Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to look at an offering called Commission Tycoon. This is being brought to us by Anthony Mancuso.
I often receive emails with new programs being offered to me and I think it’s great as it saves me a lot of time looking for things to write about!
You have come to just the right place to learn more about Commission Tycoon so that you can make an informed decision whether this is for you or not as that case may be.
One of the best ways for you to avoid scams is by doing your due diligence and reading unbiased reviews. Beware of reviews from people who are involved with the offer.
It is claimed that you can earn $250 a day with this program. Let’s hope that is true!
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated in any way with Commission Tycoon. If you decide to purchase it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
With that being said let’s dive in and find out more about Commission Tycoon:
Program Name: Commission Tycoon
Program Type: Affiliate Marketing Course
Website Address: commissiontycoon.com
Creator: Wayne Crow (Anthony Mancuso, and Paul Nicholls)
Cost To Join: $12.95 plus lots of upsells
Who Is It Recommended For?: Answer at the end but probably no one.
If you want Affiliate Marketing Training with no upsells check out my number 1 recommended training. It’s free to look around and give it a test drive.
What Is Commission Tycoon
Commission Tycoon is a program that gives you step-by-step affiliate marketing training, where you get an over the shoulder view of how to generate viral traffic and make automatic sales 24/7.
The training promises to give the user the highest commission in the easiest and quickest ways possible.
The authors of Commission Tycoon also go on to claim that even if you are a complete newbie, totally inexperienced, without a list and technical skills, this step-by-step method will make you money.
(that’s a very bold claim, can they substantiate it!)
This was launched on Jan-22-2020
Related Post: High Ticket Closer
How Does Commission Tycoon Work?
Commission Tycoon works on just a 3 step system. (allegedly)
- Step #1 – Set up everything using the done for you hot lead production system.
- Step #2 – Choose one of the different traffic methods from the 5 provided to you
- Step #3 – Activate the Commission Tycoon system and watch as your income increases quickly.
The basic premise is affiliate marketing where you find a product to promote, set up a campaign, and get traffic to the offer.
It is certainly nothing new!
The Training Modules
Inside Commission Tycoon there are 11 training modules in video format and you have to complete each step otherwise you cannot proceed to the next module.
Step 1, How It All Works
Step 2, How To Get The Free Bonus Clicks
Step 3, Get The Squeeze Pages
Step 4, Connecting The Autoresponder
Step 5, Get Your Free DFY email Swipes
Step 6, Sign Up For One Of The Affiliate Networks
Step 7, Setting up your system tutorial
Step 8, Buying Traffic and making sales
Step 9, Information on referring others to earn commissions
Step 10, Free and easy earnings
Step 11, 100 free clicks + advanced training
This all sounds very simple but in reality, it can be quite a different scenario!
A Bit About The Owners
Commission Tycoon has 3 owners:
- Paul Nicholls
- Anthony Mancuso and
- Wayne Crowe.
This is not their first program here are 3 more:
Fast Cash 5
Something that is similar with all of these programs is that they claim it is simple to make money using their methods.
Related Post: 24 Hr Commission Academy
The Upsells With Commission Tycoon:
# 1: Commission Tycoon “Done For You Package” $37 down-sell $27
# 2: UNDERGROUND TRAFFIC MASTERY ACADEMY $197 down-sell $147
# 3: SUPER AFFILIATE CLASSROOM $67 down-sell $37
# 4: $ 5K AFFILIATE SHORTCUT $297 down-sell $247
# 5: RESELLER / LICENSE RIGHTS $97 down-sell $47
A total of $695 in upsells. (This begs the question why do we need the upsells?)
The Pros Of Commission Tycoon
- This has some very basic training included.
- It’s a small upfront fee.
- Money-Back-Guarantee offered for 30 days.
The Cons Of Commission Tycoon
- I don’t believe the money-back-guarantee covers the up-sells/down-sells
- The sales page is full of unrealistic claims of making money with 3 simple steps
- It is a low-quality program in my opinion
- A product like this comes out 2/3 times a month from these owners and that say’s to me that they are not very good programs.
- It would only be possible to make money from this if you purchase the upsells and even then I’m doubtful that it would work.
- In my opinion, I think you could only make money with this through paid ads and that’s not what is portrayed.
- They use scarcity tactics to get you to signup.
- The chances of learning everything about affiliate marketing for $12.95 is slim to none.
- Receiving done for you campaigns means everybody entering into this gets the exact same pages.
Is Commission Tycoon A Scam?
In my opinion, No, Commission Tycoon is not a scam. You will receive a training program where you can learn a little about affiliate marketing.
I don’t feel that the training provided is adequate enough to learn anything more than the basics of affiliate marketing and that makes the sales page very misleading.
The only people this could possibly benefit are those that have never done anything online in that instance you may learn something if you are very lucky!
As long as you don’t purchase the upsells at least you can get your money back that is one saving grace.
I would say this program is most suitable for the 3 owners!
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills as it has tons of training, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- My #1 recommended program has been around for 17 years
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I didn’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Watch the video on how to build your own website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com