Hello and welcome back to this updated post for 2022.
In this blog, I will share with you Reasons To Join the Wealthy Affiliate University training program that teaches more than 1 Million ordinary people how to get started and succeed with Affiliate Marketing.
The program will take you step by step through affiliate training techniques that teach you how to make money with Wealthy Affiliate, therefore creating an online business.
I was very skeptical because I had been scammed before!
As you are aware there is lots of information out there and it is very difficult to find training that is not a scam.
So in this post, l will go through why I chose Wealthy Affiliate as opposed to other affiliate marketing programs and who it would be suitable for.
This article may contain affiliate links which means I could make a small commission if you purchase anything using one of the links.
The price you pay will not be affected. It helps to keep me in coffee when I’m researching and writing these posts for you.
Wealthy Affiliate Overview
- Product Name: Wealthy Affiliate
- Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training Platform
- Owners: Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim
- Price: Free to Join – Premium $49/monthly ($495/yearly) or Premium Plus $99/monthly ($995/yearly)
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Recommended?: Yes, this is for beginners and advanced marketers
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate gives you all of the tools needed to build your own niche website, it has several training programs and an active community of like-minded people so you can start with affiliate marketing.
The program was launched back in 2005 and it has 16 years of training material for you to go through.
The program is suitable for people who don’t have any skills in working online and building their own business.
Wealthy Affiliate does not ask for your credit card information. That’s a massive yes by itself.
This is not a business where you are going to make money instantly.
You need to build the foundations and work consistently. You won’t get rich overnight.
Why I Chose An Affiliate Marketing Training Program Like Wealthy Affiliate?
It can be quite challenging knowing which advice to listen to and which not.
There are many other programs out there (many of them may be quite good) and the information they give tends to say you can make money now.
With everything going on around the globe, there are so many people that are on furlough or losing their jobs or are just scared of losing them, I thought it was important to start setting up another stream of income.
Something where I’m the boss and I cannot be fired from it.
When I think about it, I am over 50 with 4 grown-up children and 3 grandchildren.
I want to be able to retire safe in the knowledge that I’m financially secure.
Another thing that was important to me, was not having a lot of free money to spend at the moment and the Wealthy Affiliate joining price was just perfect.
But the most important factor was I could try this program for free and get a good look around at all there was to offer.
What Did I Think about Wealthy Affiliate when I first logged in after signing up for free?
To be perfectly honest with you, I signed up after watching a Wealthy Affiliate review video on Facebook.
Just previous to that I had been looking at another program that cost $3,000 and there was no way I could afford that.
I am so happy I saw that review video because it saved me loads of money.
This is what you will see when you log in:
So how does the Program work?
Basically, This dashboard is where you will find everything you need to get started.
- Training courses that are divided into lessons with their own task to complete at the end
- A huge community that is always on hand to help you
- Tools to carry out research
- Live chat feature available 24/7
- And access to support which is available around the clock, because the community comes from every corner of the world.
It gave me a feeling of being at home, being in the right place.
I want to be successful, so I need things to be done in an organized manner, and I don’t like being left to my own devices to work it out or not as the case could be.
A really good feature is you do not need to install anything.
You can access the training material from any mobile device.
Seeing all of the training and taking the first class, where I actually completed the first 10 lessons on the first day made me excited to learn more so I joined Wealthy Affiliate on a month’s trial for a discounted price of just $19.
$19 is peanuts compared to the other things I purchase, never giving it a second thought, like coffee or a takeaway.
I thought it was worth giving it a try.
After all, they provided me with an easy-to-follow program to have success in the online world and especially in affiliate marketing.
For the $19 fee, I can try all of the premium features for a whole month.
I would have been mad not to try it out!
The Training Is Designed So You Take Action Immediately
Just follow the steps of each course to get started.
I enjoyed the fact that I had a clear path to follow, a road map of the necessary steps I needed to take.
It made me very organized and focused on what was important.
Picture yourself wishing to learn something new, you normally go and read a blog post or visit YouTube.
Many have spent hours doing that and have succeeded.
However, the way the program works is having courses, that are structured and broken down into small pieces, especially when you have a set of tasks to do after each lesson is important and gets you into the mindset of taking action.
Then if you have questions, you can always ask the community which is really easy and convenient to do.
I cannot reiterate enough about the support of the community. It really is a game-changer.
