Hello and a very warm welcome back. In this review, we are going to check out yet another product from Shawn Josiah called Perpetual Income 365 version 3.0.
Yes, that really does mean that there were 2 previous versions. Do you find that a scary prospect?
Have you noticed that all of the new programs available seem to be those done for you plug and play systems? and this one is no exception!
Is this the offer that you have been waiting for so you never need to look at another one again?
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business model that I myself practice every day! Will this live up to the claims on the sales pages and make money?
The method Shawn teaches is not a new one it has been around for years.
That is what we are going to answer in this review!
Disclaimer. I am not affiliated or associated in any way with the offer called Perpetual Income 365 V 3.0. If you decide to buy it I will not be compensated in any way.
Congratulations on stopping by and carrying out your due diligence it’s a great way to prevent you from being scammed.
Let’s dive in and find out more about this program:
Program name: Perpetual Income 365 v 3.0
Program type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Founder: Shawn Josiah
Launch date: 15/02/2021
Website Address: https://www.perpetualincome365.online
Cost To join: $9 for 14 days trial period, $47 a month afterwards + 3 Upsells
Who is it recommended for?: Answer will be given at the end.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission. The price you pay will not be affected.
None of the links is connected with Perpetual Income 365.
What Is Perpetual Income 365 V 3.0
Perpetual Income 365 has been designed to get buyers to take a small step to purchase something of value for a low front end fee.
The platform offers training on how to become an affiliate marketer and gives you 94.8% done for you templates to get you started.
Sales pages and email templates are pre-made which can save you a lot of time.
How Does Perpetual Income 365 V 3.0 Work
There are just a few steps to take which are shown in a step by step guide:
The first thing you need to do is integrate your accounts of Clickbank, WarriorPlus and Digistore24 to earn as an affiliate.
Then add your autoresponder.
After that has been completed you will then:
#1 Your traffic will come from the purchase of solo ads. (essentially from someone else’s email list)
#2 Once a user opens and clicks on the link in the email, they will be taken to a landing page where they can sign up.
#3 When they have added their details, they will be taken through the funnel to a sales page where you will offer a product that you are affiliated with.
#4 If they purchase the product, you’ll get paid a commission (a basic affiliate marketing principle)
#5 If they don’t buy the product, they will still be sent a series of 31 emails continuing to promote the product.
Inside the system, there are lots of options for you to choose from for your opt-in page, sales page, and even the email series that you’re going to send to the subscribers.
The solo ads will be totally down to you to research and purchase.
This has been billed as an all-in-one-platform where you don’t need to buy additional features such as:
- An Autoresponder
- No Landing pages
- Page builders
- No need to get your own domain
- Hosting is not necessary
- You don’t need to learn any coding
- Copywriting is provided for you in the DFY templates
All of these are provided for you within the system.
Most newbies will think this is a brilliant idea. However, I disagree and I will explain further in the cons section of this review.
All low front end offers like this have Upsells and this one is no different there are 3:
1. 5 Clicks Profit Activator costs $147
This upsell is a package of 5 plugins that help to increase the opt-in rate of your landing pages.
2. Email ATM costs $247
This option will give you access to other top-converting products that you can promote in 3 simple steps.
3. Perpetual Asset Multiplier costs $77
The asset multiplier will give you more choice of DFY money pages. With the basic membership, you only get 2 pages.
The Pros Of Perpetual Income 365 V 3.0
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Additional training is provided for you live by Shawn.
- A private community for you to ask questions in.
The Cons Of Perpetual Income 365
- Extra money has to be spent to get traffic in the form of solo ads which cost at least $1,000 a month to be able to make a profit. (No guarantee of any buyers)
- The up-sells cost a total of $471 plus the upfront fee of $9 and then $47 a month. (but the first $47 will be taken after 14 days)
- Scarcity tactics are used saying the price will go up when the clock hits zero (I watched it run out and the price didn’t change)
- Hyped-up claims on the sales page that you will make money fast with this system.
- You will get the same email swipes as every other purchaser so many people could potentially be getting the same emails and that could be a problem.
- There is no mention of the payment for the autoresponder Getresponse which will be an additional $15-$20 per month.
- Upsells are optional but you will really need them to make this work as well as it can.
- Done for you systems sound good but they have major drawbacks like everyone using the same pages, no potential for Google rankings because of duplicate content and if the program closes all of your work and money will be gone forever!
- Not having your own hosting and domain name is a big mistake.
- Shawn brings out new systems at least once a month which leads me to think that they don’t work all that well in my opinion.
Is Perpetual Income 365 V 3.0 a Scam?
When purchasing this product you will receive something for your money in the form of DFY content and training so that means Perpetual Income 365 is not a scam.
As long as you keep purchasing solo ads every month then there is a small possibility that you could make money from this.
It is not a risk I would be prepared to take. I have been there once and I lost a lot of money in the process.
Training regarding affiliate marketing is not all created equal and I know for a fact there are much better options available for you.
Products like this are solely intended for beginners who don’t have a clue what they are doing and it all sounds awesome to them to have it all done for them.
Unfortunately, they don’t realise their error until it is too late!
Based on all of the cons listed I do not recommend this to my readers and I will not be buying it either.
How To Spot A Scam?
Spotting scam sites has been made very easy to do in recent years with a simple search.
Just type the name of the program + the word review into Google and you will be able to read many different opinions.
Reviews are written by independent people who don’t want you to be scammed. ( like me)
Remember to stay away from getting rich quick schemes you can tell them by the fact they say you can earn thousands of dollars in a short period of time with very little work.
Be aware of fake testimonials of people with generic names.
If there is no free trial then be very wary of joining it.
When a money-back guarantee is offered remember it does not cover any upsells.
I just share the information that I have found through my research and the rest is left up to you.
Are you reading this review because you are looking for a business opportunity to work online from home?
If your answer is yes then read on a little further!
How I Work Full-Time Online From Home
For many years I searched for a legitimate way to make money online. I knew it was possible and I just had to find it!
The search actually took me 6 long years and I got into some terrible programs in that time and spent absolutely thousands of dollars.
Last year I finally found exactly what I was looking for!
It’s called Wealthy Affiliate and as soon as I joined I felt completely at home.
I didn’t need any special skills and it was free to join, what did I have to lose.
Suitable for beginners and experienced marketers.
You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review. Including the pros and cons.
The Reasons I Chose Affiliate Marketing
I work In the world of Affiliate Marketing. There are many positive reasons for this:
- You can start for free (with my #1 recommended program) It is free and you can earn from the free membership.
- There are no expensive tools or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- You will learn all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving free traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others to join
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No special skills needed (which is good because I don’t have any 🙂
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike the program we have just reviewed.
- Everything you need all in one place.
I Quit My Job!
After starting with this training program 14 months ago and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that some courses are charging I quit my hated day job at the 10-month mark.
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that just takes a lot of work in the beginning because you are getting traffic organically instead of paying for it.
Now I spend my days writing reviews to stop innocent people like yourself from being scammed like I was!
(If you want to make your new business work better upgrade to the premium membership for $49 a month or $1.63 a day that’s less than a Starbucks costs!)
Thanks for supporting me to the end of this post I appreciate your time.
Have a question for me then please leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Did you get value from this post? If you did then please share it to help others using the social media buttons provided. Thank you.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com