Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back to today’s review which is called Affiliate Marketing Video Course. This is being offered by the veteran affiliate marketer Matt Giovanisci.
One thing I should state upfront is this is not a video making course. It is learning how to blog and to become an affiliate marketer.
Having bought many different courses myself I can assure you they are not all the same quality and value as well as big differences in prices.
I have been reviewing and purchasing programs for a year now and I know a scam when I see one. This will save you the trouble of having to find out for yourself.
Will this be all hyped-up BS or will it be something worth investing in?
One thing I can say is the sales page is not salesy it’s straightforward and not full of promises to make money in the next 60 seconds which makes a nice change.
Affiliate Marketing Video Course Overview
Program Name: Affiliate Marketing Video Course
Program Type: Blog and affiliate marketing training
Founder: Matt Giovanisci
Cost Of Purchase: $199.00 one-off payment or 2 payments of $105
Is it Recommended? Yes and No. If you have no idea how to build and write a blog or how to do affiliate marketing this could be a great starter course for you.
The course is extremely short and won’t cover everything you need to know. If you are experienced this is definitely not for you.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
I learned all about blogging and affiliate marketing from a training university that has been around for 16 years and still going strong today.
Let’s dive in and learn more about Matt’s new course:
About The Creator
Matt Giovanisci was born in South New Jersey he became involved in blogging and affiliate marketing back in 2006. It took him 6 years to hit the big time.
The websites Matt has earns him around $400,000 a year so he certainly knows what he is talking about!
He has one called swim university, another called brew cabin, he makes money on them through affiliate marketing and paid ads.
Matt also built a coffee site called Roasty and sold it for $55,000.
At least we know that he not only “talks the talk” but he also “walks the walk”!
What Is The Affiliate Marketing Video Course?
This course will walk you through setting up a blog and show you how to make money online with affiliate marketing. It is ideal for beginners who know nothing.
However, if you have experience in both of these subjects then this is not for you because it will be too basic and you will probably know more than what is being taught!
What’s Included In Affiliate Marketing Video Course
You will receive access to:
31 videos 2 files + 12 text files.
The course content consists of:
1. A 7-minute Introduction video.
Module 1 Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals
1. 8-minute video on Affiliate Marketing Philosophies
2. 14-minute video about The Technical Ins and Outs of Affiliate Marketing
3. An 8-minute video reh¡garding What You Can Realistically Earn With Affiliate Marketing
4. The Rules of Affiliate Marketing video is 11 minutes in length
5. A text file about Affiliate Disclosures: Dos, Don’ts, and Best Practices
6. The last video in this section covers Common Affiliate Marketing Mistakes To Avoid and the video length is 5 minutes.
Module 2 Building an Affiliate Marketing Website
1. The first video is 2 minutes long and covers An Introduction To Crafting The Perfect Affiliate Website
2. 11 minutes of how to Brainstorming An Affiliate Friendly Niche
3. How to Narrow Down Your Niche a 7-minute video
4. An 8-minute video on choosing A Good Domain Name
5. 7-minute video on Setting Up Your Site Right
6. Which WordPress Plugins to install is a 5-minute video
7. How to Create Content That’s Searchable and Converts is covered over an 8-minute video
8. Last for this module is about How to Pick The Right Affiliate Products, Programs, and Networks and that is a 7-minute video.
Module 3 Growing Your Affiliate Marketing Website
1. A 12-minute video about How To Supercharge An Existing Affiliate Site
2. Tracking Your Affiliate Links and Affiliate Income is a 19-minute video
3. More Ways to Promote Your Affiliate Links is 9 minutes.
4. How to Grow and Scale Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts a 4-minute video
Module 4 Building an Online Course in 30 Days
0. Text file Developing The Course Production Plan
Day 1: Creating a Rough Course Outline- 20 minutes
Day 2: Refining The Course Online- 11 minutes
Day 3: Creating a Pre-Launch Page- 14 minutes
Day 4: Writing The First Lesson Scripts- 7 minutes
Day 5: Writing More Scripts- 3 minutes
Day 8: Non-Linear Script Writing? -7 minutes
Day 11: Begin Filming Course Lesson Videos- 13 minutes
Text file Day 13: Animated Course Intro and Theme Music
Text file Day 14: Filming, Editing, and Uploading Lesson Videos
Text file Day 16: Finishing The Course Videos
Text file Day 21: Write The Sales Copy in Google Docs
Text File Day 23: My Sales Page Copy is Complete
Day 25: Designing The Sales Page with Podia in a 20 Minute Video
Text file Day 28: Promoting The Course
Text File Day 30: LAUNCH DAY!
1. 6-minute video on the Recommended Tools for Affiliate Marketing
2. 6-minute video about Additional Affiliate Marketing Resources and Who To Trust
3. 14-minute video covering Lasso Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin Walkthrough
4. A 24-minute walkthrough of Building A Profitable Affiliate Niche Site From Scratch with BrewCabin.com
5. 18 minutes of The Best Affiliate Marketing Practices on a Podcast with Travis Sherry
6. Templates and spreadsheets.
Even though these videos are on the short side Matt does cover a lot of ground with his teaching style.
The course costs $199 or it can be paid in 2 instalments of $105 each.
The Pros Of Affiliate Marketing Video Course
- No Upsells just a one-off cost
- A successful affiliate marketer and blogger as a teacher
- The cost is not prohibitive
- It is simple to follow along with
- Affiliate marketing works but takes time
- It is a good course for complete newbies
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The Cons Of Affiliate Marketing Video Course
- Not suitable for advanced bloggers and affiliate marketers
- The course is very short.
- It needs more information on content writing and traffic generation and outsourcing content
- One module has nothing to do with affiliate marketing
Related Post: Are you A Struggling Affiliate Marketer?
Is Affiliate Marketing Video Course A Scam?
This is a legitimate training course brought by a very experienced teacher and No it is not a scam.
I feel the price you pay for what you will receive is reasonable, there are many other courses that cost a lot more and don’t deliver as much info.
Getting started with the basics of affiliate marketing is what this course will achieve for you. However, if you need more than just the basics I recommend Wealthy Affiliate instead.
Is Affiliate Marketing Course Recommended?
I do recommend this to my readers as it is a good little starter course on affiliate marketing and it will explain the fundamentals to you.
If you already know the basics then this is not for you. You would need something a lot more advanced.
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free forever and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Watch the video on how to build your own website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com