Hello, and a very warm welcome to my Agency Master Academy Review. This social media marketing agency training comes from Jeff Baxter.
The first thing to say is this course has no published price you need to get on a call to find out if you are a fit to join. That is not a bad thing.
Using agencies to run your marketing campaigns makes good business sense so you can concentrate your efforts in other areas.
In this review, we are going to find out how this works and if it is a scam or not! Read on for the answer.
Disclaimer: I am not a member or an affiliate of Agency Master Academy. This review has been researched with information and/or testimonials that are available online in the public domain.
Any recommendations and/or conclusions are strictly opinions and they are entirely my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase I will receive a commission.
The price you pay will not be affected.
Some suggest this is the best course of its kind. Will that be true?
Agency Master Academy Review Overview
Product Name: Agency Master Academy
Product Type: Social Media Marketing Agency Course
Product Owner: Jeff Baxter
Cost Of Purchase: Unknown
Recommended: Not for everyone.
If you do not like rejection then you will struggle with this type of business because it involves a lot of cold calling. ( ringing people you don’t know)
Even though the cost is not advertised it is going to be a minimum of 4 figures.
Jeff Baxter is a great and successful teacher and he has his own social media marketing agency called Ad Ninja Pro which has been around for years.
About Jeff Baxter The Creator
This is a must-do before spending money on any online business.
Look up the creator to see if they are a real person or if it is a made-up name.
Jeff Baxter has been online since 2008 he started out as an Affiliate Marketer and he managed to quit his day job.
Many marketers prefer to make their own products where they can control everything and that is what Jeff also discovered.
He set up his own advertising agency called Ad Ninja Pro and from that, he produced this Agency Master Academy course.
You can also find Jeff on YouTube where he has 5.55k subscribers.
What Is Agency Master Academy
Agency Master Academy is a personal coaching and training program from Jeff Baxter that teaches you how to run a social media marketing agency.
The main focus of the training is how to run Facebook paid ads and that is something that is ultra-competitive.
Big brands tend to use agencies such as this to promote their products and get a good return on investment.
As a beginner, you can get it very wrong and that is a costly experience which is why this sort of agency is needed.
Related Post: Agency Navigator Course
How Does Agency Master Academy Work?
First off you need to do some prospecting and that involves businesses in your area that are not utilizing Facebook ads. (this is where the cold calling comes in!)
Once you have a client you need to negotiate fees for setting up their ad campaigns, and your fees and start running the ads.
The Training On How To Do The Above Covers:
The 5 modules and 1 bonus inside for you to follow along with.
Module1 Is The Business Foundation
- Your business needs to be set up in accordance with the laws of your country. For the USA Sole proprietorship, LLC, or S-Corporation? In the UK a limited company etc.
- Jeff Baxter chose to use an LLC for his agency.
- What niche market are you going to offer services in?
- Any niche you choose has to be able to make money.
- What tools do you need to build an agency?
Module 2 How to Setup and Run Your Client Acquisition Sales Funnel
- You are going to need to learn the best way to set up a sales funnel that portrays your business effectively.
- Email marketing campaigns are next on the list and in the training, you will be shown how to use Zapier and ScheduleOnce. (Paid for separately).
- A scary part for some is making the video sales letters so people can learn to know, like and trust you.
- The funnel testing phase.
Module 3 How To Attract Clients For Your Agency Without Any Spending?
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to gain some initial clients
- This is where the cold calling comes into play in earnest and you will be given scripts to follow. (some people will hang up and that’s something to get used to)
- Getting clients over the phone is a practised art and you will see examples of how this is achieved.
Module 4 Learning About Facebook Ads
- Learning the rules of Facebook advertising and following them so you don’t get banned.
- How to create and write a high converting ad.
- The best way to use the Facebook ads manager.
- Teach the clients how to add their credit card information.
- How to verify your domains, set up Facebook tacking Pixels, target an audience, and track conversions.
- Know what a dynamic test is and exactly how to set it up.
- Creating a way to repeat how your winning campaigns work.
Module 5 Learn How To Outsource
- You will need to outsource parts of your business in order to make more money and this is called scaling.
- Learn everything about contracting out sales calls and service delivery
The Bonus Module 6
- This module is all about how to get funds for your business.
- You will also be able to attend the twice-weekly coaching sessions.
This is everything about what you get but how much does this course cost?
Related Post: The Done For You Agency
The Price Of Agency Master Academy
I have done several reviews on different Agency building courses and they all had one 1thing in common no price was revealed.
Having taken a call for one I can tell you that it cost $6,000.
Based on reading reviews and watching videos about this course I can say this is going to be somewhere in that ballpark.
One thing for sure is you can pay in instalments.
It can be frustrating not knowing at the start but there are reasons it is done in this way.
- The cost can change depending on your circumstances.
- New pieces can be added to the training which can change the price.
- many people will not even make an appointment for a call if it said it costs $4,999 (example)
Personal coaching of this kind has a high ticket entry cost because you are paying for the expertise.
Spaces are also limited so you need to bear in mind that you may be put on a waiting list.
Is There A Refund Policy?
Make darn sure you seriously want to start this business because there are NO refunds.
There will be no point complaining about this on the internet because it is clearly stated if you do research before committing.
Is Agency Master Academy A Scam?
This post has been thoroughly researched and I can say categorically that this is not a scam.
However, that does not mean you will make money.
Jeff has a successful agency and he teaches you his methods you implement them and don’t get results why?
- You don’t yet have confidence when cold calling people.
- Having just one client can be hard work imagine having 10?
- Everything is performance-based and that makes for a lot of stress!
- Learning to handle other companies’ money is scary. What if you fail? Can you handle that pressure?
Agency Master Academy is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
What I Like About Agency Master Academy?
- You are being taught by Jeff Baxter who is a professional in this industry.
- Weekly coaching calls to iron out any issues you may be experiencing.
- No hiding the fact that this is very hard work.
- You are provided with some done for you templates.
- There is an active Facebook group where you can talk to Jeff.
- Many positive reviews.
What I Don’t Like About Agency Master Academy?
- Very high cost to join.
- Other costs are involved on top of the joining fee.
- This business is extremely competitive.
- Highly stress orientated.
- The training only covers Facebook ads and that leaves money on the table.
- Not a great fit for total beginners.
Who Is This Suitable For?
Cold calling is a numbers game regardless of which business you are doing it for. I know as I did this job for 7 years.
Skills required: The ability to get your pitch out and close the deal in 1 phone call. (Not an easy ask)
If you have the drive and hunger to handle 99 No’s before getting a yes Then this could be for you!
Don’t expect to always get paid within 30 days this means you have to have money to pay your personal expenses.
Cannot do these things then this is not for you!
Is There A Better Way?
You can choose to run your own business agency and make a very good living from it in time.
This training will provide all that you need to be able to do it if you keep going through the tough times.
But, there are much simpler ways to make money online with your own business where you do not need to do any cold calling.
My alternative is far simpler and a lot less stressful!
There is world-class training that you can access for a trial of 7 days to see if this is for you. (the trial doesn’t end there but the unlimited access does.)
Then upgrade to premium or premium + or say Affiliate marketing and building your own blog is not for you.
I do not have to deal with customers who think they know more than me about running a business!
Thanks for staying to the end.
Have a question for me then leave it in the comments below.
Share this post to make others aware of the awesome opportunities available to everyone.
Lisa. Founder and CEO of mistakesbloggersmake.com.