Hello, my friend and a warm welcome back. In today’s review, we are going to look at a program called Invincible Marketer. It has come from Aaron Chen.
Aaron is a Youtuber with 21.7k subscribers and he is from Malaysia. He freely admits that he lost a ton of money before striking gold online with affiliate marketing.
He spent more than 8 years trying to make it online and things changed for him in 2016 when he found the right mentor and now he is full-time online.
As I’m sure you are aware there are tons of courses on the subject of affiliate marketing. So will this one stand out from the crowd?
Disclaimer. I am not affiliated or associated with Invincible Marketer in any way. If you decide to buy it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Congratulations for taking time out of your day to read about this program as it’s a great way to prevent being scammed!
I know how difficult it can be to find a trustworthy offer.
Now let’s dive right in and find out more about this training program.
Program Name: Invincible Marketer
Program Type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Founder: Aaron Chen
Price To Join: $67 a month subscription or $430-lifetime membership or 3x $145
Who Is it recommended for? People who wish to learn more about Affiliate Marketing, beginners and experienced marketers will learn new tactics.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links is in any way connected to Invincible Marketer.
What is Invincible Marketer?
Invincible Marketer is an affiliate marketing training course with a difference.
The course has 17 sessions that span 63 lessons that are split into 2 different parts called The Core Training and Essential Mindset.
Aaron Chen has had great success with this program and he takes you step by step through the process of just how he did it.
What you will get with the Lifetime membership:
- Step-by-step core training modules in video format.
- Bi-monthly coaching calls with Aaron.
- DFY blueprints, templates, and lots of handouts.
- Expert mentoring from Aaron.
- Community help and support when you have questions.
How Does Invincible Marketer Work?
The core training walks you through everything you need to know to build a profitable online business.
In this course you will learn:
- How to pick the right niche
- How to choose the correct affiliate products to promote
- How to Identify the needs of your target audience
- How to Create a high-converting sales funnel
- How to have a successful mindset (very important for longevity)
- Learn how to write compelling headlines and capture pages
- Build an email list (Very Necessary)
- Run some profitable email marketing campaigns
- Drive traffic from native ads, banner ads, social media, and search engines alike.
- Effectively manage your time and boost productivity to an acceptable level
- How to build an authority website
- Creating your own YouTube channel
- Optimize everything for maximum conversions
What You Get Inside Invincible Marketer
There are 4 sections to this program. 2 of which are the actual training, and the other 2 are bonus content.
Here’s what you will get:
The core Training is where you will learn about affiliate marketing.
In this training, Aaron will teach you how to make money using affiliate marketing, how to build out your assets, and drive traffic.
You will learn a lot from this in-depth section.
The Essential Mindset Training
This training focuses on the mindset, in my opinion, this will be of benefit to everyone.
This training will teach you how to overcome failure, be accountable, and remain focused.
The Included Bonuses
The bonus is only available for a limited period of time.
This is some of the bonus content:
- Unlimited Traffic Masterclass This mini-course is all about traffic.
- Product Profit Secrets This teaches about picking the right products and taking them to market.
- Tribe Building Secrets This other mini-course is all about branding and will show you how to build your brand from scratch and get sales along the way
- The FaceBook Community. This is quite an active community here all ready to help you out with your questions.
The pros Of Invincible Marketer
No Upsells. (I hate upsells)
Great training that is full of real value.
Aaron is easy to contact and always gets back to you.
The bi-monthly coaching calls are a nice touch and he will even review your campaigns for you.
There are set tasks to do after each lesson.
The main difference between this course and most others is in the value that is delivered between the signup and the sales page offer.
Doing things the right way will make a massive difference to your success.
There is a money-back guarantee if you meet certain conditions. IE. you have to show that it has not worked for you.
The Cons Of Invincible Marketer
Just for a big change, I couldn’t really find any cons! It could possibly be a little overwhelming at the start.
Is The Invincible Marketer A Scam?
No. Invincible Marketer is definitely not a scam. It is a legitimate training program that will teach you about affiliate marketing.
Another thing I like about this is the price. Although $67 a month is a fair chunk of money. You will receive a great deal of value from it.
You may have some other costs to take into consideration as well so be aware.
Who Is It Recommended for?
I recommend this to anyone who wants to learn more about affiliate marketing. It is suitable for beginners, experienced and those who want to scale up their own marketing.
There are over 31 hours of step by step training inside.
It may be the case that you think there is just a little too much focus on the mindset training.
This will only work if you work. If you are just going to buy it and expect everything to be done for you then you will be disappointed!
Other Recommended Courses:
I can tell you from personal experience that making money online takes time regardless of what program you are using.
Here’s hoping this review has helped you to make a decision on Invincible Marketer.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can also earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
If you Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com