Hello, my friend and a very warm welcome back. The review for today is going to be on a program called Powerhouse Affiliate.
This program has been brought to us by Joey Babineau who has been around online for 18 years and excels in CPA marketing among other things.
It’s quite amazing to find out that this offer has been around since 2003! I confess until recently I had not come across it before.
Have you heard about Powerhouse Affiliate before now? Let me know in the comments.
If you are unsure what CPA is I will explain it in more detail for you in just a little while.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated in any way with Powerhouse Affiliate. If after reading this you decide to buy it I will not receive any recompense.
I’m congratulating you for being here and carrying out your due diligence before parting with your money. That stops you from being scammed by unscrupulous businesses.
Now let’s get on and decide if we should join this system or not as the case maybe?
Program Name: Powerhouse Affiliate
Program Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Platform
Founder: Joey Babineau
Website address: powerhouseaffiliate.com
Cost to Join: Free To Join + $19 Premium for 30 days, then, $47 per month or $797 one time.
Do I recommend it? Yes. However, if you don’t want to pay for ads then I recommend You check this out.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
Note: None of the links is connected with Powerhouse Affiliate.
What Is CPA?
CPA stands for cost per action. It is a term used in paid advertising.
The CPA is calculated as the cost divided by the number of actions being measured.
So for example: if you spend $1500 on a campaign and the actions attributed to this campaign is 100, this would give the campaign a cost per action of $150.
This course is all about CPA’s. In other words, paid ads.
Has that put you off going any further? Hopefully not because it is interesting!
What Is Powerhouse Affiliate?
This program is going to teach you about a certain aspect of affiliate marketing. It’s quite a narrow view of a bigger field.
Affiliate marketing can be utilized using different strategies, for example:
Not having a website just a landing page.
Making Youtube videos.
Blogging and making recommendations using SEO for free traffic.
Becoming a social media influencer.
Running paid ads on social media platforms.
Powerhouse Affiliate concentrates on the running paid ads formula.
How Does Powerhouse Affiliate Work?
The Bootcamp covers:
- Setting your goals.
- Acquiring the necessary tools. (such as landing page builder, and email responder from another source)
- Choosing a niche.
- Finding Affiliate Products to promote.
- An overview of the traffic generation strategies.
- Tracking the outcomes.
- Case studies
- Affiliate program
There are 10 modules, and inside each module, are mini-lessons that cover the sub-topics.
No videos in this course as it’s 100% text-based.
There is a video section called: Affiliate Business Center.
On the inside is where Joey is going to show you how to implement these strategies and start your own CPA business.
- Stage 1: Covers the Affiliate Marketing Certification
- Stage 2: Monetization Channels
- Stage 3: Performance Marketing Arbitrage
- Stage 4: Advanced Traffic
- Stage 5: Advanced Strategies
Stage 1: Affiliate Marketing Certification
Most people who first enter into affiliate marketing are entirely unfamiliar with the jargon. So the first stage of the Powerhouse Affiliate training is all about knowledge.
This section of the course is designed to show you what to expect.
- Lesson 1 – How You Will Achieve Success
- Lesson 2 – How You Make Money As an Affiliate
- Lesson 3 – Niche & Target Market Research
- Lesson 4 – Setting Up Your Website Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Setting Up Your Website Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Its Time to Make Money With Blogs & Landing Pages
- Lesson 7 – Setting Up High Converting Landing Pages
- Lesson 8 – Tips for Profitable Landing Pages
- Lesson 9 – How To Use Tracking
- Lesson 10 – An Overview of Your Website Traffic
- Lesson 11 – Free Traffic
- Lesson 12 – The 90 Day Challenge
Stage 2: Monetization Channels
This section is about creating the building blocks needed to start collecting emails and building your own online assets.
You will need landing pages and an email campaign set up before getting into paid traffic and they need to come from outside of this system.
The aim is to build a long term campaign with subscribers and followers to market to over and over.
- Lesson 1 – Setting Up The Affiliate Funnel & Email Autoresponder
- Lesson 2 – Creating Your Own Opt-In Offer & Squeeze Page
- Lesson 3 – Auto Responders & Squeeze Pages
- Lesson 4 – Auto Responder Sequences Explained
- Lesson 5 – How To Track Your Email Opt-ins & Subscriber Rates
- Lesson 6 – The Blog “Pre-Funnel” Strategy
- Lesson 7 – How To Use List Segmentation
Stage 3: Performance Marketing Arbitrage
During this section of the course, Joey and his team will introduce you to Performance Marketing and show you how to build a white hat affiliate campaign with CPA offers.
