Hello, and a very warm welcome to my Tailwind Create Review.
What is Tailwind Create?
Tailwind has helped many people save time and get pins posted when they need them.
Tailwind was expensive for pin scheduling, but most people didn’t use it to its full potential.
Pinterest now wants content creators to share new/fresh pins.
And this makes it more challenging for non-designer Pinterest marketers.
So, many creators were thrilled to hear about Tailwind Create’s beta release.
Tailwind Create creates personalized pins in a simple way that is accessible to all designers.
You don’t have to be an expert designer or hire one to create high-quality pin images.
Tailwind Create allows you to create beautiful pin designs optimized for Pinterest.
It produces high-quality pin images that are easy to share on Pinterest.
You can schedule these pins directly with Tailwind to post them at the best time to engage.
How Can You Get Tailwind Create for Free?
First, you must create a Tailwind account.
- All free signups can now have 20 posts per month to publish on Pinterest and Instagram. This change means they now have free accounts rather than free trials that were previously offered!
- On top of the 20 published posts per month, free members will also have 20 Tailwind Create posts to use every month.
- Free accounts can use Tailwind Create to make 20 posts every month.
- Free accounts can join 5 Tailwind Communities and post 30 submissions per month.
You can also upgrade.
The Pro Plan is $14.99/ month or $119.88/year
- Pro Plans include 1 Pinterest account and 1 Instagram account
- With the Pro Plans, you can publish 100 posts per month and use Tailwind Create to make 200 posts per month across all platforms.
- Pro members will have access to 5 Tailwind Communities with 30 submissions allowed per month.
Advanced Plan costs $29.99/month or $239.88/year
- Advanced plans include 2 Pinterest accounts and 2 Instagram accounts.
- With the Advanced plans, you can publish 1,000 posts per month and can make unlimited Tailwind Create posts
- Advanced members also have unlimited access to Tailwind Tribe Communities
Max Plan is priced at $59.99/month or $479.88/year
- Max plans include 3 Pinterest and 3 Instagram accounts.
- Max plans get unlimited publishing, unlimited Tailwind Create posts and Unlimited Tribe Communities.
Tailwind Create Review
Pinterest recently changed its algorithm to show new pins to users more often.
Users who repin the same images will not reach their audience as much as previously and thus receive much less traffic.
Are there faster ways to create unique and beautiful images than using templates?
Tailwind Create has a solution.
It allows you to create pins quickly.
First, you need to give Tailwind Create the title and images you want.
It then generates high-quality visuals that you can share on Pinterest.
You can use it in conjunction with Tailwind’s other solutions.
The Pinterest marketing workflow has been dramatically simplified.
Tailwind Create is suitable for you if:
- You want to promote your business on Pinterest.
- You are not a designer but want to save money and still use high-quality graphics on Pinterest.
Tailwind Create: How do You Create Pin Designs Quickly?
To access Tailwind Create, click the paintbrush icon (sidebar) to go anywhere on the Tailwind dashboard.
You’ll find a button at the top of the publisher tab to access the tool.
The tool will automatically generate pin images for your use.
When you first visit Tailwind Create, you will be asked to input your brand preferences.
Tailwind Create will use your logo, preferred fonts, and brand colours to create personalized pin images.
The process generally goes like this:
Step 1: Click on the “Start a New Design” Button.
Step 2: Provide information about the pins, including pin title and destination link.
You can change the text, colours, and photos for any generated pins if you wish.
Pin information is needed for Tailwind Create to generate images.
You can also enter keywords into the stock photos tab if you don’t own a particular photo.
Tailwind Create will find free Pixabay photos and commercially-usable Pexels.
Tailwind Create Advanced users can also see premium photos.
It allows you to choose photos for creating pin images.
Next, click on the “Create images” button.
Step 3: Choose all designs you like.
You can customize it as you wish.
Click “Review Your Selection.” After reviewing your selection, click “Go Schedule.”
Pin images will be sent to Tailwind’s publisher tab.
Pick the boards you want to pin, add unique descriptions, and set up when your images are pinned.
Do you want to learn a simple but powerful feature of Tailwind Create?
Pin templates can be created for your blog or brand.
Click the heart icon located on the right side of any design you like.
It will convert it into a template to add to your favourite designs. This is one of the best Tailwind Create features.
You can create templates by clicking a button
Next time you create new pins using a unique URL, go to the favourites tab.
Tailwind Create will automatically change the text, photos, and destination links.
It also uses templates to create new branded Pins. This is faster than using drag and drop or any manually modified template.
Create Unique Pin Designs with Drag-and-Drop
We all want unique pins – not the same pins found everywhere on Pinterest.
Tailwind Create makes it easy to create unique pins.
To create unique designs, you can upload custom images.
Each pin is created using either your brand’s colour or a colour combination that you select.
Tailwind Create allows you to create your pin designs even with popular images.
You can click on any of these generated designs to see how you can adjust the background and move it with your computer mouse.
You can edit each pin design by clicking the edit button below it.
Here you can add text and change font family, font colours, transparency, shadows, etc.
Upload new photos and decorative assets like rectangles, hearts, arrows, etc.
To reuse a design, click on the heart icon to make it a template.
Save time and create unique graphics for your brand. You can modify the colour palette and add text to the sidebar.
Simple Smart Pinning Process
Tailwind Create makes it easy to market your business via Pinterest. You can now:
- Create pin designs using more than drag-and-drop. These pin designs will be automatically generated for you.
- Schedule your pins for publication at the right time to increase engagement.
Tailwind Analytics allows you to measure your results. You don’t need to save the design on Pinterest. You don’t have to wait for a designer.
You can save time and achieve more.
What I Like About Tailwind Create
- In minutes, you can generate high-quality pins.
- The tool doesn’t require you to be a designer.
- Pins are personalized with additional customization. You can create unique pins using your brand colours.
- You can integrate all Tailwind tools to reach a larger audience and save time with Pinterest Marketing.
You can create new pins using dynamic yet flexible templates that you can customize to make them unique.
What I Don’t Like About Tailwind Create
- Tailwind Create cannot change the size of pin images.
- This is not an independent tool. Tailwind Create requires a Tailwind account.
Tailwind Create is an excellent tool for creating pins.
This tool won’t create ugly pins that attract unnecessary attention but beautiful pins that drive traffic to your site.
You can customize Tailwind Create to meet your specific needs.
I like the ease of creating templates for branding.
My preferred way of scheduling Pinterest pins is to use the Canva scheduler.
Thanks for staying to the end, I appreciate your time.
Have a question leave it in the comments below and I will be happy to answer it.
Share this post to help others.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com