The community has some very experienced 6 figure affiliate marketers that help you out.
They also do training that you can watch included in the membership fee and share their best tips and advice with you.
Pick The Training That Appeals To You The Most
There are two training courses you can choose from:
- The first training is called the “Online Entrepreneur Certification” which consists of 50 lessons 5 sets of 10 (the free membership gives you access to the first 10 lessons).
- With this particular course, you learn how to create an affiliate marketing blog for a niche subject that you choose.
- One important point to note here is that you can choose any niche that you wish to write about.
- If you are not sure which Subject (niche) to pick, you can do the Bootcamp training where you can create a blog to promote the Wealthy Affiliate program and of course, other similar programs.
- So basically you can become an affiliate marketer of Wealthy affiliate and get paid commissions for referrals that join the program.
The Commission Structure is as follows:
- Commissions are $8.00 for the first month with the first month $19.00 special offer, then $23.50 each month after. Free Members earn $4.00 for special offer referrals, then $11.75 monthly and $117.50 on yearly commissions
- Commissions are $23.50 for the first month’s $49.00 special offer, then $46.50 each month. Free Members earn $11.75 for special offer referrals, then $23.25 monthly, and $232.50 on yearly subscriber commissions.
- One thing to note you don’t have to be a premium plus member to get paid when one of your referrals upgrades to that position.
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool that comes included with the premium membership.
You get the enterprise version if you join the prmium+ membership (enterprise is normally $99. a month and you get it for free)
Jaaxy also has its own affiliate program. If you wish to promote it.
Jaaxy also has 30 Free searches a month for free members to take advantage of.
Can You Make Money With Wealthy Affiliate?
There is no cast-iron guarantee that any training program can make you money.
It all depends on your willingness to follow the training and put in the work.
Do people inside of wealthy affiliate earn Money? You bet they do!
How Much Does it Cost to Join?
What is the difference between the free starter account and the premium, and premium + memberships?
The Starter account is free. Wealthy Affiliate Premium includes all core training and costs $49/mo. or $495/yearly.
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Plus+ includes all core training with many other extras and costs $99/mo. or $995/yearly.
Click the image below to learn about more features and benefits.
Wealthy Affiliate Pros:
- Ideal for absolute beginners
- Step-by-step video lessons to follow along with
- Work at your own speed
- 2 Free websites included with the starter membership
- Live training every Friday With the premium membership
- 5 Live training classes a week with Premium + membership
- SEO training which brings in free traffic makes up a lot of the training
- Website hosting included in the price
- Website backup
- WordPress included
- Jaaxy keyword research tool included
- Largest online affiliate marketing community over 1 million members
- WA success stories
- WA affiliate program
- Free to try out to see if it is a good fit for you
- No upsells after joining the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
- The platform and training was completely updated in 2021/2022
Wealthy Affiliate Cons:
- The platform can be a bit overwhelming as it has lots of moving parts (not the program!)
- Some of the features are for the PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP only
- It takes some time to see the results since the training is based on SEO techniques
- Free members only get access to the first 10 lessons of each core training + 7 days of live support
You can join for free at the starter level. No CC is needed. Which is a really good way to get started.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth The Money?
My answer is a resounding yes.
It is well worth every cent. I can see that you have already guessed from this review of the Wealthy Affiliate program that it Is my #1 recommendation.
The platform is being updated all of the time, There is live training every week to teach you how to make money with the program.
I would pay the money just to be a part of the awesome community, it is that good.
When you are just getting started, you will have lots of questions.
Getting lost in google trying to find answers to your questions can be quite challenging but more than that, it is time wasted.
I find the community available at different times of the day or night.
Just to give you an idea, I have asked a few questions so far in the live chat and it gets answered straight away, which is really brilliant.
It is like asking a supervisor at work.
The ability to get help, so quickly saves a ton of time and that makes me feel more confident in taking the next step.
The way the training is set up is in small chunks and each step has some “Tasks” that you need to complete.
I found that very helpful, and then I could put what I have just learned into practice.
I really loved ticking off the boxes and knowing that I had made progress.
All of that for just $19 for the first month to see if it works for you as well as it has done for many thousands of others.
So hopefully by now, you have a better understanding of how Wealthy Affiliate works.
If you found this review to be of value then please share it.
Do you have any questions? leave them below and I will get back to you shortly.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com