mentioned will be$15 a month and the membership to Clickbank is another $99 a month for the minimum membership
- The upsells will set you back $538 if you go for the down sells you will pay $288. If everyone who joins pays for these the founders will make hundreds of thousands of $’s
Is Affiliate Takeoff A Scam?
In my humble opinion unfortunately No it is not a scam but it should be simply for the false advertising and misleading marketing tactics that are used!
Because you do get training that could possibly show you how to make campaigns and use ads to make money makes this is not a scam.
Getting people to use ads when they have no real idea what they are doing is just ethically wrong in my opinion and it gives the affiliate marketing industry an unnecessarily bad name!
I do not recommend this program and my advice is to stay well away from it!
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program)
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Watch the video to build your website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com