By white hat, he means telling the truth about the offer.
- Lesson 1 – What Is CPA Affiliate Marketing?
- Lesson 2 – How to Get Accepted into Top CPA Networks
- Lesson 3 – CPA Offers, Restrictions & Traffic Sources
- Lesson 4 – How To Collect Leads and Prepare Your Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5 – Setting up The Squeeze Page
- Lesson 6 – Setting Up The Tripwire/Landing Page
- Lesson 7 – Connecting the Dots & Setting Up Auto-Pilot Sales
- Lesson 8 – Strategy 2 – The Landing Page Hacks explanation
Stage 4: Advanced Traffic
In this section, Joey and his team will show you how to track and understand how to analyze traffic data accurately.
This is the paid ad portion of the course and you will need money for this part to pay for the ads.
- Lesson 1 – The 4 Pillars for the Foundation of a Traffic Surge
- Lesson 2 – Solo Ads and How To Use Them
- Lesson 3 – Bing Ads Traffic
- Lesson 4 – The Benefits Of Push Notification Traffic
- Lesson 5 – Video Traffic
- Lesson 6 – Facebook Traffic
- Lesson 7 – Native Ads Explained
Stage 5: Advanced Strategies
Native ad tactics allow for much more aggressive tactics that can help you to scale massively.
- Lesson 1 – Webinar worth watching
- Lesson 2 – What Are Native Ads and Display Networks
- Lesson 3 – How To Choose The Best Landing Pages for Native Ads
- Lesson 4 – What is the Perfect Advertorial?
- Lesson 5 – The Ads and Networks
- Lesson 6 – Optimizing and Scaling Native Ads
The Cost Of Powerhouse Affiliate
If you join and stay as a free member, you will get access to the Affiliate Marketing Certification course. This will show you what affiliate marketing entails.
For $47 a month, or if you wish to pay yearly it’s a $795 one-off payment.
You can then unlock everything there is inside of the member’s area.
There are 7 courses inside this offer covering:
- The Affiliate Marketing Certification
- The Powerhouse Affiliate Marketing Bootcamp
- Affiliate Business Builder
- CPA Display Academy
- CPA Cash Vault
- Website Traffic Certification
- 5 Phase Email List Building
Plus, you will have access to a forum and community of like-minded people.
As well as free web hosting for your websites.
How You Get Paid
You can earn money by promoting the Powerhouse Affiliate program to others.
The company will pay you a 50% commission on each sale + 2nd and 3d tier commissions.
This is how that looks:
So, in essence, it’s Multi-Level-Marketing this is how it works:
- Tier 1 – 50% commission for each Premium member plus recurring commissions.
- Tier 2 – 10% commission for each Premium member your referral refers to the platform plus recurring commissions.
- Tier 3 – 5% commission for each Premium member of your 2nd tier referrals plus recurring commissions.
The Pros Of Powerhouse Affiliate
You can earn money through referrals even if you stay as a free member.
free web hosting provided.
14-day refund policy.
Unlimited free trial period available.
Comprehensive step by step training.
It has some testimonials on the sales page that look legit.
I think the price for what you get is very affordable.
The Cons Of Powerhouse Affiliate
A lot of the system is text-based and that will put people off because many prefer to watch videos.
No Tools included. For this to work you will need an autoresponder and a landing page builder.
In my opinion, I don’t recommend this for beginners. It’s not as simple as it sounds.
However, if you have everything built already then this will help you to scale everything upwards to profit.
You will need a big budget to cover the paid ads and there is no guarantee of an ROI.
Is Powerhouse Affiliate A Scam?
No. This is definitely not a scam.
It has been around since 2003 and you can still sign up for it today.
I visited the website to get some of the information for this review!
Another thing I like is the sales page it is not all fluff and BS like most that I come across.
Would I Recommend Powerhouse Affiliate?
I would recommend Powerhouse Affiliate to any of you who are looking to scale your current online business as well as to those who are interested strictly in a paid ads.
There is no way I would recommend it to you if you are a complete beginner and you don’t know anything at all about websites, landing pages, and affiliate marketing.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 14 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com