Hello and a very warm welcome back. Today we are going to check out an opportunity that has been around for years called Traffic Authority to see if this MLM is legit?
Traffic Authority is another one of those done for you systems that novices like to get involved in because it means they have a lot less work to do!
Does doing less work actually make you money? That is something we are going to find out as we progress further into this review.
Have you seen any videos regarding this offer? I have seen a few and that’s what prompted me to bring this offer to your attention!
Disclaimer. I am not associated or affiliated with Traffic Authority. If after reading this post you decide to join it I will not be compensated financially or otherwise.
I have to congratulate you on taking the time to carry out your due diligence regarding this program as that’s one of the best ways to avoid scams!
There are many legitimate ways online to earn money will this turn out to be one of them?
Let’s dive right in and find out!
Program Name: Traffic Authority
Program Type: Multi-Level Marketing/ Traffic Products
Founders: Greg Chambers, Doug Wellens & Chad Stalvey
Website Address: trafficauthority.net
Cost To Join: $220 up to $8397
Who is this program suitable for?: the answer will be given at the end.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
P.s. the affiliate links are nothing to do with the program of Traffic Authority.
What Is Traffic Authority?
Traffic Authority has 2 roles, on the one hand, it’s a multilevel marketing program that you recruit others to join in return for commissions and on the other hand, it is a company that sells traffic.
In the sales literature, they make a very bold claim that they can show you how to use exactly the same business model that companies like Google and Facebook use to earn massive revenue.
(Now if that is true that would really be something eh?)
I wonder if we will find out where the traffic comes from for the traffic packages?
Have you ever used paid traffic to one of your offers? I have and it is very difficult to get a return on investment and very easy to haemorrhage money!
SEO is the free method to obtain traffic yes it takes longer to do but it’s much more satisfying.
How Does Traffic Authority Work?
Traffic Authority works on the principle that you first have to purchase what it is you wish to sell.
If you wish to sell a traffic package that costs $500 you first have to spend $500 on that package yourself and not only that they have a clause where you have to buy all of the packages before you can sell any.
You have to speculate to accumulate and with Traffic Authority you will need to have deep pockets!
I have to say this is not a process I agree with.
With my number 1 recommendation, you don’t have to purchase anything to be able to earn commissions!
Traffic Authority Package Prices:
There are 7 packages that range from:
- Basic Traffic Package costs $220 and you get 170-190 clicks from USA and Canada which are considered to be tier 1 traffic.
- Bronze Traffic Package costs $440 and you get 340-380 clicks
- Silver Traffic Package costs $660 and you get 510-570 clicks
- Gold Traffic Package costs $1097 and you get 850-950 clicks)
- Platinum Traffic Package costs $2197 and you get 1700-1900 clicks
- Titanium Traffic Package costs $4297 and you get 2400-3800 clicks
- Diamond Traffic Package costs $8397 and you get 8100-8400 clicks
There are also 2 training packages that you have to purchase:
- Traffic Optimizer costs $27 per month
- Traffic Academy costs $97 per month
The Pros Of Traffic Authority
- You will receive some training on how this works.
- There are tools provided so that you don’t have to look outside the program.
- This is a legitimate business model that if you know what you are doing you could possibly make money with.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
The Cons Of Traffic Authority
- Fake scarcity tactics are used in the form of a count down timer and saying that the offer is only for the amount of time on the counter and that is a lie.
- This is a high ticket program that is not made clear initially. You have to purchase every single traffic program for starters and that’s going to cost you more than $17,000 for the traffic packages as well as the monthly fees.
- You have to make 3 sales a month in order to qualify for any commissions. If you only make 2 sales you will receive nothing.
- The information on the sales page is very misleading. Making money from MLM’s is very difficult to do and they make it sound very easy.
- On the sales page, it says there is a money-back guarantee but I have seen lots of claims from people who purchased this and could not get their money back.
- There are phone numbers within the sales funnel but they have all been disconnected so you cannot contact anyone if you have a problem.
Related post: Flare
Is Traffic Authority a Scam?
Because Traffic Authority has training and does offer a product that means it is technically not a scam.
Purchasing traffic packages does not mean you are going to earn any money especially if you don’t know what you are doing.
You have no guarantee that they are actually going to deliver the promised clicks to you and if they do you have no way of knowing where the traffic is coming from.
Would I purchase Traffic Authority or recommend it to you?
No, I would not do either.
If I was going to buy traffic it would be of my choosing so that I know where it is coming from and that it will actually arrive!
Paying for traffic is an expensive business with no guarantees of making your money back. (I know this to be true from past experience)
Now I get my traffic for free from Google and social media sites like Pinterest and Facebook by using search engine optimization techniques!
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free forever and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
I Quit My Job
After starting with this training program 13 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work to get started in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Watch the video on how to build your own website in 30 seconds!
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com