Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today’s review is going to be based on a program called 1st Page Ranker. This system claims to get you page 1 rankings in 3 clicks.
Hell if that was true this founder would have sold these millions of times over!
Please forgive my sarcasm.
All any blogger wants and needs is to be in position 1 on page 1 of the search engines or to be the featured snippet. Let’s face it that is where the traffic comes from.
Trying to get to that point can be a long-drawn-out process and one many give up on for lack of results. Writing for 6 months minimum is more than they can stand.
According to the sales page of 1st-page ranker, this program will show you a ‘dirty little secret’ that Google doesn’t want you to exploit for sales and profits.
Not only that but you can attain high rankings from just 3 clicks of your mouse!
This sounds like total BS to me but I’ll reserve judgement and continue forward with the review.
Let us find out how this works:
Program Name: 1st Page ranker.
Program Type: Software.
Founder: Ali Gadit.
Website Address: 1stpageranker.com
Cost To Join: Frontend $27 plus 4 upsells.
Who is it recommended for?: Answer will be revealed at the end.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission the price you pay will not be affected.
(None of the links is anything to with 1st Page Ranker. I am not associated or affiliated with it in any way.
What Is 1st Page Ranker?
1st-page ranker is just as the name suggests it’s a tool to get you on the first page of Youtube and Google.
This system does not need, according to the founder, any slow SEO work. You can get a high ranking in only three clicks!
You don’t even need to create any videos because the software legally hijacks any video and its associated traffic allowing you to redirect it to a place of your choosing.
The image below has been taken directly from the sales page:
Don’t you just love the promises and sometimes guarantees that these sales pages offer?
How Does 1st Page Ranker Work?
I sometimes find the sales pages a little lacking in information on how things work and this one was no different. After a bit more research this is what I discovered:
The three simple steps are:
- Add Your Existing YouTube-Account Or Create One.
- Create Your Own Live Event.
- Rank On The 1st Page of Both Google and YouTube.
The basic idea is to use the 1st Page Ranker software to rebrand any video you have taken legally from Youtube change the title and repost it where you wish.
After you change the info on the live event, you will first need to play it, and then you will get first page rankings. (apparently)
Sounds great in theory I wonder what it’s like in practice?
I have had a Youtube account for years and it is not difficult or even a slow process to get ranked. If you choose the niches and keywords wisely there is little competition.
My videos rank without the need for an overpriced system.
This product has 1 front end cost and 4 upsells
Front End is $27.00
- Pro Upgrade costs $497 One Time or $297 Yearly or $37 Monthly.
- Click Rebrander costs $47.
- AIO Videos & SEO Suite costs $67.
- Expert Training costs $147.
- Reseller Licence costs $197 for 250 Licences or $247 for Unlimited Licences. To sell the product as your own.
I find with these low front end offers there are always upsells and unfortunately you need to purchase most if not all of them to be able to earn any money.
The Pros Of 1st Page Ranker
1st Page Ranker
- There is a limited 30-day money-back guarantee.
- simple to use.
- Those are the only pros I could find.
The Cons Of 1st Page Ranker
- I find the up-sells to be ridiculously overpriced and they should be banned in favour of a single fee so people know where they stand.
- Hyped up sales pages designed to trap novices and relieve them of their hard-earned cash!
- Portrayed as an easy way to make money with only a few clicks which in my opinion is all false and only designed to make more sales.
- Scarcity tactics are used on the sales page in order to make you think the price will go up so that you buy it before the timer runs out.
- Automated software for traffic is a big no as far as Google is concerned. This generally results in an algorithm change.
- Any review that says this works like a charm has come from an affiliate actively promoting the system. which makes them untrustworthy.
- This is not a sustainable business model.
- The money-back-guarantee only covers the front end fee of $27. If you pay out $1,005 for the upsells they are not included in the guarantee.
- Programs of this type never work as advertised as I have personally found out to my cost.
- I call this type of system the no work get rich quick kind which is absolute BS.
Is 1st Page Ranker A Scam?
You will get a system for your money so as that is the case this is not classed a scam.
This tool will publish Live Events on YouTube and drive traffic to your business.
I’m not that keen on these loophole ideas.
Whether you can make any money with it is highly questionable.
Would I purchase this software? Not a chance.
Do I recommend it to my readers? No Way.
Systems of this kind like to make out that it is hard to learn how to rank on the search engines and Youtube but, that is just not the case.
Search engine optimization is just a few simple steps to implement and you can be ranking on Google without the need for any hyped-up software.
If this 52-year-old grandmother can learn it then anyone can.
My advice is to stay well away from this offer.
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from get rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
- You can make your own website in only 30 seconds!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com