Hey and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to be looking into a new product launch called Ultron. It’s being offered to us by Branson Tay.
This new product was offered to me by a marketing friend of mine and I couldn’t resist having a look around.
I’m wondering if it will be popular as it has the same name as the new Avengers movie? What do you think?
Looking at the sales page has put my back up for a start. Who can promise that you can get your offer in front of up to 500 million buyers?
Apparently, Branson Tay can!
I have to confess that I am not a fan of his and this is not the first review of one of his products that I have carried out.
However, I will keep an open mind and just report the facts as they are found!
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with any products relating to Branson Tay. If you decide to risk your money I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Let’s jump right in and see what Ultron is all about:
Product Name: Ultron
Product Type: Traffic Software
Founder: Branson Tay
Website Address: https://ultronvip.me/jvs
Cost: Frontend $16.93 Plus 6 Upsells totalling $649
Who Is It Recommended For: This program is full of hyped-up promises of instant traffic from Instagram which is totally not going to happen unless you have thousands of followers already.
What Is Ultron?
This is a brand new product from Branson Tay.
The idea is to bring you vast amounts of traffic overnight! (as if that’s possible)
Traffic is going to come from Instagram and is guaranteed to be Top Quality and Targeted.
There is no such thing as a guarantee when it comes to traffic even if you pay for it!
In my opinion, you could do a better job by doing this yourself without having to purchase any products.
Now we are going to look into how this is supposed to work.
How Does Ultron Work?
According to the Ultron sales page, this is a simple process of only a few steps to get your link in front of up to half a million buyers.
The cloud-based software will put your offer in front of Instagram users using a done for you procedure.
Here’s how it works:
#1. choose a niche and set up a campaign
#2. next step choose from the list of available Instagram pages that you wish to work with, and then scrape their email addresses.
#3. Connect your email account and send links out to the email addresses you have collected.
#4. The final step is to collaborate with the Instagram pages and have your links inserted onto influential accounts.
You will be given a few done-for-you funnel builders as well as videos that you could use to put on your Instagram, Facebook or any other social media pages.
As you can see above there are 6 up-sells for Ultron:
- Ultron Unlimited Costs $47. Unlocks all of the premium features. gives you 100x profit twice as fast. Gives unlimited traffic and commissions.
- Ultron DFY Costs $197. Generates hands-free income through a DFY method. The Expert Team Will Work With You 1-On-1 To Run Profitable DFY Campaigns. We Hire Full-Time Professionals to Serve You In This Done-For-You Upgrade – so there are no technical skills or experience needed – Guaranteed Success!
- Ultron Monetization Costs $97. This upgrade turns the traffic you generate into profits using DFY campaigns, funnels, offers and other bonuses.
- Ultron Limitless Traffic Costs $147. Receive a personal diamond source of viral traffic for unlimited sales & commissions. Sharing the secret to how they made $32,000 in 30 days. Bonus training and Case study.
- Ultron Franchise Costs $77. You are given the rights to sell Ultron as your own product and keep all of the profits.
- Ultron Accidental Discovery Costs $ 67. We will give you This “Accidental Discovery” By A Ultron Beta Tester that Pockets Us An Additional $100-200 Daily
Warning you need to purchase all of these up-sells for this to work properly. Apparently!
What do I like About Ultron?
You can get your money back if you decide this is not what you thought it would be.
( the money-back only covers the front end fee of $16.93. You Will Not Get Any Money Back From The Up-Sells)
What I Do Not Like About Ultron?
- There are simple ways you can do this yourself that are free by using Hashtags for your niche keywords and following influencers as well as their followers and you can email/message them directly.
- Using the methods Branson suggests are portrayed as being free but most influencers charge to put info onto their profiles and there is no mention of these fees.
- $649 in up-sells.
- Far fetched claims on the sales page of traffic coming overnight with this program as well as it is guaranteed top quality and targeted. (There are no such guarantees)
- I Don’t believe it can solve your traffic problems as suggested.
- Why Does Branson Tay bring out 2/3 new offers every month? ( that fact alone leads me to believe that these products don’t really work in my opinion)
What does this suggest to you? I would love to know your thoughts in the comments.
Is Ultron A Scam?
I cannot say 100% either way if it’s a scam or not! However, there is no way I would recommend it to you.
Having to spend out $649 plus $16.93 is a joke especially when you consider the money-back guarantee only covers $16.93
This sort of program targets people who have no clue what they are getting themselves into and takes advantage of that fact.
Giving the legitimate online opportunities available a bad name and I find that very frustrating, to say the least!
Am I saying this will not work?
No there is a slim possibility that it could work. But definitely not in the way suggested on the hyped up sales page.
My Final Thoughts
People who want to work online all have one thing in common they want instant gratification through traffic and sales and that’s why this sort of offer makes money for the owners.
It very rarely makes money for the people who put their hard-earned money into it.
My advice is to stay away from this product.
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com