Hello, and a very warm welcome back. I see you have come here to learn more about Project Thunderbolt. This system teaches you about Cost Per Action Marketing (CPA for short).
This course consisting of 8 modules is brought to us by Steven Clayton And Aidan Booth who have both been around online for many years. (more on them shortly)
Most people that land on one of my reviews do so to find out if it works and if you can make money with it? Those are 2 important questions that will be answered in this post.
Is Project Thunderbolt all that it promises to be?
Let’s jump in and find out?
Project Thunderbolt Overview
Program Name: Project Thunderbolt
Program Type: This Is A step by step guide on CPA marketing, business model and ads campaign to build a CPA business from the scratch.
Founders: Steve Clayton and Aidan Booth
Cost to join? A one-off fee of $1,997 or 3 payments 30 days apart of $797.
Is it Recommended? Not really for me.
Although Steve and Aidan have a lot of experience this course is just too much money for what you are actually getting and that has been the same with other courses from them.
One thing I will say is CPA marketing is something easy to learn for beginners and you can make money with it if done right.
After carrying out many reviews and joining some undesirable programs I found one that actually works and has been around for 16 years and is still going strong!
Who Is Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
Aidan Booth who is from New Zealand has been around online for over 20 years mainly doing affiliate marketing which is an honest way to make money working from home.
His first site called aidanbooth.com was built in 2005.
He made 1,500 affiliate marketing websites and that is what is responsible for his early success as well as some e-commerce sites that took off.
Steve Clayton comes from a corporate business background having served as former CFO of a Fortune 500 company.
The 2 of them joined forces back in 2013 and have put out quite a few programs in that time. The last one was an e-commerce system called Kibo Code.
Both of these guys have had a lot of success online and they are legit. (which is good to know before parting with your money)
What Do You Get For Your Money With Project Thunderbolt?
The course covers 8 modules and this is what it teaches:
Module 1 Is All About.
- An Introduction To CPA Marketing
- How The Business Model Works
- 11 Key Metrics You Must Know
- CPA Network, An Introduction To Max Bounty
- The Offers Explained
- How To Find Hot Offers on Max Bounty
- The Offervault Explained
- Find Affiliate Offers On ODigger
- Find Hot Offers On The Clickbank Marketplace
Module 2 Covers.
- Swipe, Improve, and Deploy
- How To Set up Hosting and Domain
- Training On Setting Up Your Email Address
- Getting WordPress Installed
- Installing the Instabuilder Plugin to your site
- Getting Your First Instabuilder Funnel Set Up
- Adding The Terms, Privacy, and Contact Us Pages
- Setting Up Your Home Page
- Float Hosting Support
- How To Sign Up For Sendlane
- The Overview Of Sendlane
- Email Best Practices Explained
- Setting Up Your Sending Domain and SPF Records
- List Setup explained
- Setting Up Your Confirmation Email
- Explaining Your First Email Automation And Follow Up
- Connect Sendlane To Your Instabuilder Funnel
Module 3 Covers.
- Your Microsoft Ads Account Setup
- How To Verify Your Website with Bing Webmaster Tools
- Microsoft Ads Policies Explained
- The Microsoft Account Walkthrough
- How to Install the Microsoft UET Tag
- Creating A Refresh Page & Setting A Conversion Goal
- Using Keyword Match Types
- Keyword Research Explained
- An explanation of The SKAG Strategy
- Running Your First Microsoft Ads Campaign
- Ad Copy Secrets Shared
- Organizing Your Microsoft Ads Columns
- The Basic Microsoft Optimization Strategies
Module 4 Is All About.
- The Numbers Game
- The Importance of Email Open Rates
- Scaling up with lots Of Email Accounts
- Seed List Testing
- How to Stay Out of Promotions and Spam Folders
- How To Send An Email Broadcast
- The Best Times To Send Email
- What Offers To Email Your Subscribers
- Setting Up Segments In Your Email List
Module 5 Covers
- The Optimization Overview
- How To Optimize and Split Test Landers
- Optimize For Devices
- Optimize Networks
- Optimize Locations
- Optimize Ads
- Optimize Keywords
- The Million Dollar Case Study
Module 6 Teaches You.
- The Google Ads Policies
- How To Create A Google Ads Account
- The Google Ads Account Overview
- How To Use Google Site Tag & Conversions
- How To Set Up Google Ads Columns
- How To Use The Google Keyword Planner
- Your First Google Ads Campaign Explained
- More Thoughts On Google
Module 7 Shows You.
- Why You Really Need Some Third Party Tracking
- An Introduction To FunnelFlux
- Buying A Custom Domain
- About Traffic Sources & Offer Sources
- How To Set Up The Offers
- Setting Up Landers as well as The Optin Page
- Bringing It All Together In FunnelFlux
- Espionage Spy Tool
Module 8 Will Show You.
- Getting Access To Optimize The Convert Network
- The MLB Strategy Explained
- Machine Gun Strategy Introduction
- Machine Gun Strategy Using Microsoft Ads
- Machine Gun Strategy With Google Ads
How Does CPA Marketing Work?
Cost Per Action Marketing works by signing up for offers and they pay you depending on a specific action.
The action could be downloading an app, filling in a form, joining an email list. Sometimes it is making a sale of a certain item.
This is a legit way to make money online however, you need a lot of capital to get started to pay for traffic and run ads.
I would estimate that you need at least $1,000 + the cost of the program.
A cheaper easier alternative that you don’t need to run ads for.
The Pros Of Project Thunderbolt
The training is quite comprehensive.
Aidan and Steve are legit businessmen
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee
Related Post: 15 Day Online Business Builder Challenge
The Cons Of Project Thunderbolt
Although you can make money with this it is very expensive to get started nearly 2k for the system and training + 1k a month in expenses. That is a lot to spend out if you don’t make it.
The ads are going to be a lot of trial and error to get right and that can cost hundreds of dollars for no return and in their marketing, they say you can test it for $5 and that’s not true.
There are cheaper ways to learn about CPA marketing.
Is Project Thunderbolt A Scam?
No. This is a very legit way to make money online and it has been around for many years.
Steve and Aidan have made a success of running this business model and they show you how they did it.
My main objection is how much it costs to join and then having to run paid ads with no guarantees on a return on your investment.
I prefer to use a business model that gives you free traffic from the search engines using SEO methods.
Having run ads before I know just how expensive they can be.
Well, that just about covers my review of Project Thunderbolt. I personally would not join this business model for the reasons already stated but what you do is obviously your decision!
How I Make Money Online
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills as it provides training, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start a limited trial of the platform (with my #1 recommended program) Then upgrade to the premium membership if you can see the value of using this amazingly successful training.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Watch the video on how to build your own website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com