Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. A new program called MailerLink is going to be our review for today. This is coming to us from Branson Tay.
Email traffic is the most lucrative traffic around that’s why the saying ” The money’s in the list ” Came about and that is 100% true.
Having a responsive email list can take a while to build but it is so worth it! Branson Tay knows this and that is why he has brought out this ” Never Seen Before ” method.
I’m looking forward to seeing if this works! The claims I have seen so far look awesome.
Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with MailerLink in any way. If you purchase it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
This review is solely my opinion based on many years of buying shiny new objects that promise much but don’t actually deliver!
My number 1 recommendation has been around for 16 years and is still growing every day!
Congratulations on being here and carrying out your due diligence before parting with your hard-earned cash.
Program Name: MailerLink
Program Type: Mailblast Software
Founder: Branson Tay
Cost Of Purchase: Frontend $17 + 6 Upsells
Recommended For? Not recommended
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links is connected to MailerLink or any other program from this vendor.
What Is MailerLink
MailerLink is essentially an email scraper where you can put in a keyword and emails that have been collected will be provided for you to send your links to.
This is supposedly 100% brand new and has never been done before!
How Does MailerLink Work
There are only 2 steps to make this work.
Step 1. Purchase MailerLink
Step 2. Input your keyword, download the provided for you emails, add your affiliate links and send the emails.
Sounds good but I can already see a big problem with this!
What You Get For Your Money
Firstly you will find offers from JVZoo, ClickBank, and Warrior Plus on the dashboard.
You have a basic page builder to use and lots of templates to choose from.
The templates can all be edited.
Design images for any niche.
All of the images are held in a gallery that makes them easier to access.
A subscriber manager is also provided.
Create Sms and email campaigns.
Basic training is available on how to use the whole dashboard.
The Frontend and The Upsells
- UPSELL 1 Is The MailerLink Unlimited Upgrade and this costs $47 (unlocks all of the premium features)
- UPSELL 2 The Done For You Version costs $197 (get DFY, swipes, campaigns, Funnels, and Articles)
- UPSELL 3 MailerLink Monetization Upgrade is another $97 ( Copy and paste campaigns that were used to bring in $32,000 in only 30 days + other bonuses!)
- UPSELL 4 The Limitless Traffic Option is set at $167 (the exact traffic secret we use is revealed with this option)
- UPSELL 5 MailerLink Franchise Partner License Upgrade is a whopping $497 (partner with us to sell MailerLink and keep all of the money)
- UPSELL 6 MailerLink The “Missing Piece” Upgrade priced at $97 (adds more income streams plus additional training is included)
The Pros Of MailerLink
A 365-day money-back guarantee is available and you will certainly need to use it!
The Cons Of MailerLink
This is not new and it has been seen before many times! See the image below:
I personally would not promote any offers from Warrior Plus, JVZoo, or ClickBank as they are not vetted and there’s no guarantee that they work.
The dashboard for MailerLink is the same layout for all products from this vendor all they do is change the colours.
In the training, they say the best way to find out about a product is from the sales page and that’s the worst way you should read reviews from non-affiliates.
You can tell it’s from a non-affiliate by the fact it’s straightforward and has no gushy language saying how brilliant it is and no fluff like this review!
Checking the refund rate of these products is another excellent way of making your mind up.
One problem with this vendor is the sites don’t stay maintained for very long you could come back in 6 months and find nothing there!
There is No Way you can make $412 per email blast!
The Get Leads section sounds great but this is the biggest issue with this software and could get you into all sorts of trouble if you want to market in Europe or the USA.
Here’s a list of the main problems:
- The emails have been scraped and you won’t be able to upload them into your autoresponder because they haven’t been verified.
- You will be breaking the law in countries like the US and Europe for data protection. (GDPR)
- Emailing these people In the Us can get you fined over $40,000. Under the can spam act
- You have not collected the address in a legit manner so you don’t have permission to contact them.
- If you want to spam people then you won’t worry about the rules!
- Your success rate will be practically nill and this is not a sustainable way to run a successful online business.
- The upsells costing well over 1,000 dollars are totally worthless.
Is MailerLink A Scam?
Because of the scraped emails breaking the law I give mailerLink a 1 out of 10 and say it is definitely a scam.
The page builder could be useful if you don’t have your own website otherwise it is totally useless.
Do I recommend this to my readers? No Way. Don’t buy it!
Branson Tay brings out new software every month and usually 2 or 3 times in that period of time. I have reviewed lots of them and have never found a working ethical one yet!
Ultron. For example.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
We Have Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million like-minded entrepreneurs
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted on 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation which you can join for free today!
(If you want to make your new business work upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com