Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. Working online blogging is all about helping people to answer their questions on whether to buy a product or not! With many years of experience in this field, I have come across many dubious programs.
In this review, I am going to take you through The Prosperity Warrior System to find out if the claims on the sales page of changing our life will be met or will it turn out to be a scam?
A sales page is basically a funnel to take you through the buying process with the hope that by the time you reach the end the claims made have persuaded you that this amazing product is designed just for you! Will this be what we have been looking for?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated or associated with The Prosperity Warrior program in any way. If you buy it I will not be compensated at all.
Can we really make $20,000 a week like it has been claimed? I doubt it but we will reserve judgement at this time!
Program Name: The Prosperity Warrior
Program Type: High Ticket Affiliate Marketing
Creator: Marc Wilson
Cost Of Purchase per level:
- $3,000+ for a Gold Level.+ the admin fee of $247
- $7,000+ for a Platinum Level. + the admin fee of $447
- $14,000+ for a Diamond Level.+ the admin fee of $647
- $21,000+ for a Royal Level. + the admin fee of $847
Is It Recommended? No. the first reason I have said no is that it took me hours of searching to find out who the creator of this system was.
From the sales page, all you get is ” Coach Marc ” and I would not spend a minimum of $3,000 based solely on that!
The second reason is I have been through sales funnels like this one in the past where I sat for hours watching webinars trying to encourage me to buy the program and when you finally get on the sales call they want immediate payment from you anywhere from $3,000 to $21,000 and there is no guarantee it’s going to work and you have no idea of the actual name of the affiliate program.
The third reason is Private Label Rights products can be bought for a few dollars on places like Amazon so why pay thousands of dollars out?
Here is just 1 example:
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission.
The price you pay will not be affected. None of the links is in any way connected to The Prosperity Warrior.
When I was looking for an online business I came across an all-in-one platform that has been around for 16 years and I chose to invest in that instead for a fraction of the money in fact only $49 a month or $495 a year for proper coaching and video training.
Let’s learn more about The Prosperity Warrior:
How Does Prosperity Warrior Work?
The prosperity warrior system is aimed at beginners and people that are just getting started with making money online.
This is because they are nieve enough to fall for the hyped-up earning claims.
In order to get you to sign up for his e-mail list, Marc Willson offers a free gift also known as a lead magnet, called the Prosperity Warrior War Map.
It’s an e-Book that covers what high ticket sales are and tells you a bit about the creator.
The program itself will show you how to:
- Automate Systems
- Generate Leads
- Purchase Marketing Tools
- Earn Commissions From High Ticket Commissions Sales.
You will receive a done for you website which is a big bonus!
The training is all about PLR products mainly books that become outdated quickly and can be found on other sites for under $50.
The videos consist of learning about:
- Mindset and organization training.
- Internet marketing training on email list building.
- And the content on internet security.
What Do You Get For Your Money?
It is something called The Warrior Blueprint I think!
It’s very difficult to know for sure because there is no mention of the name anywhere.
The only way you can see it is in the URL that you click on to enter. Blink and you will miss it!
The basic premise is to buy one or more of the 4 packages, then you are allowed to promote the same mystery program to others.
The 4 packages consist of:
Gold Level at $3,000 + admin fee:
You get hosting and digital property, just add your own information to build up trust, a tracking system for leads and sales, pre-written sales letters for email marketing, and 9 PLR products. (nothing of any real value)
Platinum Level at $7,000 + admin fee:
15 PLR products + everything from the gold level. Help with marketing on Twitter, setting up WordPress and email marketing. Not a lot of value for $7,000 is it.
Diamond Level at $14,000 + admin fee:
With this, you can learn how to build a list, create sales copy, make sales videos, and how to make money from them! (not worth $14,000!)
Royal Level at $21,000 + admin fee:
You can find out how to run effective webinars, sell high-ticket products, email marketing, conversions, and video promotions.
(I really cannot see how this is worth $21,000. You can buy a new car for that amount!)
If you can successfully recruit for this you can look forward to commissions of :
- Purchasing into the Gold level lets you potentially earn $1,500 from each sale.
- Purchasing into the Platinum level lets you potentially earn $3,500 from each sale.
- Purchasing into the Diamond level lets you potentially earn $7,000 from each sale.
- And finally, purchasing into the Royal level lets you potentially earn $10,500 from each sale.
- If you go straight for the Royal level from the beginning, you can earn even more for each level (75% instead of 50%).
So in a nutshell to make money you are recruiting people to sell PLR books that cost a few dollars and you are charging them thousands for the privilege.
The Pros Of The Prosperity Warrior
I tried really hard and gave this a lot of thought but at the end of the day, I could not find one single pro.
In fact, I think this is a ludicrous way of making money online.
There is one thing for sure I could not bring myself to promote this it would be highly embarrassing!
Related post: Blaze Funnels
The Cons Of The Prosperity Warrior
- The cost is astronomical for the so-called products that you receive and you still have to pay out for ads on top!
- The products themselves are very low quality, cheap, and have become outdated quickly and you can get them in tons of places for a few dollars
- Secrecy over the name of the affiliate program and difficulty in discovering the real name of the creator.
- There was no mention of a money-back guarantee anywhere that I could find.
- The testimonials have been copied from another sales page called OPM Wealth. ( I wonder if that is one of Marc’s programs?)
- Not recommended for newbies, or novices.
- You are paying for a phone call where somebody else closes the sale for you!
Is Prosperity Warrior A Scam?
I would love to say that it is, however, unfortunately, it is not a scam!
Technically you will receive the products that are advertised and that makes it legit.
Although I have to say the claims on the sales page are pretty misleading, to say the least!
Do I Recommend this to my readers? That is a 100% hell no way!
It is horrendously expensive and totally not worth what they are charging for it!
You can literally get these products for free by visiting IDPLR.
You can even resell them if that is your desire.
My strong advice is to save your time and money by staying well away from this supposedly high ticket offer.
My Final Thoughts
I have a question for you? Can you understand why it is impossible for me to recommend this offer?
I really cannot see how anyone can make money from this and feel good about it. It would certainly leave a nasty taste in my mouth!
This is totally not for me but whether it’s for you is your decision!
This post is based solely on information found on the internet and my experience of buying similar programs over a 6-year period.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills because there’s a ton of training, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start a limited trial of the platform (with my #1 recommended program) Then upgrade to the premium membership if you can see the value of using this amazingly successful training.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 16 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work quicker upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others. Thank you.
Join my email list or follow me on Pinterest for more awesome tips.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com