Hello and a very warm welcome back. In this review, we are going to take a look at a program called Home Profit System.
As a work from home blogger and affiliate marketer, I’m often found trawling the internet looking out for new programs to join and invite others to do the same.
Not only do I look for new offerings but I review them as well.
This is done for 2 purposes 1 to see if others will enjoy the program and 2 to make sure it’s not a scam!
Many people read reviews before spending their hard-earned cash it’s one of the best ways possible to ensure a new venture is legit.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated in any way with the Home Profit System. If you decide to join you do so at your own risk and I will not be compensated in any way.
Now that’s been established let’s dive in and find out more about Home Profit System:
Program Name: Home Profit System.
Program Type: Make Money Online
Cost to join: $97. + $500 in upsells
Owner: Kelly Richards
Recommended For: Answer at the end
What is The Home Profit System?
The Home Profit System is portrayed as a way for you to make money online quickly.
Home Profit System sends you a link to products (affiliate links). The promoter is then responsible for spamming the links onto various sites like Facebook and other web pages.
This is a very bad practice and can get you into serious hot water, you can be banned from social media platforms as well as damaging your reputation.
Once your reputation is tarnished then nobody will trust you meaning you won’t earn any money!
The term for this practice is Link spamming Google and other search engines will soon notice this happening. Which will increase the chances of your website being shut down.
Backlinks are needed and are important for your website rankings. They help to show the search engines that your site has authority and you need quality backlinks from authority sites.
But you don’t need them from this system they are bad news.
What Do You Get for Your Money?
Your initial price to join is $97. For that, you will receive an ebook.
This book will show you how to make money online.
It must be a magic book to be worth $97!
There have been many fake news articles with made-up names some of which are Mary Steadman, Kelly Nelson, Mary Stevens and Kelly Richards.
They create these work at home opportunities specifically to target stay at home mum’s who are looking for ways to earn an extra income from home.
The hyped-up claims are there to convince people that it’s possible to make thousands of dollars a month without doing much work.
From what I have read, the members are supposed to make money by spamming affiliate links with link schemes.
These link schemes have been banned by Google, Bing, and Yahoo so they don’t work anymore!
The home profit system is most likely being run by the same people who created Work At Home University which is also something to stay away from.
Can You Earn With Home Profit System?
The basic idea of this system is to use website templates to promote affiliate products.
It is possible to make money selling products through your website, but not with the methods suggested here.
Added to that, the training doesn’t teach anything else besides how to build link schemes.
Therefore, it is Not possible in my opinion to make cash with this program.
Pros Of Home Profit System
There is not one single pro Just a lot of red flags which we will cover now.
Cons Of the Home Profit System
- There is a trial offer but it automatically bills your credit card.
- The trial offer is priced at $2.97 but that’s not where it ends; when the trial expires, the card you used will be billed $140 one time fee, and then $5/month thereafter.
- people have paid out $500 on up-sells to totally different products as well as known scam programs.
- Deceptive marketing tactics are being used.
- Checking out the Better Business Bureau (BBB) I found 10 complaints, all of which were unresolved because the BBB couldn’t make contact with the company
- A lot of the members have said that the company withdrew funds from their bank accounts without their permission or knowledge, and usually around $97 a month.
- Looking at the website the company clearly offers a money-back guarantee, BUT no refunds were given.
- There is no site support.
- If you join this scheme Your email inbox will be flooded with tons of other spam offers.
- The name of the product has been changed to Home Wealth System so it can keep going.
Related Post: 5 Strategies to get to 25 k page views
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many reviews.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from get rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
P.s. the links are nothing to do with the Home Profit System.
Would I Recommend Home Profit System?
After all of the red flags listed above, there is no way I would join or recommend that you join this system.
In my opinion, this is 100% a scam.
Please stay away from it!
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
We Have Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million like-minded entrepreneurs
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation which you can join for free today!
(If you want to make your new business work upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com