Hello and a warm welcome back. Today we are going to do a review on Blockchain Capital.
On their landing page, they say they are a next-generation financial services company based on Ethereum smart contracts.
NOTE: the landing page has been translated from Russian to English by Google Translate.
There are many Youtube videos you can watch regarding Blockchain Capital but they are all in Russian so not much to be learnt from them.
Before beginning this review I wish to say a big well done to you for carrying out research on this company before joining it. We cannot be too careful these days.
There are just so many dodgy companies around we need to do our due diligence first.
*Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with Blockchain Capital in any way. I just report exactly what I find on the internet and then it’s all up to you what you do.
Let’s dive in and see what we can find out.
Program Name: Blockchain Capital
First Registered: October 2017
Founders: Zinnat Husullin and Arthur Husullin
Registered Website: blockchaincapital.pro
Who Is This For?: Answer at the end.
This post may contain Affiliate Links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will make a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
(none of the affiliate links is in any way connected to BlockChain Capital)
What Is Blockchain Capital?
Blockchain Capital operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche with no products which essentially makes this a Ponzi scheme.
Blockchain Capitals co-founders are Zinnat and Arthur Husnullin pictured below.
On the website, there isn’t much information regarding this pair. Upon further research the only place I found any mention of them was in the sales videos for Blockchain Capital.
BlockChain Capitals Product Range
This company has no products or services to offer, and affiliates are only able to market the Blockchain Capital affiliate membership itself.
In a nutshell that means all you can do is recruit others to join the platform and get paid a commission when they purchase a membership.
Blockchain Capital’s Compensation Plan
The affiliates invest in Wealth-Builder Token and Blockchain Capital Token on the promise of a passive return on income.
Funds can be invested one-time or periodically over fifteen individual deposit levels.
Commissions are paid out when Blockchain Capital affiliates recruit new affiliates who also invest in the program.
Blockchain Capital Affiliate Ranks
There are 8 affiliate ranks within Blockchain Capital’s compensation plan.
They are as follows:
- 1. Agent – sign up and invest in WBT and/or BCT tokens
- 2. Silver Agent – persuade others to invest $5000
- 3. Manager – persuade others to invest $35,000
- 4. Group Manager – persuade others to invest $150,000
- 5. Region Manager – persuade others to invest $500,000
- 6. Director – persuade others to invest $2,500,000
- 7. Group Director –persuade others to invest $5,000,000
- 8. Region Director – persuade others to invest $10,000,000
Can you really imagine people having some of these sums of money to invest in this? I can’t.
Related Post :My Crypto Rev Review
Direct Commission Payments
Blockchain Capital says it pays a 12.67% commission on funds invested in WBT and BCT tokens.
This can be paid upfront if a single-deposit investment is used, or tiered down with the fifteen deposit payment model.
Commissions are paid if the fifteen deposit model is used as follows:
- Agents will receive 12% on the first deposit, 8% on the second deposit, 5% on the third deposit, 2% on the fourth deposit and 1% on the fifth deposit
- Silver Agents will receive 16% on the first deposit, 10% on the second deposit, 6% on the third deposit, 3% on the fourth deposit and 2% on the fifth deposit
- Managers will receive 20% on the first deposit, 12% on the second deposit, 8% on the third deposit, 4% on the fourth deposit and 2.5% on the fifth deposit
- Group Managers can receive 25% on the first deposit, 15% on the second deposit, 10% on the third deposit, 5% on the fourth deposit and 3% on the fifth deposit
- Region Managers can receive 30% on the first deposit, 18% on the second deposit, 12% on the third deposit, 6% on the fourth deposit and 3.5% on the fifth deposit
- Directors can receive 35% on the first deposit, 21% on the second deposit, 14% on the third deposit, 7% on the fourth deposit and 4% on the fifth deposit
- Group Directors will receive 40% on the first deposit, 24% on the second deposit, 16% on the third deposit, 8% on the fourth deposit and 4.5% on the fifth deposit
- Region Directors will receive 50% on the first deposit, 30% on the second deposit, 20% on the third deposit, 10% on the fourth deposit and 5% on the fifth deposit
Nothing is paid out from level 6 upwards which is quite odd.
The MLM part of the compensation pays out the Region Director rate on all periodic commissions paid out.
This is paid out as the difference between the referring affiliate’s rank and that of their uplines level.
For Example: a Region Director will earn a 15% override on the first payment commission a Director generates (50% – 35% = 15%).
There is no mention of an override paid on the single payment 12.5% commission. If there is one, it’s not mentioned in Blockchain Capital’s compensation material. that I can find.
Cost To Join Blockchain Capital?
There is absolutely no mention of a cost to join to be found!
Also, there’s no mention of the current WBT or BCT token value on their website.
The Pros Of Blockchain Capital?
There are absolutely no pros to this program that I can find.
The Cons Of Blockchain Capital?
The company has no tangible products making it an illegal offering in many countries.
No American citizen or resident of the USA can buy into this because they are afraid of being shut down by the authorities there.
One way only of earning money and that’s by referring others to join and hoping that they invest their hard-earned cash.
When there is no more recruitment the program shuts shop with your money!
For this program to be proved legit Blockchain Capital needs to provide regulators and investors with audited financial reports and that has not happened.
Token prices are set by the company and they have no value outside of this program.
There is a lot of outdated information on the website.
Is Blockchain Capital A Scam?
This is an MLM, Ponzi and Pyramid scheme. In my opinion, it is a scam and one I would recommend that you stay away from.
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 14 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com