Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to have a look at a program called Click Clone Cash (ccc for short).
This program has been around since 2014 and that would seem like a good thing. But will it prove to be?
There have been many reviews written about this program and they all have one thing in common. What will that prove to be?
it’s great that you are here carrying out your due diligence that’s the best way to not get scammed.
Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with Click Clone Cash in any way. If you decide to join after reading this review I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Let us dive in and find out more about Click Clone Cash:
Name Of Program: Click Clone Cash.
Website: clickclonecash.com (among others).
Cost: $39.99 + $100s in upsell fees
Owner: Josh Owens (also known as Tim Atkinson)
Who is this for: Answer at the end.
What Is Click Clone Cash
Click Clone Cash is a web-hosting system created by Josh Owens (whose real name is Tim Atkinson).
The program is supposed to make you $100,000 every 30 days thus making your dreams come true by simply cloning other businesses on the web.
This Josh or Tim guy is well known for committing fraud on the net through various other programs across the years:
Programs called Make Money With Meghan, Cash Machines 2, and Automated Income App are just a few of his schemes.
I cannot say with any certainty that any of these are still about!
You can normally tell get rich quick schemes like this one by the luxury mansion, fast cars, and the yacht that is portrayed in their marketing in a bid to get you to part with your money.
They are specifically aimed at newbies who don’t have a clue about working online. Unfortunately many get scammed by the promises made.
Because so many people are taken in and part with their money is why these systems keep popping up year after year.
How Does The Click Clone Cash System Work?
There are reportedly 3 steps to this part:
- You install it on your computer
- It locates successful online businesses for you to clone
- Sit back and watch the cash roll in (Seriously?)
Making money on the web is not easy, I know because it’s what I do every day and it takes blood sweat and tears to make it work for many months.
This system makes it sound like a walk in the park and that is just not true.
The second part of the system is having to pay for web hosting from another company.
It’s true you do need web hosting if you are going to have your own website but in this instance, you are only purchasing it to line the pocket of Josh Owens as he will receive a commission for each package sold.
You will be told this service is free but that is not the case as we will cover in another section.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
(None of the links is anything to do with the Click Clone Cash System)
Pros of Click Clone Cash
After some thorough research of this program, I could not find any Pros.
Related Post: Ecom Everything
Cons Of Click Clone Cash
- The web hosting you are encouraged to purchase is called Web Cloud Pro Hosting. You are expected to shell out $90 for 6 months or $152.49 for 12 months.
- No information available on Google for web cloud pro hosting suggests a fictional company.
- You are fed false income claims to get you to join the system
- Misleading tactics are used such as being told you will be given the secret to becoming a millionaire.
- There is no information available on the ways to earn with this.
- Fake claims of people earning $20,000 in a day.
- Josh Owens is just an actor who has been paid to sell this to you.
- There is no customer support.
- The fake system is expensive.
I could go on and on with this section but I think you get the idea by now!
Would I Join Click Clone Cash?
This sales pitch is designed to make you believe that it is easy to make thousands of dollars in a very short period of time and it’s aimed at would-be affiliate marketers who don’t know what a scam is.
All the owner wishes to do is line his pockets with your money!
There is no way I would join this and I would highly recommend that you stay away from it.
A lesson you need to understand is that there are no shortcuts to making money online. It is totally possible to do through affiliate marketing but it does take work!
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
We Have Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million like-minded entrepreneurs
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation which you can join for free today!
(If you want to make your new business work upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com