Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. The training we will be reviewing today is called Savage Affiliates and it’s brought to us by Franklin Hatchett.
As the name suggests this is going to be an affiliate marketing course and I’m happy to say upfront this is a good one. That makes a nice change. 🙂
Having blogged for a few years now I have found so many scams, some okay systems and every now and then a worthwhile program to buy.
Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with Savage Affiliates. If you buy it I will not get a commission.
Before we go any further I want to congratulate you for carrying out your due diligence before parting with your hard-earned money.
By checking out posts such as this will help you to find legitimate programs online. Being scammed personally was a big shock to the system for me.
How many courses have you purchased so far?
Let’s dive in and learn more about Franklin Hatchett and his Savage Affiliates System:
Program Name: Savage Affiliates
Program Type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Founder: Franklin Hatchett
Website Address: savageaffiliates.com
Cost To Join: $197 for Savage Affiliates Standard or $297 for Savage Affiliates Super. (No upsells.)
Who Is It Recommended For?: everyone who wants to learn about Affiliate Marketing.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links in this post is in any way involved with Franklin Hatchett and his products.
About Franklin Hatchett
Franklin is a big Youtuber with 392,000 subscribers. He has been in the online sphere since 2012 (9 years) and has hundreds of videos on dropshipping and internet marketing.
He can also be found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Savage Affiliates is not the first Program he has others called: Ecom Elites Program and Affiliate Atlas Blueprint.
Hatchett comes from New Zealand and he is a very successful entrepreneur.
One thing I really like about him and his videos are they are not full of empty promises of getting rich today and flashy cars, massive houses etc.
He is an honest and legitimate businessman that teaches us to achieve passive income and he knows what he is talking about in my opinion.
What Is Savage Affiliates?
In a nutshell, Savage Affiliates is a training program that will teach you all about affiliate marketing and in this case using Clickbank and Amazon products.
Most of the traffic comes from the search engines through SEO and also by utilizing social media.
There are 9 modules containing 220 training videos that will take you step by step from starting your first website to making your very first sale.
What is covered in the modules:
- 1. Affiliate Introduction (6 videos) this model covers the big steps needed for success the first is your mindset and the second is the importance of SEO for traffic and sustainability.
- 2. Niches & Products Niches are very important and Franklin will go through that with you as well as the best places to source your products places such as Shareasale, Amazon, and JV Zoo.
- 3. Building Your Assets ( 17 videos) this module will cover everything needed to build out your website, the plugins, landing pages for email marketing etc.
- 4. ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Training there are 31videos in this section and they take you through signing up for Clickbank to choosing the right products to promote.
- 5. Amazon Affiliate Marketing Training (15 videos) You will learn the process of starting your amazon account and deciding on the products you are going to send traffic to.
- 6. SEO Traffic (19 videos)is something that takes a fair while to start coming through as visitors but it is by far the best traffic that you can get to your site and it’s free.
- 7. Paid Traffic Training (19 videos) This module covers the use of Facebook ads, Google Ads, and Solo Ads.
- 8. Free Traffic Training (18 videos) I only know of one other course that covers all of this training and more and that is Wealthy Affiliate.
- 9. Email Marketing and funnels Training (13 videos) is a must for any online marketer because they will always be responsive to your offers. This module covers email marketing in great detail.
There is also a bonus module of 14 videos that will teach you all about funnels, how to build them and the importance of driving traffic to them.
Savage Affiliates has its own private Facebook group which you can join once you have purchased the course.
Groups of like-minded people are very supportive and welcoming when you get stuck!
The Super Upgrade
Includes all of the above Plus:
1. Click funnels Affiliate Marketing parts 1 and 2. This extra training consists of 48 videos on Clickfunnels training where Franklin has made over $2 Million.
2. Launch Jacking and Webhosting. You will learn about Launch Jacking and how to get affiliate commissions from web hosting in these 13 videos.
Franklin shows you how he makes 4k a month from Bluehost.
Related Post: How Does OnPassive Work
The Pros Of Savage Affiliates
Very comprehensive over the shoulder training containing over 220 videos and it’s kept updated.
Great price for a lifetime membership.$197 or $297
30-day money backed guarantee.
Diversified traffic training using free and paid methods as well as social media.
Case studies included.
Suitable for beginners and intermediates.
Of Savage Affiliates
The SEO training is very full-on and may not be suitable for beginners.
I would not recommend promoting Clickbank products as they can be a bit on the dodgy side.
Is Savage Affiliates A Scam?
No. It is definitely not a scam! Franklin Hatchett really pulls back the curtain and shows you exactly how he made his money in these videos.
Reviewing new and existing programs can become tedious when they are all hyped up with ridiculous claims. I’m pleased this does not fall into that category.
There is no fluff and BS here it is all honest and above board, which makes a pleasant change 🙂
Related Post: Can We Trust Robby Blanchard?
Who Is Savage Affiliates For?
The course takes a fair amount of time to get through. It is suitable for complete novices who are looking to get started in Affiliate Marketing.
In my opinion, it also has training that would be a great addition for seasoned marketers, especially with funnels and email marketing.
Would I recommend this course to my readers? yes. If you are willing to put in the hard graft this will make you money in time.
If you are looking for a get rich scheme this will not be suitable for you!
Will I buy this course? No. Now don’t get me wrong here the course is very good and if I had come across it a couple of years ago then I would have bought it.
I make a full-time living with affiliate marketing already and there isn’t anything this course can teach me.
That’s it for this review the rest is up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
If you have a question for me then please leave it in the comments box below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com