Hello and a very warm welcome back. The review for today is called BixoTrade. We are going to find out if it’s legit or another cryptocurrency scam to avoid at all costs.
Investing in Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage since Bitcoin started to make massive profits that are great if you can find a legitimate operation.
On the downside, it means lots of new programs are born that turn out to be scams and they disappear with your hard-earned cash!
You are doing yourself a great service by stopping here to read this review. At least this way you will not be scammed!
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated in any way with Bixotrade if you decide to join after reading this I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
Now that has been said let us dive in and find out about Bixotrade:
Program Name: Bixotrade
Program Type: MLM cryptocurrency platform
Founded By: CEO is named as Benjamin Gimson on one site and as James Bernard on another site
Price to Start: $100
This page may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase then I will receive a commission the price you pay will not be affected.
The affiliate links on this post are in no way connected to Bixotrade.
What Is BixoTrade?
BixoTrade is an MLM (multi-level marketing Company) offering investment options in crypto markets.
It also provides other options for active investments in BixoTrade Packages and further earning options through a referral program.
Referring others can add 3 to 15% to your income. Allegedly.
The cryptocurrency platform allows its users to trade and invest in digital assets.
There are three investment plans with up to 2% daily returns on investment. (no company can guarantee a fixed rate return on investments)
The minimum deposit to get involved is $100 US.
- Invest any amount between the $100 – $4,999 bracket and earn 400% ROI on the first Package
- Invest any amount between $5,000 – $24,999 and earn 450% ROI on the second Package.
- Lastly, you can earn a 500% ROI when you invest in the $25,000 – $99,990 Package.
The residual commissions are paid out through a Binary Compensation Structure.
How Do The BixoTrade referral Commissions work?
The referral commissions are paid up to 15% of the funds from your personal recruits.
1. Active sign up and receive a 3% referral commission
2.Silver member refer between 1&5 investors and receive an 8% commission
3. Gold member refer between 2&25; investors and receive a 10% commission
4. Diamond member refer between 26&75; people who invest $250,000 minimum from affiliates and receive a 12% commission
5. Platinum member refer more than 75 people who invest $500,000 minimum from affiliates and receive a 15 commission.
The Bixo Trade Rewards Program
Rewards offered for generating Binary team volume:
- Receive a Rolex watch worth $10,000 for $500,000 Business volume on left and right leg so a total of 1 million dollars
- Receive a Ninja H2 Carbon Motorbike worth $30,000 for 1 Million Business volume on the left and 1 Million business on the right so a total of 2 million dollars
- receive gold worth $50,000 for 1.5 Million Business volume on the left and 1.5 Million business on the right so a total of 3 million dollars
- Receive a Porsche 718 Spyder worth $100,000 for 2 Million Business volume on the left and 2 Million business on the right so a total of 4 million dollars
- Receive a Condominium worth $300,000 for 5 Million Business volume on the left and 5 Million business on the right so a total of 10 million dollars
How To Signup?
I would not normally include this info but in this instance, you need to go to a different website:
Unfortunately where you need to go just says coming soon. The address is Bixo Fintech . com
BixoTrade is listed as one of the companies on that site the CEO is named James Bernard. ( who is a fake)
The business address is:
40 Dean Street, Soho London, W1D4PX.
What I found very confusing was the fact of the website named https://bixotrade.com which shows the CEO as being Benjamin Gimson.
On the Bixotrade site, they have 3 addresses listed:
The Uk address is the same as above from the bixofintech site
The USA office is:
2809 W Ajax Ave, Rogers,
AR 72758, USA
The Hong Kong office is:
282 Des Voeux Rd W
Here is an example of one of the fake employees:
An image from the bixotrade.com website
- This is a profile image from LinkedIn of the same person!
What I Like About BixoTrade
Apart from a professionally built website, there is absolutely nothing to like about this company.
Related Post: Stephan James Product Review
What I Dislike About Bixo Trade
BixoTrade claims to be regulated on its website, it even shows some certificates of incorporation.
A certificate of incorporation means practically nothing. For investment services, what is required is a license from a financial regulator.
Yet, Bixo Trade does not have a license. It is not regulated anywhere in the world.
If you go to the FCA website you will see no results found by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
Checking out its tax registration shows that it has been revoked in Arkansas has been revoked.
BixoTrade is not regulated at all and the information on its website is all fake.
What it really is, is an illegal investment service that offers no protection at all to its customers.
Legitimate businesses don’t give 2% per day guarantees.
BixoTrade doesn’t have any products or services to offer all you can do is invest or recruit which makes this an illegal MLM Ponzi Scheme.
No recruitment no money being paid out.
Is BixoTrade A Scam?
In my opinion, Bixotrade is a scam!
It is nothing more than an illegal investment program that is not licensed to carry out any kind of investing.
The team presented on its website is all fake.
Stay well away from it!
Definitely not recommended!
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) If you want to build your own successful business it is best to upgrade to the premium membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills are needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads, unlike some programs.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 16 years
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically as opposed to paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
We Have Super Affiliates In Our Community of over 1 million like-minded entrepreneurs
I work alongside Super Affiliates such as Littlemama, aka Grace. She started with this program with no experience and regularly posts affiliate commissions earned like this one:
This post just goes to show if you write a post today you can get paid out on it for many years to come as long as you keep the site running.
Look at the date, this was posted 14th April 2021 and there are many more inside my number 1 recommendation which you can join for free today!
(If you want to make your new business work upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than the cost of a Starbucks!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it using the sharing buttons provided to help others. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com
2 thoughts on “BixoTrade Review Is It Another cryptocurrency Scam To Avoid?”
I invested €19,750 with scam broker and I have never gotten my money back, i was so desperately in need of help to recover all the money back to me, fortunately, I came across a colleague that introduced me to a binary options trade funds recovery expert who goes by the name David Roberto when i contacted him and his group i did not believe that they could get back my money because i have been scammed a lot already and didn’t know what to do.
I’m very sorry to hear that this happened to you.
Doing research before investing is the best way to not be scammed.
I hope it gets sorted out one way or another for you.