Hello and a very warm welcome back Today we are going to look at another new launch from Brendan Mace called Loophole 2 Profits.
This guy seems to pump out a new program practically every month! Knowing that fact can be a telling factor in my opinion.
Can it be that none of these things actually work or are we jumping the gun here?
Brendan and his partner claim to have found a Loophole Inside a $386 Billion Dollar Company that Makes them $173 Per Day Passively!
If that’s true where do I sign up?
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with loophole 2 profits in any way. If you decide to buy it after reading this I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Congratulations are in order for carrying out your due diligence it’s a great way to make sure you don’t get scammed.
With that being said let’s dive in and find out more about this offer:
Program Name: Loophole 2 Profits
Program Type: Software App
Founder/s: Brendan Mace
Website Address: loophole2profits.com
Cost To Join: $16.93 plus 5 up-sells
Who is it recommended for?: Answer will be given at the end. Probably not recommended.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase I will receive a commission. the price you pay will not be affected.
(none of the links in this post is anything to do with loophole 2 profits)
What Is Loophole 2 Profits?
Loophole 2 profits is a previously kept secret that is now being revealed! It’s a hack where you can make a profit every day using cloud-based software and Amazon.
This program can build a money-making Amazon Store for you and takes care of your website traffic as well.
I’m very surprised they are targeting Amazon because if you know anything about them you will be aware that they have very strict guidelines regarding the Amazon Associates Program.
On the sales page, they claim this loophole is all 100% anonymous as well as 100% legal, and they have been using the method for the past year!
I have to say Brendan Mace comes up with some novel ideas that don’t tend to work in my opinion. I did a review of another of his products called Upassive which you can also check out.
Because he brings out products on a regular basis it seems that most of his wealth comes from launches as opposed to actual product sales.
How Does Loophole 2 Profits Work?
The first step is to make sure that you already have an Amazon account as you will need to use the affiliate id supplied.
Once you have been accepted by Amazon the rest of the process takes between 5 and 10 minutes to set up and the rest is done on autopilot.
Step 1. Create a campaign that will run 24/7 and 365 days a year inside the loophole 2 profits program.
Step 2. Choose a niche and promote products related to it.
Step 3. Hit the instant traffic button and share your campaign to all social media sites.
The Cost And Up-Sells
Front end fee is $16.93
1. UNLIMITED Edition costs $47 up-sell or $27 down-sell
2. Done For You costs $197 up-sell or $97 down-sell
3. DFY LEADS & SWIPE Files costs $167 up-sell or $67 down-sell
4. Limitless Traffic costs $197 up-sell $97 down-sell
5. License Rights to Everything costs $167 up-sell $67 down-sell
The total cost of everything you will need = up-sell $791.93 or down-sell $371.93 either way it is a big leap from the front end price of $16.93
The Pros Of Loophole 2 Profits
- There is a 365-day money-back guarantee.
- Could not find any other pros.
The Cons Of Loophole 2 Profits
- The sales page claims you can set this up in 10 minutes and make money with it. In my opinion that is total BS!
- You will get all free traffic from the social media sites ( only if you run ads).
- The scarcity tactic used on the sales page was “when the timer runs out after 60 minutes the price will go up” I went back after it had run out the price was still the same.
- It’s newbie-friendly is another claim and that is not true. It is a lot harder than they are claiming.
- They say there is a 365-day refund policy no questions asked. From reviewing other products from this founder I have seen many complaints about not being refunded.
- Another thing you may not be aware of the refund policy only covers the front end fee of $16.93. It does not cover the up-sells or down-sells.
- Done for you systems seem attractive but they are really a waste of time. What happens to your work and money when the program goes away?
- If the product is so great then why are there copious upsells?
- Why does this man bring out a new program every month?
Is Loophole 2 Profits A Scam?
Because you will actually receive a product this is considered to not be a scam! Not that I actively agree with the decision.
However, I feel that you would have very little chance of making any money with this loophole.
Years ago when social media was relatively new you could easily get traffic from Facebook for free like this system intimates as being possible. Now the only way to get the traffic is to pay for ads.
Ads are going to cost you up to $1,000 a month and there is no guarantee that even then you will see any kind of profit.
Would I buy this or recommend this to you based on what has been discovered so far? Hell No!
Sales pages like this are designed for one purpose only and that is to relieve you of your hard-earned money and make the founders rich.
They pray on newbies with their hyped-up claims and that gives the online industry a bad name. This really annoys me as there are some legit programs that do work!
How I Work Full-Time Online
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills as expert training is provided, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. This includes the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start today (with my #1 recommended program) It has been around for 17 years
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the course we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed!
Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted on 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation.
For the best results and more training, I recommend that you upgrade to premium or premium plus.
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
If you have a question for me please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com