Hello and a very warm welcome back. There is a new program on the block called Ez ProfitSites. In this review, we will find out how it works and if it is worth the money.
Many people read online reviews before purchasing a product and that’s a great way to find out if what is offered is a scam so congratulations for being here.
On the sales page, it indicates that you can make 2k a day with this new system. Does that sound unrealistic to you as a beginner?
Even a veteran in the online world will find that kind of consistency can be difficult to achieve in the short term!
Promises made on sales pages make it sound so simple but we are going to find out the truth and it may not be what you think.
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with Ez ProfitSites In any way. If you decide to buy it I will not receive any kind of kickback.
Having worked online for a few years in the blogging and affiliate marketing sphere I can shed some light on what works and what doesn’t
Let’s dive in and find out more about this offer:
Program Name: Ez ProfitSites
Program Type: DFY Affiliate marketing sites
Founder: Victory Akpos
Website Address: ezprofitsites.com
Price To Purchase: Frontend $19 + 6 upsells
Who is it recommended for?: Answer will be revealed at the end of this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links relates to the Ez ProfitSites.
What Is Ez ProfitSites?
Ez ProfitSites offers you DFY affiliate marketing sites, full of multiple product reviews to help you to get started with your affiliate marketing business.
This is all done on a cloud-based system.
What you can do with the system:
1. Create a review site.
2. Set up Squeeze pages with a lead magnet to capture email addresses.
3. Choose products to promote with their DFY reviews.
On the product’s sales page, they say that you will be able to clone the owner’s review sites with just 3 simple steps:
1. Enter Your Affiliate ID
2. Choose from 50 Review Sites
3. Activate “self-ranking” to get your site ranked high on the search engines of Bing, Yahoo, and Google.
This is made to sound very simple and easy to make money with. But we all know that this is not always as it appears to be!
How Does Ez ProfitSites Work?
This is how Ez ProfitSites Works:
1. Make your own site and host it on Ez ProfitSites’s server
2. Choose your domain name for your website
3. Import all the DFY product reviews that you wish to promote
4. Put in your Affiliate ID
5. Select your chosen squeeze page to collect emails
6. Look after your emails or leads with the email swipes
7. Generate traffic through SEO and keywords related to your niche.
In a nutshell, you will be creating our own review site and using the DFY reviews and squeeze pages from Victory this will be hosted on the founder’s site.
The purpose is to save you time and effort in building it all yourself. However, this sort of offer sounds great but in reality, it comes with many big problems.
I will cover what they are in the con’s section below.
The front end cost is $19 there is an offer of $3 off available at the time of writing this review. You will receive 30 sites.
- 1: 50 Ez Profit Sites + Unlimited Features with this upsell for: $39
- 2: Ez Profit Sites Privilege DFY Member Club costs: $500 onetime fee
- 3: Ez Profit Sites Unlimited Traffic provided for: $300
- 4: 6-Figure Affiliate Marketing Training given to you for: $200
- 5: Ez ProfitSites Reseller License costs: $100. This enables you to sell the product as your own and keep the profits.
- 6: 50 DFY campaigns with everything all ready to go: $97
Total cost of everything is a whopping $1,255. That’s a huge leap from $19.
The Pros Of Ez ProfitSites
- Simple for novices to use (apparently)
- Money-back guarantee for 30-days through Warrior Plus.
The Cons Of Ez ProfitSites?
1. Money-back guarantee only covers the front end cost of $19. It does not cover the upsells which total $1,236
2. You need the upsells to be able to generate traffic, get access to the squeeze pages, and the email swipes. You won’t get any of this with just the front end price.
3. Paying for an autoresponder to hold your collected emails is an added cost that is not mentioned at all. $15 a month extra.
4. One thing to be aware of is the DFY content will all be duplicated everyone will be using it so it will not rank in Google and bring in the suggested traffic.
5.These DFY systems make Google change their algorithms and that means after a while they don’t work anymore so no money coming to you.
6. When the product closes you will lose all of your work and money!
7. You will not learn how to build a sustainable business with this system.
8. The sales page is full of hyped-up claims of making easy money in a short amount of time and that is just not true.
9. Having everything hosted on the founder’s site is a big mistake to make.
Is Ez ProfitSites a Scam?
You will receive access to a product so by that definition this is deemed to not be a scam.
Whether it will make you money is entirely another matter. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I would be very surprised if it did!
Do I recommend this program to my readers? Based on all the con’s listed Not a chance!
Will I be buying it? Hell No!
My preference is to build a business that I own and to know it will still make me money in 5,10, or 15 years time!
Staying away from programs like this is my advice for you.
This review is different from most others around because I’m not an affiliate of it and I won’t get paid if you buy it.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 14 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com