Hello, and a very warm welcome back my friend. There are so many crypto mining companies around that it is difficult to find a legit one.
This review is going to talk about iHub Global which is an MLM and Mining Crypto network to see if it is worth investing our time and money in?
It could turn out to be a Pyramid Scheme that we should avoid like the plague!
IHub Global says it is a Legit Mining Helium Token operation. (this coin really does exist)
This post contains affiliate links that are not connected to IHub Global. If you click a link I will make a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
Let us dive in and find out more about the company, products and compensation plan.
IHub Global Overview
Program Type: MLM and Mining Crypto Network
Program Founder: Privately Registered December 2020
Owner: Rick Cotton CEO
Program Name: IHub Global
Cost To Join? Free but has a membership fee of $99 per year.
Is It Recommended? No.
This MLM company does not have any physical products and that makes it a pyramid scheme.
To make money with it you need to actively recruit others to join it.
Recruiting others is not very easy to do and you would really need to pay out for paid ads in order to achieve the objective.
My preferred method to make money online requires no recruiting at all and it has been around for 16 years as opposed to IHub Global which is less than a year old.
Even though the company is Privately registered if you go through the literature available for Ihub Global you can clearly see Rick Cotton is the CEO.
Rick Cotton is well respected in the network marketing industry, an entrepreneur, and he is also at home speaking in front of large crowds.
He runs a non-profit organization called VivaKids. As well as being the CEO of an MLM company called eXFuze, which has been rebranded to be known as KZ1 they distribute a nutritional drink, called SEVEN+.
This is his 1st venture into the crypto world He is also joined by:
- Michael Stern is the Co-Founder / VP of Business Development,
- Chuck Hanson another Founder / VP Marketing, and
- John Crim is also a Co-Founder / CTO.
I have checked everyone out they are real people and they are not actors which makes a pleasant change!
What Is iHub Global?
iHub Global uses a new and different way for users to mine the helium crypto (HNT) By placing the Helium Hotspot HNT Mining device in their home or office.
Users can also recruit other people to join and get paid a commission on their earnings.
iHub Globals Products
iHub Global does not have a product and that is a big issue with this sort of program.
The way it works is this:
The company offers you an Emrit Cool spot Helium Network Token Mining device which can be run on hot spots and takes very little bandwidth.
The cost of the product is $394.99. (some people are saying they got this for free so this part is not confirmed)
Once this is set up, then you can start to mine the Helium token or HNT.
Unfortunately, you have to be an affiliate to purchase the device meaning there are no retail sales going on.
Because of the business model they have chosen in the FTC’s eyes, this is deemed to be a pyramid scheme.
The FTC states you have to have more retail sales than affiliates in any given MLM and here that is not the case.
How Do You Make Money With IHub Global?
First of all, you must create a free account and then order your hotspot (not available everywhere) you will use this to mine helium via the iHub network,
Recruit people from other countries in the USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand.
If you can recruit people to the platform and they buy the helium hotspot device, you will get paid a 10% commission on HNT earned by their hotspot.
The more people you refer to the program the more override commissions you will earn. Money is also retained by the company.
Related Post: 1090 Method
IHub Globals Compensation Plan.
If you can actively recruit for IHub Global this is what you can achieve:
- If you can sponsor 1 to 5 members, you get a position in the Pro Team
- If you can sponsor 6 to 15 members, you get a position in the Bronze Team
- If you can sponsor 16 to 25 members, you get a position in the Silver Team
- If you can sponsor 26 or more members, you get a position in the Gold Team
The Commissions Payout Is:
- Pro team members: You can earn a 10% commission for your 5 active referrals,
- Bronze team members: you can get a 15% commission from your first 15 referrals,
- Silver team members: You can get a 20% commission from your first 25 referrals,
- Gold team members: you can get a 30% commission from all your referrals.
- The more people you refer into each level the more override commission you will earn
Residual Commissions Payout:
iHub Global pays a residual income to members on a uni-level compensation structure like a lot of MLM companies use.
You recruit 5 people and they are your tier 1 level, Then those 5 recruit others and they become your tier 2 and so on down as many levels as designated.
Pro Team members can look forward to:
- 5% residual commissions from every member in the Bronze Team,
- 15% residual commissions from every member in the Silver Team,
- 20% residual commissions from every member in the Gold Team.
Is IHub Global A Scam?
The platform is free to join and the only cost to you is to purchase the hotspot which you can do through other mediums and mine your own Helium Token (HNT).
I don’t believe this is a scam.
The token itself is real and can be found on CoinMarketCap. This was the active price on 02/11/21 when this post was written:
As you can see it is priced at $28.82 which has gone up a lot from August when I last checked the price.
The big reason I do not recommend this program is that it doesn’t have any physical products and the FTC says if you have to actively recruit others to join then it is a pyramid scheme.
Another reason is you don’t actually need what this program provides for a membership fee of $99.00 and that is the hotspot.
You can get them from other places and have HNT’s paid into your own blockchain wallet.
Looking on the company website, you cannot find information about who runs the company. However other sources show the owner to be Rick Cotton.
Related Post: Savings Highway Global
Although this appears to be a legit company in my opinion I would rather mine the HNT myself and not have to recruit others which is difficult to do if you don’t buy ads.
The coins are going up in value all of the time and it has been estimated that they could reach as high as $80 each in a few years time.
If you have experience with recruitment and wish to take advantage of the compensation plan then this may be just up your alley!
If you have never recruited anyone in your life then I would stay away from it!
It is not my preferred way of earning money full-time online. That is why I cannot recommend it to you.
An Alternative Way To Make Money Online
I make money online using affiliate marketing which is free to do.
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
- Everything you need all in one place.
- (If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com